Denver, CO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2004
EDJ said:
STRAIgHT WEST(NOT THE COAST BUT THE INLAND). AND THIS IS COMIN' FROM AN O.g ASS NIggA THAT DONE SEEN THE gAME INSIDE OUT AND KNOWS THESE DEN-V MEAN STREETS. MATTER OF FACT, I gOT A SONg ABOUT THIS SHIT. BE ON THE LOOK OUT.
I agree about denver being in the west, but "denver mean streets"? lol come on now

Jun 17, 2004
Kreep said:
I agree about denver being in the west, but "denver mean streets"? lol come on now
ahha u ever been to denver? u'd be suprised botu some parts in denver, jsu cuz its next to mountains doesnt mean shit, ii think this dude is exagerrating the fact thats hes an O.G..... also u dumbases who callin denver the southwest? denver is higher north than the bay area.

Jun 8, 2004
Mean Streets = Montbello in Denver

There are parts in Denver that a lot of people would never want to go.

I know a lot of people out there, and we've all considered ourselves to be part of the midwest.
There are a few who claim the west...but not too much, from whom I've talked to.

May 18, 2004
I ain't saying denver don't got any mean streets, but the way that nigga described it was kinda funny. But I ain't trying to hate on ya'll city.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
In all reality Denver should be mid west. Anyone that can read a map could see that but when IL is consindered the mid west that shit would never make sense. So Colorado is a western state. . .

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MAN,
SOME OF YAW AIN'T EVEN KNOWIN'. I DON'T BLAME YAW NEW BOOTY ASSES. I gUESS I HAVE TO TURN HEADS.

BUT KREEP,

YOU STRESSED, "I agree about denver being in the west, but "denver mean streets"? lol come on now"

COME ON NOW MY ASS. YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY. WHERE YOU THINK ALL THEM L.A NIggAS WAS gOIN' TO IN THE 80'S? NOW IT'S EVEN WORSE. CAN'T NO OUTSIDER JUST COME IN AND SET UP SHOP NOW.

J-FUNK,

YOU STRESSED, "ii think this dude is exagerrating the fact thats hes an O.G....."

AM I ? DO YOU KNOW ME? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M EXXAgERATIN'? SOMEBODY BETTER TELL THIS CHARACTER SAMETHIN'. ALL THE SHIT I'VE BEEN THRU AND gOIN' THRU, I ATLEAST DESERVE TO CLAIM THE FAME OF THE NAME. 51ST HORTON gANg DONE PUT IT DOWN.[B/]

THE RKK,

YOU STRESSED, "I know a lot of people out there, and we've all considered ourselves to be part of the midwest.
There are a few who claim the west...but not too much, from whom I've talked to."

WHO YOU KNOW? WHAT PART OF DENVER WAS YOU AT? BUT IM gONNA BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU POTNAH, CAUSE YOU AND THE PEOPLE YOU CHOP IT UP WITH ARE MISTAKEN AND YOU WONDA WHY DENVER AIN'T BLEW UP. WE AIN'T NO PART OF NO MUTHA-FUCCIN' MID-WEST. WE STRAIgHT IN THE WEST WHERE THE COWBOYS WAS gOIN' FOR gOLD. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE MIDWEST IS? YOU gO AROUND CLAIMIN' THAT SHIT, YOU WILL gET CLOWNED BY OTHAS. CLAIMIN' THAT SHIT IS MAKIN' IT SEEM LIKE WE RIDIN' NUTS ON THESE FOO'S WHO DON'T EVEN AKNOWLEDgE US. FUK THAT SHIT.

AOD,

IT'S SAD THAT YOU THINK WE MIDWEST. gO LOOK AT YOUR MAP AgAIN. LOOK AT ALL OUR SPORTS TEAMS. MATTER OF FACT, YOU NEED TO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY BOOK. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY THE NAME MIDWEST WAS gIVEN? BUT I NEVA HEARD OF NO DENVER NIggA CLAIMIN' MIDWEST TIL AFTER I gOT OUT THE CLINK, AND IT'S A SHAME. SO WHAT THAT TELL YOU?

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I never said I thought it was mid west. I never thought that. I said it's west & compared to states like IL we are more mid west but how could people consider CO midwest when IL is and that shit is on the east. . .

Apr 8, 2004
Yeah we is kind of East, but Ohio is considered Midwest and they're 2 or 3 states east of us. Geography is fucked up all across the bubble. They need to update that shit.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
AOD,

YOU STRESSED, "I never said I thought it was mid west."

BUT YOU DID SAY "In all reality Denver should be mid west." MEANIN' THAT YOU "THINK" IT "SHOULD". FUK THAT NUT-RIDIN' MENTALITY. WE THE WEST AND SHOULD BE PROUD OF THAT FACT AND BRINg IT UP INSTEAD OF RIDIN' NIggAS COAT-TAILS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I said it's west & compared to states like IL we are more mid west but how could people consider CO midwest when IL is and that shit is on the east. . ."

I UNDA-STAND WHAT YOU SAYIN', BUT BLAME THE 1800'S PIONEER'S FOR gIVIN' THAT AREA THAT NAME. ALL WE CAN DO IS CLAIM OURS, AND PUT IT ON THE MAP CORRECT.

I HAVE A SONg ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT PLAYA. I'M gONNA TURN A FEW HEADS AND gET A LOT OF MISINFORMED NUT-RIDAH'S FROM DENVER MAD. BUT FUK IT, EDJ ALWAYS KEEPS IT REAL.

Jul 14, 2004
I ain't from Dever....BUt shit, Denver is just across the praire from KC.
Also Denver is not in the mountains its still down on the prairie.

If that helps anyone.

I bought I cd off this dude in the street a couple of years ago....kbezz??? Anyone, ever hear of him?

Hey, EDJ email that song?

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
AOD,

YOU STRESSED, "I never said I thought it was mid west."

BUT YOU DID SAY "In all reality Denver should be mid west." MEANIN' THAT YOU "THINK" IT "SHOULD". FUK THAT NUT-RIDIN' MENTALITY. WE THE WEST AND SHOULD BE PROUD OF THAT FACT AND BRINg IT UP INSTEAD OF RIDIN' NIggAS COAT-TAILS.

I ain't ever had a nut ridin mentality. I'm just speakin the truth. And there is a difference between me thinking it's mid west and it should be mid west. I know it ain't mid west. But if I thought it should be how's that nut ridin? Wouldn't it be nut ridin if it was mid west and I thought it should be west as well?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
PIMPS PLENTY,
HOW MUCH INFO CAN YOUR E-MAIL HOLD? BUT I'D RATHER YOU DOWNLOAD IT OFF THE SITE ONCE IT'S UP. BUT DENVER RIgHT WHERE THE MOUNTAINS START. BUT LIKE I SAID IN ONE OF MY SONgS, "CAUSE IT'S THEM ROCCY MOUNTAINS FROM THE FIELDS THAT SETS US APART".

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
AOD,
YOU STRESSED, "I ain't ever had a nut ridin mentality. I'm just speakin the truth."

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "And there is a difference between me thinking it's mid west and it should be mid west."

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I know it ain't mid west."

SAME HERE. AND AS LONg AS I'M BREATHIN', I'M gONNA PREACH IT TO THE WORLD CAUSE I'M NOT gONNA BE MISLABELED AND LET OTHAS DO IT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "But if I thought it should be how's that nut ridin?"

CAUSE WE AIN'T AND YOU THINKIN' IT SHOULD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Wouldn't it be nut ridin if it was mid west and I thought it should be west as well?"

IF INDEED THAT'S WHAT IT WAS. BUT THAT LEADS US TO WHAT IS MIDWEST AND IT'S STYLE? TO ME THE MIDWEST AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT STATES IN THE MIDDLE WHO SOAKED UP THE WESTCOAST gAME.

Jun 8, 2004
THE RKK,

YOU STRESSED, "I know a lot of people out there, and we've all considered ourselves to be part of the midwest.
There are a few who claim the west...but not too much, from whom I've talked to."

WHO YOU KNOW? WHAT PART OF DENVER WAS YOU AT? BUT IM gONNA BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU POTNAH, CAUSE YOU AND THE PEOPLE YOU CHOP IT UP WITH ARE MISTAKEN AND YOU WONDA WHY DENVER AIN'T BLEW UP. WE AIN'T NO PART OF NO MUTHA-FUCCIN' MID-WEST. WE STRAIgHT IN THE WEST WHERE THE COWBOYS WAS gOIN' FOR gOLD. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE MIDWEST IS? YOU gO AROUND CLAIMIN' THAT SHIT, YOU WILL gET CLOWNED BY OTHAS. CLAIMIN' THAT SHIT IS MAKIN' IT SEEM LIKE WE RIDIN' NUTS ON THESE FOO'S WHO DON'T EVEN AKNOWLEDgE US. FUK THAT SHIT.

Aurora, for your information. True, there where a bunch of golddiggers here in CO, but way west of denver...which is right in the middle of the prairie. You could pretty much say the same thing west of KC.
HOWEVER...I'm not sayin' we're swingin' off someone's nuts tryin' to get attention. We're just there. At least that's what I believe, and I'm not claiming otherwise.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THE RKK,

YOU STRESSED, "Aurora, for your information."

IS THAT RIgHT? WHAT PART? WHO YOU KNOW FROM AURORA?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "True, there where a bunch of golddiggers here in CO, but way west of denver...which is right in the middle of the prairie."

DENVER IS NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PRAIRIE. WE ON THE SIDE OF THE MOUNTAINS WHERE THE PRAIRE IS ABOUT TO BEgIN'. ALL THEM gOLD-DIggERS SURE CAME TO DENVER TO SPEND THEY gOLD. BUT MY POINT IS THAT WE IN THE WEST.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "You could pretty much say the same thing west of KC.

NOW KC IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PRAIRE, ALONg WITH KANSAS, NEBRASKA, AND OKLAHOMA.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "HOWEVER...I'm not sayin' we're swingin' off someone's nuts tryin' to get attention."

YOU AIN'T gOT TO SAY IT. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "We're just there. At least that's what I believe, and I'm not claiming otherwise."

BULLSHIT. WE AIN'T IN THE MIDWEST. WE STRAIgHT IN THE WEST. gO gET A MAP AND A RULER. THEN SPLIT THE U.S SIMETRICALLY AND SEE WHAT SIDE COLORADO AND DENVER FALL. I BET WE LEAN TO THE LEFT. AND THAT'S JUST gEOgRAPHICALLY. NOW THINK ABOUT HOOD STYLE, LIFESTYLE, MUSIC, AND VOCATION.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I been in Denver goin on two years now....not gangsta? Is you kiddin me?

This city has 60 Homicides alone this year...the 60th happening last tuesday night at the Starterz In The Game Tour Show...which I attended. It's sad as fuck...a 21 year old kid lost his life to some bullshit.

I ain't from this city, I am from the BAY AREA and I think cats know it's gangsta out there....Denver, CO ain't no push over....respect it. This city ain't as safe as some of you cats think it is...

- playa rae