DB Tha General Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Funny about how philthy say you gotta show paper work, but he aint got none on messy, just quotes unreliable news stories and shit.

The mother fuckers posted it on social media, they snitched on themselfs, i would never do no shit with those suckers.

Dec 23, 2011
Feelings All Over This Thread, LMAO. This is entertainment for me, I'm not related to anyone of these brothas, and we not from the same hood, and who cares, the earth is my turf. But I definitely enjoy DB Tha General and Lavish D's music, seems like a lot of you niggas haters. I met Lavish out in Sac, very solid brotha. All you niggas getting mad over this shit need to find the nearest gun, insert it in your mouth, and blow your fucking brains out. True Story
its hilarious how people choose sides in shit they aren't involved in..they dont realize it makes them like groupies lol.

Feb 8, 2006
rape is a horrible thing and a unfortunate reality. I'm sure many people on this board who have had to go through CDC and have seen this happen to men.I remember when the bus would bring people from reception and I would hit em up to see of any of our people was on there and once in a while u would see that person and think this is the one who going get raped.not cuz they were homosexual but they didnt look like they could program. I once saw a different nationality get raped.I wish I could have done something but politics does not allow.I have thought and prayed for him a long time. Sad situation all the way around. Rape is horrible

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
rape is a horrible thing and a unfortunate reality. I'm sure many people on this board who have had to go through CDC and have seen this happen to men.I remember when the bus would bring people from reception and I would hit em up to see of any of our people was on there and once in a while u would see that person and think this is the one who going get raped.not cuz they were homosexual but they didnt look like they could program. I once saw a different nationality get raped.I wish I could have done something but politics does not allow.I have thought and prayed for him a long time. Sad situation all the way around. Rape is horrible
stillhustlin gonna be mad you didnt help him.