cheating.... girlfriends/boyfriends an shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I just had to give you props because you must be dating some stupid ass bitches. It's like,

"Look bitch, I want to break up because I want to fuck your friend."

"Okay"

*2 Weeks Later*

"Hey, how you doin', Ma? I been thinking....."

LOL!!!!!
LOL. You just have to say you realized how great she was during your time apart. You're right back in there.

i tried doin the girlfriend thing a couple times in my life ..i still dont understand why a bitch would wanna settle down with a nigga like me .i go out everyweekend, i smoke weed, get drunk ..bitches all over me ..n yet sum bitches still want me to be their boyfriend ..thats why i dont put labels on the bitches i fuck wit ..no "boo's" ..no "wifeys" no "main thang" "2nd string" ..there all jus bitches to me

but i do believe that girls are just as bad as guys ..they jus kno how to disguise the situation and make themselves look innocent ..if u actually believe ur girl isnt talkin to other guys n thinking about cheating ..yur a fool ..its the way of the world
EXACTLY!

SEX IS JUS SEX, U GOT BITCHES OUT HERE WHO KNOW U HAVE A GIRL AND WANNA FUCK U JUS TO FUCK U! JUS LIKE U HAVE BITCHES THAT DONT WANT A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP JUS SEX. HAVIN SEX IS NOT A SPECIAL THING ANYMORE ITS JUS A FUCK, ITS JUS 20MINS OF SWEATIN, BREATHIN HARD AND TRYNA NUT. ITS TO A POINT WHERE AINT NO AFFECTION, NO KISSIN JUS SEX NOBODY WANNA MAKE LUV!

May 16, 2002
Why? If you can't make your girl cum in 20 minutes..
Then you're not going to.. She is pretending. Trust me.
Ah, your right & wrong on this my friend. Most women are not like us men. They need to cum multiple times to even be satisfied. Yes, there are women who fake it, but it takes a lot longer than 20 minutes to make a woman cum the right way. Trust me, Homie. The look on their face afterwards will tell you if they were truly faking it.

Aug 6, 2008
haha..

it seems like its really cool, considering how easy of a task it can be...

like... a girl with her man for 7 months, you show up and kick it at a party for an hour and its go time.

i mean

shittttt

sometimes bars are set real low
i actually think its more fun fuckin wit bitches that are in relationships and it do be lightweight easy sometimes cause most dudes aint shit lol its some pat on the back ego boostin shit too, i just like bein devious and fuckin up shit too doe lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
WHY WOULD U WANNA HAVE SEX LONGER THAN 20 MINS WIT SUM CHICK UR JUS HAVIN SEX WIT ANYWAY? UR MAKIN LOVE HOMEBOY SAVE THAT AND 4-PLAY SHIT FOR UR GIRLFRIEND HOMIE. I BET U LAY ROSE PEDALS ON THE BED AND GO DOWN ON EVERY FEMALE U COME ACROSS LMAO
quoted for truth.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
You live once, 99 times out of 100 you will kick yourself later if you pass on some nice pussu, just the facts of life, dudes also regret throwing all there numbers when they get a GF, Keep a wifey, dont doesnt mean you have to treat her bad, if you have a lil on the side, just be respectful, and keep it out of her sight.

Feb 9, 2003
WHY WOULD U WANNA HAVE SEX LONGER THAN 20 MINS WIT SUM CHICK UR JUS HAVIN SEX WIT ANYWAY? UR MAKIN LOVE HOMEBOY SAVE THAT AND 4-PLAY SHIT FOR UR GIRLFRIEND HOMIE. I BET U LAY ROSE PEDALS ON THE BED AND GO DOWN ON EVERY FEMALE U COME ACROSS LMAO
even for fuckin 20 mins just seems like no time at all. if i just wanted to bust, i'd jack off. but when im fucking a bitch, im going to take at least an hour. and that dont include no foreplay but just straight up fucking.

May 16, 2002
LOL!!!! we're stepping into a fine line here Homie. If it's a booty call I'm gonna last longer than 20 mins. for the simple fact that I want that booty to keep coming back for more.

Most bitches be cheating cause they're man ain't hitting it right. That's why I'll make sure to hit it the way it was ment to be hit by a real man such as myself. That means we're going longer than 20 mins.

May 9, 2002
You live once, 99 times out of 100 you will kick yourself later if you pass on some nice pussu, just the facts of life, dudes also regret throwing all there numbers when they get a GF, Keep a wifey, dont doesnt mean you have to treat her bad, if you have a lil on the side, just be respectful, and keep it out of her sight.
How can you "keep some on the side" and still be respectful? I mean, isn't being deceitful disrespectful in its own right?

I don't like liars and i hate being lied to. I would rather find a woman who is OK with an open relationship...no lies and no sneaking around. Thats too much work and most of the time, it doesn't pay off in the end.

I don't judge....everyone has their own take on relationships and whatever people do is their business.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
How can you "keep some on the side" and still be respectful? I mean, isn't being deceitful disrespectful in its own right?

I don't like liars and i hate being lied to. I would rather find a woman who is OK with an open relationship...no lies and no sneaking around. Thats too much work and most of the time, it doesn't pay off in the end.

I don't judge....everyone has their own take on relationships and whatever people do is their business.
its cause women are too weak to accept the truth, its like telling a child santa claus it fake.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
First and foremost...if your dick game is right and you know what you're doing pre-game, you don't need to fuck ANY broad for 20 minutes. I mean, it's fun, it's nice, but it isn't necessary to keep a bitch around.

I've only had a few booty calls where I actually laid it on 'em for a while, but they all came back whether it was 10 minutes, 45 minutes or an hour. If you fuck a bitch and she doesn't cum, she'll still come back if you made that shit feel good as fuck. Fact is, a lot of women accept the fact that they may never get theirs in life. So it's good if you try, but I'm living proof that if you know what you're doing, time inside that shit doesn't matter.