cheating.... girlfriends/boyfriends an shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
THERES ALOT OF LIERS ON THA SICC, EVERYBODY CHEATS BELIEVE ME! IF U DONT HAVE UR GIRLS MYSPACE PASSWORD OR CODE TO UNLOCK HER SIDEKICK OR PHONE THEY ARE CHEATIN OR FLIRTIN ITS ALL THE SAME THING BELIEVE MEWOMEN ARE SNEAKY JUS LIKE MEN. YOUR A LIE IF U SAY U GO OUT WIT UR BOYS AND DONT FLIRT WIT CHICKS WHEN UR OUT. FUCK YOU AND THIS THREAD BE A MAN AND KEEP IT 100!

Feb 14, 2004
if you're flickin the bean, then you're cheatin. you're gettin pleasure from something other then your woman/man! :cheeky:

May 20, 2006
Communication is the Key. Swingers never get accused of Cheating. If you gonna be with a woman and still fuck other chicks, let her know. (you'll save yourself a lot of stress) If you are with a woman, make it clear that if she wants to hook up with other people, just don't do it behind your back. Now you have established the boundaries between cheating or a simple lustful encounter..... If there's no ring on anyone's finger, there really isn't a serious commitment to the relationship anyway.... Jus my 2

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
temptation is out there im not saying its easy. its a struggle. us men in our 0's got them raging desire to plant our seeds.

if u cheat once shame oon u

if your habitual cheater then u got a prob.

I can't say id stop trusting a friend if he fucked up once or twice.

but if he or she did it a lot then I'd seem them as a dishonest person

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
That is due to having your confidence up. Trust me, it shines through and women smell & see that.

That's why it's important to be positive about yourself as a person at all times. Keep that swagger up. No matter what people / society say's and thinks about what is considered the perfect body / person (as in looks).

Trust me, it works.
Truth

Feb 9, 2003
She showed me a pic of her husband and I saw him at the club one time. He's 6'1" about 230 lbs. of muscle. Fuck it if he wants to fight we can do it lol.
You a straight up square bear.

Fighting over some pussu regardless of the situation is some simp shit.

Mar 12, 2006
gettin bitches 2 cheat on their man is hella fun and exhilarating and fuckin wit hella different bitches at the same time is also fun and exhilarating
haha..

it seems like its really cool, considering how easy of a task it can be...

like... a girl with her man for 7 months, you show up and kick it at a party for an hour and its go time.

i mean

shittttt

sometimes bars are set real low

Apr 15, 2006
imo, threads like these get me angry because it proves n demonstrates all the disloyalty and deceit in this world...which is why i say fuck friends n bitches aint shit..i dont cheat cause i never let it go that far but if we labeled as together, u cheat on me and bitch i will fuck ur shit up. not over ur pussy but for thinkin im a fool. hence the fact ive only been in about 5 relationships in my life; worth mentioning.

AYE 1,000 POSTS I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE, yeeeuhhhhhh

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i tried doin the girlfriend thing a couple times in my life ..i still dont understand why a bitch would wanna settle down with a nigga like me .i go out everyweekend, i smoke weed, get drunk ..bitches all over me ..n yet sum bitches still want me to be their boyfriend ..thats why i dont put labels on the bitches i fuck wit ..no "boo's" ..no "wifeys" no "main thang" "2nd string" ..there all jus bitches to me

but i do believe that girls are just as bad as guys ..they jus kno how to disguise the situation and make themselves look innocent ..if u actually believe ur girl isnt talkin to other guys n thinking about cheating ..yur a fool ..its the way of the world