cheating.... girlfriends/boyfriends an shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2008
Dude it it too much drama keeping my one bitch happy let alone trying to please two of them. I don't like having two tv's on in my house let alone deal with two women. It is already a job being with my chick.

Mar 12, 2006
Dude it it too much drama keeping my one bitch happy let alone trying to please two of them. I don't like having two tv's on in my house let alone deal with two women. It is already a job being with my chick.
i think thats a reason why alot cheat though...

one girl is hella stressful, so you go to the other one where its just pure entertainment.. if its like strictly sex with no feelings

bitches are crazy

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i have before. for no reason other than to bust a good nut. i look back on it with fondness too, fuck it. some of them have been for the experience. i don't know about y'all, but how often do you get sucked up by two chicks at once? that shit has happened to me one time, aint no way i was going to let "being faithful" get in the way of that. some may consider it weakness, and i might agree. it is.

i've been lucky to cheat on women i had no intention of being with long-term anyways. so if i fucked the situation off because of cheating, i had no regrets. still don't.

would i do it now? no. but ask me that question when i was 18 to 24 years old and i might have answered differently.

i was in a long-term relationship for six years. there were times when women were throwing puss at me, and i would not oblige because of my relationship. so i've found i can do both, depending on the situation i'm in at the time.

Jun 2, 2002
there have DEFINITELY been times when i wanted to...but i can't do it. if my girl cheated on me, i'd go bad on her...and hypocrisy is not something i'm tryna dabble with.

May 16, 2002
Funny that this thread is up cuz I'm in this very situation right now. There's a married chick that is throwing the pussy at me for the last 2 weeks. She's been married for five years and now the husband doesn't pay attention to her and doesn't even fuck her anymore. This chick looks bad and is a nympho so I don't know how he got tired of hittin it. Now she just wants me as a booty call on the side

I told myself I would never do anything like that but she's the one pursuing it so that doesn't make me a home wrecker right? I never met her husband and there's no way of him finding out cuz he doesn't keep tabs on her. She came over once already to my crib and all we did was make out and finger her. She thinks I'm a bitch cuz I'm feeling guilty about the whole thing. She said I'm lucky to be in my position cuz dudes holler at her everyday wherever she goes. She chose me cuz she's known me for a year and I'm cute with a good personality she said. I asked everyone I know should I do it and they all said it isn't me that's home wrecking so go for it. I'm just scared of karma when I get married.

Would you guys hit it? No strings attached just sex and chillin watching dvds at the crib. Oh yeah. The chick is half black half spanish and has the complexion of Christina Millian but looks like Lisa from Saved by the Bell except with real hair lol. You'd be proud to be seen in public with this chick.

Mar 12, 2006
looking back at life right now, there have plenty of times where i would of gone back and done things differently... whether i had a girl at the time or not.

it feels fucked but its like.... missing opportunities now seems like a really dumb decision.

at a loss

Nov 6, 2005
My view: If i am in a relationship that id be willing to cheat, then i know im in no way shape or form going to be with the broad for that long. It comes down to respect for me. If i dont respect a women enough to be true to them, then anythings possible. I dont go out of my way to cheat on someone like that by any means, but it has happened. Now with my LADY's then no, i will not, have not, and can not, cheat on someone i have respect for. Just the way i look at it.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I'm against it but I know people make mistakes. I've cheated before and it still bothers me that I did it but of course I was wasted and it only happened once and I'm sure it would of killed her if she found out. So I'd just prefer that if she fucked up I wouldn't know about it.

May 16, 2002
looking back at life right now, there have plenty of times where i would of gone back and done things differently... whether i had a girl at the time or not.

it feels fucked but its like.... missing opportunities now seems like a really dumb decision.

at a loss
See that's the thing. I believe in karma but I also believe you only live once and some opportunities you'll never get back again. It's a tough decision.

Mar 12, 2006
See that's the thing. I believe in karma but I also believe you only live once and some opportunities you'll never get back again. It's a tough decision.
exactly..

im all about karma...

but i hate having those moments of realization where im like DAMN, i could of totally gone for that and life would be great.

especially being 19 years old.

May 16, 2002
Funny that this thread is up cuz I'm in this very situation right now. There's a married chick that is throwing the pussy at me for the last 2 weeks. She's been married for five years and now the husband doesn't pay attention to her and doesn't even fuck her anymore. This chick looks bad and is a nympho so I don't know how he got tired of hittin it. Now she just wants me as a booty call on the side

I told myself I would never do anything like that but she's the one pursuing it so that doesn't make me a home wrecker right? I never met her husband and there's no way of him finding out cuz he doesn't keep tabs on her. She came over once already to my crib and all we did was make out and finger her. She thinks I'm a bitch cuz I'm feeling guilty about the whole thing. She said I'm lucky to be in my position cuz dudes holler at her everyday wherever she goes. She chose me cuz she's known me for a year and I'm cute with a good personality she said. I asked everyone I know should I do it and they all said it isn't me that's home wrecking so go for it. I'm just scared of karma when I get married.

Would you guys hit it? No strings attached just sex and chillin watching dvds at the crib. Oh yeah. The chick is half black half spanish and has the complexion of Christina Millian but looks like Lisa from Saved by the Bell except with real hair lol. You'd be proud to be seen in public with this chick.

Don't ask that question to a bunch of losers in here Homie. Hypicritical and scared of karma. Everybody living a sinful life. I say fuck karma. We should be scared of how we'll be judged when we die. Muthaphuckaz scared to cheat, but will slang dirt in the hood, or consume the shit destroying their temple. That's like the dude sitting on death row scared to murk a muthaphucka to avoid the death sentence.

Over half of the people we know claim all this hood shit and bravery, but will turn bitch to walk through a graveyard at night. When they should be scared of walking through the hood period cause it's the living that will do some shit, but no....muthaphuckaz acting like they got an S on they chest.

I say hit it and if ever questioned about it. Quote our infamous former President Bill Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

you act like her husbands gonna be like....oh you just made out and fingered her, its all good homie... :daps: imo, in your position, you shoulda sealed the deal, you went that far right? she prolly thinks you got stage fright lol

edit: but in all honesty, i commend you for not wanting to be a homewrecker. i respect you for even thinking about that.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'd not want to do it (same homewrecking issues) but I'd go through with it anyways... If you don't do it..
You'll be looking at the situation a few years down the road and will hate yourself for not going through with it.

Plus.. its a fucking MILF.. I can't believe you even had to ask us.. Especially with the way you described her.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
theres always bout to be a female thats more attractive than your lady.. even if your bitch is the bombest bitch ever... theres always going to be someone with a smile that makes your day and makes you have second thoughts about you own relationship.. its just because your lady can annoy you and... wel.... just annoy to a point where not as attracted to her mentally... physically is another story.... Ill tell you this... EVERYTHING IS FINE IN THE BEGGINING... and may still be fine, but theres always those thoughts about fights or shit thats happened.

May 16, 2002
it always seems women want you more when you have a girl
That is due to having your confidence up. Trust me, it shines through and women smell & see that.

That's why it's important to be positive about yourself as a person at all times. Keep that swagger up. No matter what people / society say's and thinks about what is considered the perfect body / person (as in looks).

Trust me, it works.