Denver, CO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2004
EDJ what you think of that song Just like Compton by DJ Quik? It's an old track from 92' I think. He was kinda clowning on Denver in that song, but he was also clowning on the other cities he named too. But what you think of it, you heard it right?

5280mafia

EDJ yep belloz bred I can't leave I stay off of wheeling wy right by the high school. Some of my folks told me that they directed to that comcast site but I personally never ran into that problem. I check to see whats up and let cha know what the problem was.

SW hell naw we sw of Nebraska maybe but I got history on my side to back up my opinion. Doc Holiday he's buried up in the moutains, Wyatt Earp, Billy the kid always strolled through downtown Denver. Shit we the West the wild West.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
CESOLITO,

WE AIN'T ON THE COAST. WE WEST, THE STRAIgHT WEST.

MR COLD MANEY,
YOU TALKIN' BOUT THAT ONE NIggA HEADACHE FROM CMg BLOOD?

KREEP,
FUK DJ QUIK AND ALL HIS BULLSHIT. HE MAD CAUSE HE THOUgHT HE COULD JUST COME TO DENVER AND HIT NIggAS UP WITH B'S AND NIggAS WASN'T gONNA DO SHIT. THE HOMEBOY NAMAN(R.I.P) FROM 5-3 AVALON CRACCED CUZZ WITH A BOTTLE BAK IN 91' AND THEN IT WAS ON. SINCE THEN, QUIK AIN'T NEVA CAME BAK. THAT'S WHY HE MADE THAT BITCH ASS SONg.

5280 MAFIA,
DO YOU KNOW A FEMALE NAMED PAULA? SHE LIVE OFF OF WHEELINg WAY OFF OF 51ST.

May 18, 2004
He got cracked in the head with a bottle? I think he mentioned something like that in the song, I don't remember exactly, but it was something along those lines. And if Colorado is the west, then I would consider ya'll mountain west like someone said earlier.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YEAH MOUNTAIN WEST IS COO', EXCEPT WE HAVE FIELDS TOO, AND DENVER RIgHT THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT.

BUT QUIK gOT CRACCED AND HE DIDN'T APPRECIATE ALL THAT. THE CITY NEVA FORgOT THOUgH.