DB Tha General Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 10, 2008
Nah he's right, all it takes is one nigga who knows one of the dead niggas DB is talking about to catch feelings and push a line on DB for this shit to go real bad. DB got people riding for him (he got family everywhere in the East) but he ain't doing himself any favors with all that shit he's talking.
DB Tha General ain't do shit but defend himself. Niggas was tryna make it seem like he was a Bitch. HD, Philthy and a bunch of other cats all went at him for no reason. Sounded like hating to me. DB wanted Peace, but niggas steadly tested him. I don't blame him for making this record and I actually enjoyed it, as well as the video. Much respect to DB Tha General and Lavish D. The Bay Area is full of haters, that's where the word was created, lol. Crab in a Barrel ass niggas, they hate to see another brotha make it. If you are a Bay Area rap artist and want to make it, Get the fuck out of the Bay Area, shit, get out of Northern CA.

Aug 10, 2008
DB Tha General, Philthy Rich and HD should have made a group album instead of funking. Ain't yall from the same city, Oakland.

This was a great record

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
DB Tha General, Philthy Rich and HD should have made a group album instead of funking. Ain't yall from the same city, Oakland.

This was a great record

That was back when Phil used to do the "thumb pointing back/reverse hitchhiking" move...now he does the "pointing/California raisin hand roll" move when he raps

I liked that song...I wonder why DB didn't end up in the video because it was way before the whole deal with HD/Jays wetwork

Last edited:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Feelings All Over This Thread, LMAO. This is entertainment for me, I'm not related to anyone of these brothas, and we not from the same hood, and who cares, the earth is my turf. But I definitely enjoy DB Tha General and Lavish D's music, seems like a lot of you niggas haters. I met Lavish out in Sac, very solid brotha. All you niggas getting mad over this shit need to find the nearest gun, insert it in your mouth, and blow your fucking brains out. True Story
LOL Nothing compared to YouTube type comments.

Sep 5, 2008
DB better be careful, talkin about kidnapping someone's child, leave children out the beef. just off that line alone will have him scared to be in Oakland, a lot of people is cool with philthy and will get on db's head just off the strength

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i have a feeling theres not gonna be too many 'response songs' to this......its gonna be like on sight type shit then maybe a song after...like someone said oakland be way too small for the minorities and everyone knows everyone

both philthy and kurt responded in the comments for the video and wasnt no response from db on them and thats on his personal youtube channel if he had something to say to them personally they was right there... on his channel

give it a week.

Aug 10, 2008
i have a feeling theres not gonna be too many 'response songs' to this......its gonna be like on sight type shit then maybe a song after...like someone said oakland be way too small for the minorities and everyone knows everyone

both philthy and kurt responded in the comments for the video and wasnt no response from db on them and thats on his personal youtube channel if he had something to say to them personally they was right there... on his channel

give it a week.
You sound like you want some dumb shit to happen. I hope this bullshit stays on wax. If a nigga wanna die over this shit, they're retarded. A bitch ass mop head nigga pulled an Ak with a banana clip on me out in Oakland, for no fucking reason. Fucking Crack Babies, let em all kill each other. I'll just stand back and watch. It's entertainment for me. If you gonna die for something, make sure it's for something real, like Malcolm X or Tupac, not some stupid ass shit.