cheating.... girlfriends/boyfriends an shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I did it twice when I was younger and didn't really give a fuck...but that's because the chicks were full of shit. Looking back on it, I shouldn't have done it...but I don't live with regrets. Back then I was just seeing a lot of broads because I wasn't trying to be tied down...but 2 chicks caught me up like that and I was still in player mode.

Thing that sucks about being a player is...you can have all the pussy in the world coming at you...but every morning you wake up alone.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Funny that this thread is up cuz I'm in this very situation right now. There's a married chick that is throwing the pussy at me for the last 2 weeks. She's been married for five years and now the husband doesn't pay attention to her and doesn't even fuck her anymore. This chick looks bad and is a nympho so I don't know how he got tired of hittin it. Now she just wants me as a booty call on the side

I told myself I would never do anything like that but she's the one pursuing it so that doesn't make me a home wrecker right? I never met her husband and there's no way of him finding out cuz he doesn't keep tabs on her. She came over once already to my crib and all we did was make out and finger her. She thinks I'm a bitch cuz I'm feeling guilty about the whole thing. She said I'm lucky to be in my position cuz dudes holler at her everyday wherever she goes. She chose me cuz she's known me for a year and I'm cute with a good personality she said. I asked everyone I know should I do it and they all said it isn't me that's home wrecking so go for it. I'm just scared of karma when I get married.

Would you guys hit it? No strings attached just sex and chillin watching dvds at the crib. Oh yeah. The chick is half black half spanish and has the complexion of Christina Millian but looks like Lisa from Saved by the Bell except with real hair lol. You'd be proud to be seen in public with this chick.
damn, she looks like lisa fucking turtle man? aw shit.

if you're asking, i would have to say do not do it. cheating on a gf is one thing, marriage is another.

that, or call the homies and run a train on her. either or.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
karma shmarma

it aint your marriage

she's gonna do it anyway u might as well as be the one to do it.

If u aint pursuing it and it falls in your lap u supposed to stop being a man?

u aint wrecking no home that shit is wrecked already.

fuck it just get ya rocks off as fast as u can. be selfish in the sack then she'll relize she's a whore and will go back home or to sum 1 else. let them deal with that shit.

Sep 16, 2002
never done it been a loyal ass muthafucka when in a relationship.. but when im single , hey ya wife, girl, baby mamaz , and sister can all get the business if they want it that bad.. only expections is my homies bm/wifes, girls, etc.. other then that its a free for all

May 16, 2002
I ended up doing this one chick on and off for a few years back in the day. I was single and she was just a cuddie buddy / booty call.

I ended up with this other chick I was doing for a few months (still not fully committed) and she asked one day if I knew this one chick (the one I had been doing for a few years). I said yes, the next question was, "Did you fuck her?"

To where I answered, "No"

I get a call 2 days later and the chick I had been seeing for a few months tells me, "You fuckin' asshole! You said you didn't fuck her. Do you know that's my homegirl? She's my best friend motherfucker!"

I told her if we had a threesome it should settle everything, to where she hung up on me and I never heard from her again :confused: :cheeky:

I still ended up seeing her friend for like another year after that.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^coooold bloooded .. thats my man
and im married. and no matter how mad I get or sick of wifeys shit I won't cheat. cause Its not how I get down. but I've been known to slide in sum OPP

but shit that's life. it won't be the first or last time it happends.

its a cold world out there. as long as u aint intentionaly trying to fuck up someones marriage. fuck it.

May 16, 2002
It's just weird cuz I remember having bible study in high school reading about adultery and shit and told myself it's easy to turn down a married chick and just say no. Now I know it aint easy lol. I think the fact I'm Filipino it adds to the appeal to her. She's been with white boys, hispanics, and her husband is black. Now she wants to top it off with asian cock haha. She showed me a pic of her husband and I saw him at the club one time. He's 6'1" about 230 lbs. of muscle. Fuck it if he wants to fight we can do it lol.

My friend who goes to church told me not to do it and said I might end up on the show Cheaters lol. I'm supposed to see her Friday. Fuck it. I've messed with a chick that was still legally married but separated before. This can't be worse right?

Dec 17, 2004
ive never cheated on a girl, but have slept with many girls in relationships...1 being 32 and married...and white...and rich...its true...even i dont believe it at times...but it happened somehow...good times

May 16, 2002
It's just weird cuz I remember having bible study in high school reading about adultery and shit and told myself it's easy to turn down a married chick and just say no. Now I know it aint easy lol. I think the fact I'm Filipino it adds to the appeal to her. She's been with white boys, hispanics, and her husband is black. Now she wants to top it off with asian cock haha. She showed me a pic of her husband and I saw him at the club one time. He's 6'1" about 230 lbs. of muscle. Fuck it if he wants to fight we can do it lol.

My friend who goes to church told me not to do it and said I might end up on the show Cheaters lol. I'm supposed to see her Friday. Fuck it. I've messed with a chick that was still legally married but separated before. This can't be worse right?
Homie, WTF? is your problem? Look got dammit! Hit me on the private messages and I shoot you my number. Forward it to her & I'll handle it for you.

Aug 6, 2008
i didnt cheat back when i would try 2 have a main bitch back when i was younger then i got over that soft sucka shit lol

gettin bitches 2 cheat on their man is hella fun and exhilarating and fuckin wit hella different bitches at the same time is also fun and exhilarating

who knows maybe one day a broad would make me wanna settle down but i highly doubt it cause that would have 2 be one helluva broad