Bums are stupid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'll usually give a buck or two a few times a month to the ones out there that are selling the Real Change newspaper on the corner, at least they are doing something. Will occasionally buy someone a sandwich because I figure even if they hand it off to a different bum for booze or whatever someone is eating. Also every now and then if they are honest and say they are just looking for a beer I'll grab a couple tall boys or something.

Having worked downtown so long you learn there are different kinds of homeless people. It's really not as much of a blanket term as people like to make. Some were put in the position for whatever reason, don't want to be in it and are trying to get out. You usually don't see those ones around for that long. Some are just old drunks/junkies that don't give a fuck about bettering themselves and some are lazy ass street kids that don't give a fuck either and are also drunks/junkies.

The one thing that does actually bother me and I feel a great deal of compassion for is the amount of mentally ill homeless. I mean if you are a schizophrenic that should be in a mental hospital (Thanks Reagan!) because you are so sick you can't hold down a job or take care of yourself I'm not really going to fault you much for smoking crack to make the voices shut up because you are homeless and have no where else to turn... not that doing that helps any but it is what it is. I wouldn't say the majority of homeless fall in that category (or at least have a crippling mental illness - fuck off if you say you only have ADD - actually had a kid tell me that once as his reason lol) but they do make up a good number and have for some time since the closing of most of the mental hospitals in the 80s.

It's a general rule that street kids can fuck right off though.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'll usually give a buck or two a few times a month to the ones out there that are selling the Real Change newspaper on the corner, at least they are doing something. Will occasionally buy someone a sandwich because I figure even if they hand it off to a different bum for booze or whatever someone is eating. Also every now and then if they are honest and say they are just looking for a beer I'll grab a couple tall boys or something.

Having worked downtown so long you learn there are different kinds of homeless people. It's really not as much of a blanket term as people like to make. Some were put in the position for whatever reason, don't want to be in it and are trying to get out. You usually don't see those ones around for that long. Some are just old drunks/junkies that don't give a fuck about bettering themselves and some are lazy ass street kids that don't give a fuck either and are also drunks/junkies.

The one thing that does actually bother me and I feel a great deal of compassion for is the amount of mentally ill homeless. I mean if you are a schizophrenic that should be in a mental hospital (Thanks Reagan!) because you are so sick you can't hold down a job or take care of yourself I'm not really going to fault you much for smoking crack to make the voices shut up because you are homeless and have no where else to turn... not that doing that helps any but it is what it is. I wouldn't say the majority of homeless fall in that category (or at least have a crippling mental illness - fuck off if you say you only have ADD - actually had a kid tell me that once as his reason lol) but they do make up a good number and have for some time since the closing of most of the mental hospitals in the 80s.

It's a general rule that street kids can fuck right off though.
C/S!

Jul 12, 2002
Homeless people with pet dogs piss me off. You can't even take care of yourself, so why are you out here with a dog that is starving its ass off just like you? Had to tell a bum with a dog to fuck off once because he was begging for money and I said I would buy him dog food and he didn't want it.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
KTVU said:

ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF HOLLISTER, GILROY, MORGAN HILL, SALINAS, MONTEREY, SANTA CLARA, MILPITAS, DUBLIN, FREMONT, MILLBRAE AND SAN JOSE:

This woman and her boyfriend/husband (whatever) go from town to town under false pretenses asking for money but turn down offers to have food purchased for them. Not only that but she parades and uses her ( if they're even hers..) children and INFANT to gain the public's sympathy. She has been seen ALL over the Bay Area including the cities mentioned above. She resides in Fremont.

Her choice of stores are Target, Safeway, Costco, WalMart and Nob Hill.

Majority of the time she refuses food and any other assistance/offerings and only wants CASH.

On rare occasions, she accepts food so she doesn't give up her ruse. She tries to return the food for cash and when they refuse the return she THROWS IT AWAY.

She doesn't want food or basic necessities, only MONEY.

Someone from Social Services came by to offer assistance and she turned it down.

Do not be fooled by this scam artist. They own a BMW SUV, so they park then fake it. The husband can be spotted in the car watching her from a distance.

I don't think it's right for her to use her children or other people's children as a pawn in her panhandling, so I thought I'd put it out there and warn the good and kindhearted people of this world.

Thanks!
Even the local news is putting them (bums) on blast.

Dec 4, 2006
OP on point... I've helped out a few bums ..but only because they asked for money and told me what they was gonna use it for..

There's this white dude in Walnut Creek that holds a sign by a freeway ramp...

One day me and my friend decided to see see where he goes after he's done asking for money..we followed him to a near by parking lot and the motherfucker got in a Benz ..like a 2005 250 Benz.....

The next day we seen him and we was like .."I'd give you money, but I'm not helping you pay for your Mercedez Benz" ..the look on his face was priceless..dude packed up and left lol

Nov 11, 2006
1.99? You can't even buy shoelaces that cheap grow up idiot

Best work shoes ever, they may be beat up but they're still as comfortable as ever. I'm about to order a new pair fuck it
LMAO @ a minimum wage earning rent a cop spending 100 bux on a pair of wack ass grandpa shoes...

There goes butcher's lunch money for the next month

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The old ass dudes that look like they haven't bathed in months walking with a limp wearing a Vietnam vet hat I feel bad for though.
I've always felt like there should never be a homeless veteran living on the streets that served their country honorably. Until the last few years, there haven't been nearly enough programs helping veterans assimilate to civilian life and dealing with the mental side of trying to adjust to life in general after being in combat. There still isn't enough being done, but slowly it seems like maybe we're getting there.