cheating.... girlfriends/boyfriends an shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I refuse to accept any comments / replies from a bunch of dudes on a message board talking about what women want in their sex life. In my personal life I don't see the sense in fixing what's not broken.

And besides, why would anybody listen to a bunch of dudes that spend most of the time in here and drink alone on the weekends? :confused:

LOL!!!! :cheeky:

Jun 12, 2003
I refuse to accept any comments / replies from a bunch of dudes on a message board talking about what women want in their sex life. In my personal life I don't see the sense in fixing what's not broken.

And besides, why would anybody listen to a bunch of dudes that spend most of the time in here and drink alone on the weekends? :confused:

LOL!!!! :cheeky:
lol 4 realz

May 16, 2002
GEMINI HATES THIS THREAD CUZ HE'S FINDIN OUT WHY HE HAS THE FEMALES HE'S HAD IN HIS LIFE, AND MOST OF THIS STUFF IS HITIN HOME
LMAO!!!! Fuck the fat jokes, Supa Sav'D Outt came out with somethin' original (I give you props).

On a serious, note. It's a double standard, but some of you lack game and are still dead fucks in my book LOL!!!!!