cheating.... girlfriends/boyfriends an shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
LMAO!!!!! I can't believe so many of you are actually admitting you are indeed dead fucks.

It's the irony within this thread. We then wonder why women cheat. I think most of you fuckers have answered our question LOL!!!!

I dedicate this song to all your women..

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
LMAO!!!!! I can't believe so many of you are actually admitting you are indeed dead fucks.

It's the irony within this thread. We then wonder why women cheat. I think most of you fuckers have answered our question LOL!!!!

this is the Siccness ..not the View ..or Maury

a gangsta rap website

..theres no women in this thread so who cares why they cheat. ..i think the answer was already stated .."kuz they man aint hittin it rite"

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com

I dedicate this song to all your women..

It doesn't mean anybody is a dead fuck...it means that some people know when taking their time is necessary, and when it's not. I, personally, don't take my time with a booty call...it is what it is. In the end, they all got what they came for, and came back multiple times. Like I said, it's not how long you lay dick in 'em, it's HOW you lay dick in 'em and what you do beforehand.

I take my time with my WOMEN, ones I'm in a relationship with, and I satisfy them...'give 'em theirs. But if it's just a fuck, whatever happens happens...and I've never had either that wasn't satisfied.

May 16, 2002
LOL!!!! I'm just fuckin' with you Homies on here Mayne stirring up shit. I'm keeping it real on my end though & what I believe in (just like everybody else in here). At the same time, I beg to differ with a lot of you on here, but that's what keeps us all moving right?

In the end, it's all in the game. Some of us got it and most of you still need to learn LMAO!!!!

Nov 14, 2002
She thinks I'm a bitch cuz I'm feeling guilty about the whole thing. She said I'm lucky to be in my position cuz dudes holler at her everyday wherever she goes. She chose me cuz she's known me for a year and I'm cute with a good personality she said.
i dont trust females like that.when they start tellin you how many guys want them you should just back away real slow cause something is wrong with that female.and she thinks your a bitch cause your not tryin to tackle her like the other guys do or try to?! shes up to something mayne.she got something up her sleeve dogg.she planing something and its not just a simple fuck.leave her alone.

LOL!!!! we're stepping into a fine line here Homie. If it's a booty call I'm gonna last longer than 20 mins. for the simple fact that I want that booty to keep coming back for more.

Most bitches be cheating cause they're man ain't hitting it right. That's why I'll make sure to hit it the way it was ment to be hit by a real man such as myself. That means we're going longer than 20 mins.
FOR UR FIRST PARAGRAPH:
IT SHUDNT MATTER IF U HIT IT FOR 20mins OR NOT TO KEEP A BOOTY CALL COMIN BACK

2nd PARAGRAPH:
BITCHES WILL BE WIT A DUDE NOT FOR SEX BUT FOR SUMTHIN MORE, FEMALES EMOTIONS DONT GET HIGH OFF SEX, IF A BITCH CHEATS ON YOU ITS MAINLY TO GET BACK AT SUM STUPID SHIT U DID or TOO FILL A ROLE U AINT DOIN, MEN CHEAT CUZ THEY LIKE SEX. RALEY BUT MORE OFTEN NOW AS I GET OLDER THEY'LL CHEAT CUZ DUDE AINT HITTIN IT ON A CONSISTANT BASIS.

LMAO @ A MAJORITY OF YALL PROBABLY BELIEVE A FEMALE WHEN SHE SAYS "UR THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD"

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
LMAO @ A MAJORITY OF YALL PROBABLY BELIEVE A FEMALE WHEN SHE SAYS "UR THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD"
I've heard that maybe twice in my life, and I told them to save me the bullshit. If they're serious, my bad. From my experiences though, they tell you that you fuck 'em right by coming back and calling you off the fuckin' hook.

It's just like when a bitch says, "I don't normally do this"....YEA RIGHT BITCH, I'M NOT THAT FUCKIN SPECIAL...I'm just a dude. lol.

May 16, 2002
i dont trust females like that.when they start tellin you how many guys want them you should just back away real slow cause something is wrong with that female.and she thinks your a bitch cause your not tryin to tackle her like the other guys do or try to?! shes up to something mayne.she got something up her sleeve dogg.she planing something and its not just a simple fuck.leave her alone.
That's what I was thinking. She said she doesn't know if her husband cheated cuz he's never home and always out with his boys at the clubs and bowling alley every weekend. I'm thinking she's using me for revenge. I'm not the dude to fight over pussu but if she exposes me to her husband to piss him off, I'm ready to defend myself if he comes after me.

Aug 11, 2003
as hard is it is for people to choke down. Humans are not meant to mate for like.. we arint fucking beavers.

We try at it but we always fail. I dont even konw why we keep trying.. we just get tried of the person you are with.. are forced in to thinking its the right thing to say with the fucker no matter what.. and end up killing yourself and everone around you
:)