cheating.... girlfriends/boyfriends an shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
dont know if this thread has been made before.. but times change and people change so fuck it..

whats your view on this shit?

have you done it and why?

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Well now I feel like you shouldn't bother having a relationship if you're going to cheat. At a time in my life I wasn't mature & wanted to see if being a player with a bunch of girls I liked was for me, but then I knew I wanted something serious.

Mar 12, 2006
im pretty young and i see alot of people doing shady shit all the time..

but its like... that never changes. people get married and do the same shit..

why are people never content lol

Jan 5, 2006
i just think people want what they cant have, and theyll do anything to satisfy that need. It's not until it's been satisfied that they realize how shady what they did is.

It's a human thing.. most humans for the most part.

I'm a firm believer in karma so i keep myself balanced.

Apr 19, 2008
its written in our DNA to spread our "seed", so says the scientific proof. an animal instinct if you would; but, i just say its free will, you still have the choice to or not to. everyone (guys for sure) have the thought cross their mind once or twice+ about cheating on their gf/bf/spouse, but its whether you act on it or not. i say, if you can live with the guilt (or if you even have remorse for that matter), go ahead an cheat...you dont deserve the chick you're wit lol.

but to all the dumb females that look away from the fact, you deserve to stay stuck with a dude like that.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ive done it, dont really regret it. just regret that i DID do it. i fucked up on a couple cool girls because that immature shit

Jan 14, 2008
ill fuck around on a chick if i know i can get away with the shit. cause its so easy sometimes. only time i regret is when i fucked up the one relationship that i wish i still had with my last chick cause i was an immature prick to her. live and learn i guess. situations present themselves and i never know how imma act until that situation is presented to me. ive changed alot of things about myself from ages 18-26.

dont know if this thread has been made before.. but times change and people change so fuck it..

EVERYBODY CHEATS

I HAVE, CUZ IMMA MAN & I DONT THINK ABOUT FEELINS AT TIMES, I DO REGRET IT AND AS I GET OLDER I FIND MYSELF GETTIN MORE FAITHFUL, U KINDA GET TIRED OF LYING & THE DRAMA. AND WHY IVE CHEATED BEFORE .... CUZ I WAS HORNY AND I TREAT CHEATIN AS A JACKOFFTHATS PROBABLY WHY I DID IT AND DIDNT CARE

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I've never cheated and I don't ever plan on it. No woman ever believes me tho, but I don't give a fuck. what's the point of being in a committed relationship and you fucking someone else? now if we just dating or fucking around then I might fuck her friend, it's been known to happen...

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Let the bitch think what she wants to think, never stray off into relationship mode, until you know the bitch has streams of income coming, can cook, stays with a positive attitude, is used to the worst shit that you throw at her and can shrug it off, has a good wealthy family with connections that you get a long with. Looks decent and sucks and fucks like a champ and your good. Everything else don't matter as long as you got the checklist at hand.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
its human nature to wanna fuck someone else that looks good or u find atractive

if ur in a reltionship if u have respect for your self and the person your with u won't

but if u have no respect for them then u will cheat. plus others who know u will think less of u and probably won't trust u.