DB Tha General Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
You sound like you want some dumb shit to happen. I hope this bullshit stays on wax. If a nigga wanna die over this shit, they're retarded. A bitch ass mop head nigga pulled an Ak with a banana clip on me out in Oakland, for no fucking reason. Fucking Crack Babies, let em all kill each other. I'll just stand back and watch. It's entertainment for me. If you gonna die for something, make sure it's for something real, like Malcolm X or Tupac, not some stupid ass shit.
stop responding to me every time i make a general post.
i dont want to talk to you.

you go take that typing to someone else. i only have time to make posts, not conversate with weirdos online. i aint readin that shit i got shit to do.

all i saw is something about you getting a k pulled on you. fabulous bro.

Last edited:
May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
i have a feeling theres not gonna be too many 'response songs' to this......its gonna be like on sight type shit then maybe a song after...like someone said oakland be way too small for the minorities and everyone knows everyone

both philthy and kurt responded in the comments for the video and wasnt no response from db on them and thats on his personal youtube channel if he had something to say to them personally they was right there... on his channel

give it a week.
He don't be in the town, so aint shit gunna happen. He went all the way to Sac to find a friend.

Jan 22, 2007
Lavish D isnt fuckin with Joe Blow because when Joe Blow messes with sac hes clicked up with them Oak Park boys like Mozzy aka lil Tim. IMO Mozzy is way better than lavish D. SUS and Oak park been goin at it in sac . This goes way beyong Lavish D putting a price on Mozzys head. Lav use to fuck with Guce but Guce is all in on Mozzy (Stand up guys) and philhy rich and pooh hef. Theres several different beefs going on here which is hilarious. Would be cool if the top rappers from sac could settle their differences and be about their money and music.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
philthys bars has stepped up ever since marshawn played his song lol

that 'never get enough' song you can tell he went to the studio ready

off topic funny story lemme put this bitch on blast, i knew a chick marshawn hollered at in starbucks , this bitch tried to act like she didnt know who he was the entire time she was talkin to him been to the crib and all he didnt tel her who he was but she knew on the low..looked him up on google by his first name found out who he was and turned the game up...always acted as if she didnt know he was a football player said she knew nothin bout football you know game a groupie bitch will play..... steady blew his IG up thinkin she was about to win that nigga lottery by playin it like she 'fell in love with him for who he is' hed delete all her comments, she tried so hard what a dumb fuck lmao bitch prolly got fucked and tossed to the side even tho she claim she 'only kissed' hahaha, now i think she on some basketball niggas dick playin the same game bitches be a trip when you got a lil bread or a name under your belt they got plans schemes and all the shit

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
yes
2pac planned to unite all mexican and black gangs, and eventually start a political party.
him being assassinated is up for debate, but at the beginning of his rap career and towards the end of it he was aiming for change. His arrogance at times overshadowed all of this though. music was simply a means to get his message to the masses.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
yes
2pac planned to unite all mexican and black gangs, and eventually start a political party.
him being assassinated is up for debate, but at the beginning of his rap career and towards the end of it he was aiming for change. His arrogance at times overshadowed all of this though. music was simply a means to get his message to the masses.
maybe... but let's keep it 100... that's not what he died for. though i'm sure if his mind was right, he would die for a cause

as it stands right now, he died for a similar reason as to why he got shot in new york... he wanted street credibility, and he got it
suge's 745 got riddled minutes after him and pac stomped orlando anderson out... and any other motive for pac's murder is a "conspiracy theory" at this point

he would be alive right now, or at least have been alive a lot longer if he would've just kept his ass in oakland and in the company of shock g and money b, that's for sure

::

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
off topic funny story lemme put this bitch on blast, i knew a chick marshawn hollered at in starbucks , this bitch tried to act like she didnt know who he was the entire time she was talkin to him been to the crib and all he didnt tel her who he was but she knew on the low..looked him up on google by his first name found out who he was and turned the game up...always acted as if she didnt know he was a football player said she knew nothin bout football you know game a groupie bitch will play..... steady blew his IG up thinkin she was about to win that nigga lottery by playin it like she 'fell in love with him for who he is' hed delete all her comments, she tried so hard what a dumb fuck lmao bitch prolly got fucked and tossed to the side even tho she claim she 'only kissed' hahaha, now i think she on some basketball niggas dick playin the same game bitches be a trip when you got a lil bread or a name under your belt they got plans schemes and all the shit
lol @ this post