Denver, CO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^DON'T TRIP. NEW MEXICO AND ARIZONA CALL THEMSELVES THE SOUTHWEST AND THEY UNDER COLORADO. BUT OKLAHOMA IS AT THE SAME LEVEL AS COLORADO(AS FAR NORTH AND SOUTH). SO YOU SAYIN' COLORADO IS SOUTHWEST TOO?

Jun 8, 2004
EDJ said:
SAINT,
YOU STRESSED, "Just claim Central and get done with it, cuz we're damn near in the center of the nation anyway, geographically."

HELL NAW. FUK THAT. IS THE BRONCOS IN THE AFC CENTRAL? ARE THE ROCCIES IN THE NL-CENTRAL? OF COURSE NOT. WE IN THE WEST. STRAIgHT IN THE WEST. NOT MIDWEST.

Hold up. Neither, for that matter, is the KC Chiefs in the AFC Central. And they midwest.

N.ILL-STATE,

YOU STRESSED, "I thought Nyke Loc was from the Raymonds?"

HELL NAW. THEY BEAT THAT NIggA UP. THAT NIggA NEVA BANgED A DAY IN HIS LIFE. HE USED TO KIK IT WITH THEM NIggAS AND THEY WAS AROUND HIM DOIN' SHOWS AND THAT'S CAUSE CUZZ WAS COO' WITH SOME OF THEM OLDER NIggAS CLAIMIN' THAT SHIT. WHEN WE(MY HOOD) WAS COO' WITH THEM RAMENS(RAYMONDS), NYKE LOC WAS NEVA IN THE PICTURE. IT WASN'T TIL AFTER I BOUNCED OUT THE CLINK THAT THIS NIggA WAS DOIN' SHOWS AND HAVIN' THOSE NIggAS AROUND HIM. BUT AS LIFE HAS TOLD IT, THEM NIggAS TURNED ON HIM. THEY WAS NEVA HIS NIggAS AND VICE VERSA.

He came out with an album claimin' Raymonds and never banged a day in his life? That's sum bullshit.

Anyways, EDJ:
I say west by midwest. To me, there's no other way to put it. We in the west, but pretty damn close to the midwest.
If anyone wants to rep anything...fuck it. Rep Denver. Rep 303. Can't do it any other way.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
HYDROSTL,
I HERE YOU. BUT LOOK AT WHAT THE RKK STRESSED.

THE RKK,

YOU STRESSED, "Hold up. Neither, for that matter, is the KC Chiefs in the AFC Central. And they midwest."

THAT'S THEY PROBLEM. THEY LABEL THEMSELVES MIDWEST, AND I gUESS THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE. BUT THEY ARE IN OUR DIVISION AS FAR AS FOOTBALL.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "He came out with an album claimin' Raymonds and never banged a day in his life? That's sum bullshit."

EVEN IF HE DID BANg THAT SET, THAT'S NOT AN ORIgINAL DENVER SET, BUT ONE FROM INgLEWOOD CALIFORNIA THAT TOOK OVER AURORA. BUT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, THAT NIggA NEVA gOT PUT ON. IF THAT WAS THE CASE, HE'D BE AN O.g

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I say west by midwest. To me, there's no other way to put it."

WHAT YOU MEAN WEST BY MIDWEST? I DON'T gET IT. AND THERE IS ANOTHA WAY TO PUT IT, IT'S CALLED "STRAIgHT WEST".

THEN YOU STRESSED, "We in the west, but pretty damn close to the midwest."

THERE YOU gO. FINALLY.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "If anyone wants to rep anything...fuck it. Rep Denver. Rep 303. Can't do it any other way."

WHAT ABOUT CLAIMIN' THE 720? LOL

Feb 9, 2003
EDJ said:
HOLD UP NOW, I THOUgHT CALIFORNIA WAS THE WESTCOAST? SO YOU SAYIN' NORTHERN CALI IS THE SOUTHWEST? I THINK SOME OF THEM NORTENOS WILL TRY TO KILL YOU IF YOU SAID THAT. BUT SOME HAVE INCLUDED COLORADO AS THE SOUTHWEST. CAUSE ALBUQUERQUE IS UNDA 500 MILES, PHOENIX THE SAME, AND LAS VEgAS IS A HOP AND A SKIP AWAY.
Fuck that. California is strictly WEST COAST. It's just the ignorant that say it's South West. Sure it's the Most South Western State but we're WEST COAST because we are adjacen to the ocean. When gangsta rap was being pioneered I strictly remember Cali Rappers claiming to be West Coast never South West. Texas (which is further East than Colorado) is South West and they're claiming to be the Third Coast. So if they are a Western Coast how can anyone doubt that Denver or Colorado aint west? And just to make myself clear: Colorado is WEST, if anything Colordo would be the boundary. Last State before you begin the East or Midwest or whatever the fuck you wanna call the other half of the US.