Denver, CO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
The Mountain Region of the West Coast along wit Montana, Nevada, Wyoming, Utah, and Idaho. And along the Coast you got-California, Oregon, and Washington. So it's definitely West in my opinion.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
STRAIgHT WEST(NOT THE COAST BUT THE INLAND). AND THIS IS COMIN' FROM AN O.g ASS NIggA THAT DONE SEEN THE gAME INSIDE OUT AND KNOWS THESE DEN-V MEAN STREETS. MATTER OF FACT, I gOT A SONg ABOUT THIS SHIT. BE ON THE LOOK OUT.

Apr 25, 2002
...midwest, west...that shit don't matter...if you think were West then cool...midwest...fine. It honestly doesn't matter...hopefully colorado starts putting out some original music...that's all I give a fuck about...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
BOTH MEMPHISXSACNIg AND ENVISION,

HIT ME ON THE PM OR E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND I'LL HIP YAW TO SOME EDJ. I'LL SHOW YAW THAT MONTBELLO gOT SOME JEWELS AND DENVER AIN'T TO BE FUCCED WITH.

AND ENVISION,
IT DO MATTER, WHEN THIS gAME IS ALL BROKEN UP REgIONALLY. WE gOT TO HOLD OUR OWN INSTEAD OF JUMPIN' ON WAgONS. AND THAT'S WHAT BEIN' FROM THE WEST IS ALL ABOUT.

Apr 8, 2004
That Cowboyz--Block Bleedin is a straight classic cd. I beleive they from Colorado Springs but they reppin for Colorado period. And one of the lead mcs Dead Mic reppin Illinois & GD. Scorp Dezel raw as hell too. They got more of a West coast feel to em wit a lot of West coast features on it-San Quinn, Cellski, Turf Talk. One of their members might be from San Francisco. This is one of the best slept-on cds that came out this year. Knockin hard all the way through wit beats & lyrics.