DB Tha General Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
That's punking somebody?
There's a lot of different ways to punk someone. H didn't make DB give him all his ramen or anything like that, obviously, but it sure sounded to me like he caught DB talking behind his back, called him up and pulled his card on it. Maybe you're right, punked isnt the right term, but I assume you get what im saying.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
There's a lot of different ways to punk someone. H didn't make DB give him all his ramen or anything like that, obviously, but it sure sounded to me like he caught DB talking behind his back, called him up and pulled his card on it. Maybe you're right, punked isnt the right term, but I assume you get what im saying.
That is some punk as shit if he really did do that to HD.

Aug 10, 2008
Feelings All Over This Thread, LMAO. This is entertainment for me, I'm not related to anyone of these brothas, and we not from the same hood, and who cares, the earth is my turf. But I definitely enjoy DB Tha General and Lavish D's music, seems like a lot of you niggas haters. I met Lavish out in Sac, very solid brotha. All you niggas getting mad over this shit need to find the nearest gun, insert it in your mouth, and blow your fucking brains out. True Story

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
db used to sleep on kurts couch and borrow his clothes and shit lol
had the diggler all over his albums and shit and now its fuck him, shit be funny style.
theres alot of talking going on in this shit but really the east bay is too small minority wise for niggas not to eventually run into eachother

and all that gun shit is goofy everyone got a strap in all these videos but are you gon use it tho
i been seein enough candelight vigils i hope we dont see more

ppl be forgettin that alot of ppl mentioned got ppl ridin for them & shooters
why cant philthy go to seminary w his jewels on lol hes not banned from sem city or some shit

and then sup with mentioning mac blast as if, who you think hustalinity ridin with to begin with , joe blow had mac blast on his last album straight from jail so i dont even get that, as if mac blast is ridin with db and lavish on this shit, theres alot of shit twisted on this song, and then mentioning dead niggas and who killed who and who knows what about who got shot, thats alot of greasy talk and they bringin ppl who aint got notihn to do with this little beef into the situation cuz they gon ride for anyone talkin greasy bout they dead rellies

shits about to be hot out in the west and the east
and i dunno what put a battery in DB's back like that he been gettin dissed by niggas in his own hood much less around the town, mentioning alot of people that associate with the same people they fuck with, i have a bad feeling someones gonna get the shit beat out of them or if not shit might get gun-smokey...

this is the most beefed out shit i heard in a while but to be honest they coulda left a few of those names out of it, one of the murders spoke on i know who it was that got murdered and they said a little too much about that because its unsolved to this day....well people in the 3 block radius that are out there know who did it but why even put that shit out there.

whatever tho people have been getting merked left and right in the west lately in the little area i fuck with theres been 4 killings in that one spot within a month and a half, mayube more but im talking baout gunned down in the street, plus the east is a war zone.

hope lavish and db stay safe cuz alot of named got mentioned and theres alot of names involved with the people who got mentioned.....if he claims its on sight better keep that heater tucked and ready for the next month or three....hope no one gets downed over this but that was a hell lot of talking. so if someone does get poofed this song is just evidence right now...

and niggas need to quit with all these 'these guns are props and used for entertainment personally' nigga w eknow what guns look like and they dont make props that realistic. like seriousy i know yall dont wanna violate probation but cut the crap, you wanna look like some goon with your lil gun but if they were props youd look extra bootsy to begin wih, lets just stop that shit.

2 people going against two groups/squads with extended family aint the smartest. theres gonna be people on they head from all angles. hope they rollin with a mini army..shits about to go all bad

seems like the only place in the town they aint bout to have some issues in is like...alameda lol

Last edited:

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
loll%$&#&$747527 @ "all the weapons were props".... riiiiight

like these muthafuckas really went out of their way to buy fake guns when theres thousands of real ones around them

or am i just reading that wrong, and it's implying that their real guns were being used as props?

the lyrics were alright, but i didn't really like the song overall

::

Aug 10, 2008
db used to sleep on kurts couch and borrow his clothes and shit lol
had the diggler all over his albums and shit and now its fuck him, shit be funny style.
theres alot of talking going on in this shit but really the east bay is too small minority wise for niggas not to eventually run into eachother

and all that gun shit is goofy everyone got a strap in all these videos but are you gon use it tho
i been seein enough candelight vigils i hope we dont see more

ppl be forgettin that alot of ppl mentioned got ppl ridin for them & shooters
why cant philthy go to seminary w his jewels on lol hes not banned from sem city or some shit

and then sup with mentioning mac blast as if, who you think hustalinity ridin with to begin with , joe blow had mac blast on his last album straight from jail so i dont even get that, as if mac blast is ridin with db and lavish on this shit, theres alot of shit twisted on this song, and then mentioning dead niggas and who killed who and who knows what about who got shot, thats alot of greasy talk and they bringin ppl who aint got notihn to do with this little beef into the situation cuz they gon ride for anyone talkin greasy bout they dead rellies

shits about to be hot out in the west and the east
and i dunno what put a battery in DB's back like that he been gettin dissed by niggas in his own hood much less around the town, mentioning alot of people that associate with the same people they fuck with, i have a bad feeling someones gonna get the shit beat out of them or if not shit might get gun-smokey...

this is the most beefed out shit i heard in a while but to be honest they coulda left a few of those names out of it, one of the murders spoke on i know who it was that got murdered and they said a little too much about that because its unsolved to this day....well people in the 3 block radius that are out there know who did it but why even put that shit out there.

whatever tho people have been getting merked left and right in the west lately in the little area i fuck with theres been 4 killings in that one spot within a month and a half, mayube more but im talking baout gunned down in the street, plus the east is a war zone.

hope lavish and db stay safe cuz alot of named got mentioned and theres alot of names involved with the people who got mentioned.....if he claims its on sight better keep that heater tucked and ready for the next month or three....hope no one gets downed over this but that was a hell lot of talking. so if someone does get poofed this song is just evidence right now...

and niggas need to quit with all these 'these guns are props and used for entertainment personally' nigga w eknow what guns look like and they dont make props that realistic. like seriousy i know yall dont wanna violate probation but cut the crap, you wanna look like some goon with your lil gun but if they were props youd look extra bootsy to begin wih, lets just stop that shit.

2 people going against two groups/squads with extended family aint the smartest. theres gonna be people on they head from all angles. hope they rollin with a mini army..shits about to go all bad

seems like the only place in the town they aint bout to have some issues in is like...alameda lol
You reading way too much into this shit. Oakland is a very small city bruh and it's a warzone. Niggas killing each other for nothing over there, they glorify ignorance. Damn Shame. I hope this shit stays on wax, we don't need to loose anymore brothers over NOTHING. One will just be in JAIL and the other in HELL. Niggas still ain't learned from Tupac. Oh well, if Crack Babies want to kill each other, go ahead. I'll get the popcorn ready, stand back and just watch.

Jul 4, 2011
You reading way too much into this shit. Oakland is a very small city bruh and it's a warzone. Niggas killing each other for nothing over there, they glorify ignorance. Damn Shame. I hope this shit stays on wax, we don't need to loose anymore brothers over NOTHING. One will just be in JAIL and the other in HELL. Niggas still ain't learned from Tupac. Oh well, if Crack Babies want to kill each other, go ahead. I'll get the popcorn ready, stand back and just watch.
Nah he's right, all it takes is one nigga who knows one of the dead niggas DB is talking about to catch feelings and push a line on DB for this shit to go real bad. DB got people riding for him (he got family everywhere in the East) but he ain't doing himself any favors with all that shit he's talking.