Denver, CO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
last time i was in denver w/tech we saw someone jump off a bicycle and stab someone......or maybe it was someone jumping out of a car to stab someone and the bicycle cops came....i dont remember......all i know is, it's not all mountains and snow. THATS GANGSTA!

midwest or west they have some good music coming from the colorado area.......dont sleep

Apr 25, 2002
This argument is too funny

A Geography Major speaking on this right here:

I put them in hte Southwest w/ Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Houston, Lubbock, Dallas.

Proof: West implies West Coast which requires Water (pacific ocean)

Midwest implies Central-Eastern timezone, Big 10 conference, humidity in the summertime, freezing cold in the wintertime, flat terrain, old old cities, lots of black people in the cities, few Mexicans etc. Denver ain't any of that (except maybe the cold winters) so it ain't Midwest

Colorado is one of the 4 corners southwestern states, the Buffaloes play in the Big 12 Conference w/ all the Texas & Oklahoma schools, it definitely is more culturally connected to Phoenix or Salt Lake City or Oklahoma City than it is to Chicago or Cleveland

Jun 20, 2004
you wrong about that shit. they in the north Big 12 with Kansas , missouri , Nebraska, Iowa State, Kansas State.the other five teams. Denver is Midwestwest. 2wests on the end.
Top midwest

Chi
kc
stl
Det
clev
minn
cinn
ind
I know everybody want to be West Coast.But fuck that
Kansas City got love for Denver niggas,fuck them hatin ass
niggas let them nigga know when they come though yo town
like we do in Kansas city from the 10s to the 100s.and even
the Kansas side [crimedotte] ask about it when you come though the town . kc nigga

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
XPANTHER206,

THERE IS A FLAW IN YOUR REASONIN'. AND THIS IS IT:

Proof: West implies West Coast which requires Water (pacific ocean)

WEST DOES NOT IMPLY WESTCOAST. WHERE YOU gET THAT? YES, IT IS THE COAST OF THE WEST, BUT THE WEST IS NOT ONLY ON THE COAST. THAT'S WHERE YOUR LOgIC FAILS. DENVER IS IN THE WEST BUT NOT THE COAST. WE THE ROCCY MOUNTAIN REgION RIgHT BEFORE IT TURNS INTO THE PLAINS.

OZONEBEATS,

NOBODY WANNA BE FROM THE WESTCOAST. WE INFLUENCE BY THEM(JUST LIKE YAW KANSAS CITY NIggAS), BUT TECHNICALLY, DENVER IS STRAIgHT IN THE WEST(BUT NOT THE COAST). SO WHAT'S SO WANNA-BE ABOUT THAT LOgIC? THE LOgIC THAT WOULD BE WANNA-BE IS THAT IF WE CLAIM MIDWEST JUST CAUSE CITIES THAT ARE BLOWIN' UP AND BEIN' RECOgNIZED ARE.

Jun 20, 2004
my point was not that denver is midwest,but that denver is in a class by they self.
If that's your point Kansas city is west to.I'm saying stand up and be accounted for.
If you Rocky Mountain rep. that shit ,fuck that west shit cause we all west of the mississippi.
On the real I anit trying to add denver to the list .I'm showin denver who they really fucking with .
But if yall want to just be west I will respect it .

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WE STILL WEST WHETHA I WANT IT TO BE IN IT OR NOT. I NEVA SAID WE WAS WEST COAST. WE JUST STRAIgHT WEST(NOT THE COAST), IN THE ROCCY MOUNTAIN REgION. AND YOU RIgHT, WE ALL IN THE WEST. BUT K.C CAN CALL THEMSELVES WHATEVA.

Jun 16, 2004
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
I been in Denver goin on two years now....not gangsta? Is you kiddin me?

This city has 60 Homicides alone this year...the 60th happening last tuesday night at the Starterz In The Game Tour Show...which I attended. It's sad as fuck...a 21 year old kid lost his life to some bullshit.

I ain't from this city, I am from the BAY AREA and I think cats know it's gangsta out there....Denver, CO ain't no push over....respect it. This city ain't as safe as some of you cats think it is...

- playa rae
anybody can bust a gat.that does not make denver hard.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
mane read my shit mane....I ain't sayin this place is HARD, I am sayin don't come to Denver disrespectin or any other place for that matter cause cats is dyin to show you they ain't no punks. what I was stating is the "facts" not that this place hard...cause that shit ain't nothin to be proud of....60 homocides means alot of family's lost alot of loved one's this year to some bullshit.

I don't fuck with guns pimp...I got my potnaz face tatted on my right arm cause I lost him to a shooting mane, your preachin to the choir.

Jun 20, 2004
I look it up in the atlas and it said Mountain west.
Denver is not southwest,westcoast,midwest,or northwest.
You niggas is by yourselves.

so you call it what you want.Let it be known to everybody.

Jun 16, 2004
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
mane read my shit mane....I ain't sayin this place is HARD, I am sayin don't come to Denver disrespectin or any other place for that matter cause cats is dyin to show you they ain't no punks. what I was stating is the "facts" not that this place hard...cause that shit ain't nothin to be proud of....60 homocides means alot of family's lost alot of loved one's this year to some bullshit.

I don't fuck with guns pimp...I got my potnaz face tatted on my right arm cause I lost him to a shooting mane, your preachin to the choir.
its all good i jus said that cuzz im alwayz seein these cats on here talk about how hard their city is.i digg what you sayin tho.pz

Jun 8, 2004
EDJ said:
IS THAT RIgHT? WHAT PART? WHO YOU KNOW FROM AURORA?
Close to Iliff and Idalia. Ever go to Jasons'? (The pool hall) Besides Northern (Tim), I know a bunch of other guys who hang out there, and not only there, but a grip of Juggalos in Arvada and Boulder.

DENVER IS NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PRAIRIE. WE ON THE SIDE OF THE MOUNTAINS WHERE THE PRAIRE IS ABOUT TO BEgIN'. ALL THEM gOLD-DIggERS SURE CAME TO DENVER TO SPEND THEY gOLD. BUT MY POINT IS THAT WE IN THE WEST.[/QUOTE]
Where do you end up when you take Colfax all the way east?

NOW KC IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PRAIRE, ALONg WITH KANSAS, NEBRASKA, AND OKLAHOMA.[/QUOTE]
No, really? Gee, could there be prairies in CO? Looks like it around DIA.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "HOWEVER...I'm not sayin' we're swingin' off someone's nuts tryin' to get attention."

YOU AIN'T gOT TO SAY IT. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.[/QUOTE]
So what are you trying to say?

BULLSHIT. WE AIN'T IN THE MIDWEST. WE STRAIgHT IN THE WEST. gO gET A MAP AND A RULER. THEN SPLIT THE U.S SIMETRICALLY AND SEE WHAT SIDE COLORADO AND DENVER FALL. I BET WE LEAN TO THE LEFT. AND THAT'S JUST gEOgRAPHICALLY. NOW THINK ABOUT HOOD STYLE, LIFESTYLE, MUSIC, AND VOCATION.[/QUOTE]
Does your cartographical skills indicate that all of the midwest falls within a straight line down the middle of the United States? I don't think so. But, you are entitled to your opinion (whether or not you believe it to be fact is not my concern), and you probably have a few reasons (cartographically or not) why you consider D-town to be west. I have my reasons to call it part of the midwest. Hood style? Please. Where do you live?
Lifestyle? There's a lot of them (lifestyles), but to be honest, you can find that shit across the globe. Even when reppin' where you came from or where you are, no matter where you go, even in FLORIDA (extremely pathetic, I know, but there are kids who do that shit cuz they're on the west coast of FLA), claimin' the west. Hell, I bet you'd find west-side-claimers in Europe. Wearin' rags 'n all, sippin' their tea.
Music? Now who do YOU know? Who do you rap with? There are so many flow styles, as well as different style beats.
Vocation...what does your job have to do with it when you could be doin' it anywhere? Working at King Soopers or some restaurant, or are you talking about location specific jobs.........you know what, this bullshit isn't getting anyone anywhere.
I still claim Midwest. You don't like it? Good for you.

May 21, 2002
TheRKK said:
I bet you'd find west-side-claimers in Europe. Wearin' rags 'n all, sippin' their tea.
Well being English from United Kingdom (which is not actually in Europe, we are an island, but we are the ones with a reputation for sippin tea)

I can pretty much tell you that we dont claim the west side of anything

Its interesting stuff,

to me you are all yanks