Bums are stupid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I'll offer, but I usually won't give if they ask. I keep coats in my trunk to give to people in need. I had one lady turn down a coat but ask for a bag of twizzlers she spotted on my backseat. Then her friend asked for the other bag. I told them beezies to share! HA!...

But a lot of homeless people are just like you & me. When they get out in the world, their survival instinct kicks in and some turn out ok and others break under the pressure. I spend my Christmas morning every year at a homeless encampment having an early Christmas dinner with whoever would like to partake. I've met a lot of really awesome people and heard some amazingly heartbeaking stories, but I always walk away feeling inspired and empowered. I have gotten scared or creeper out by a few of them tho, but that's not what this is abt.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I'll offer, but I usually won't give if they ask. I keep coats in my trunk to give to people in need. I had one lady turn down a coat but ask for a bag of twizzlers she spotted on my backseat. Then her friend asked for the other bag. I told them beezies to share! HA!...

But a lot of homeless people are just like you & me. When they get out in the world, their survival instinct kicks in and some turn out ok and others break under the pressure. I spend my Christmas morning every year at a homeless encampment having an early Christmas dinner with whoever would like to partake. I've met a lot of really awesome people and heard some amazingly heartbeaking stories, but I always walk away feeling inspired and empowered. I have gotten scared or creeper out by a few of them tho, but that's not what this is abt.
I used to buy cold weather stuff and give it to people in need quite a bit. Socks is another thing that's in high demand for people who are really homeless. They can get a jacket easier than a few pairs of new socks, as weird as sounds. Beanies, gloves, and warm socks are good things to give out.

I gave the clothes off my back to this dude in the middle of a snowstorm, but he wanted a ride to the other side of town, totally wasn't where I was going and had to say no. I've had countless "homeless" people ask me for a ride somewhere. I never give people rides that I don't know. Always sounds suspicious.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I work with a group called Vallejo together that does a monthly laundry day where they get a free wash & dry, free haircuts once a month, and we give away coats gloves mittens clothes and a hot meal every other weekend. I just haven't been out with them in a few months.

They also do a thanksgiving dinner the day before, but I usually have to work so I spend thanksgiving with seniors who have nowhere to go & no family, and I do the homeless on Xmas.

Jun 5, 2004
there aren't a ton of homeless tweakers here. Most of the homeless people in Oklahoma City area stay in the cut, you don't see them very often except for certain spots in the city which don't really have much around there except abandoned buildings.
Diggity reviews #13: Oklahomeless

"In the past, there have been rumors of meth use and manufacturing amongst homeless oakies off in the cut. But i can prove that most of these people are not tweekers, because i cant see them. The end."

Jun 5, 2004
I work with a group called Vallejo together that does a monthly laundry day where they get a free wash & dry, free haircuts once a month, and we give away coats gloves mittens clothes and a hot meal every other weekend. I just haven't been out with them in a few months.

They also do a thanksgiving dinner the day before, but I usually have to work so I spend thanksgiving with seniors who have nowhere to go & no family, and I do the homeless on Xmas.
I was gonna say that its cool that you do that, and say that sometimes i go with my mom on the weekend to help pack these cardboard lunchboxes with food and they go to feed homeless and low income people at certain buisinesses and i thought safeway was one of them...

But when i tried to google the homeless lunch thing at safeway, it showed me this thread of Portlandians asking about one homeless man.

Homeless man at Pearl District Safeway : Portland

Jan 5, 2006
If I offer to buy you food and you tell me you want money, fuck you... you've got two functioning legs and arms, get to work like the rest of us. Just yesterday on my commute to work, I saw a guy holding up cardboard saying he ran out of gas and his son standing next to him... I told my coworker "How come they got no money for gas but had cardboard and a marker?"

There should be some kind of social network or shit like yelp where people put bums on there, with reviews or star ratings... to weed out the pan handlers who make 6 figures+ a year or just the leechers who can actually work but don't want to.

Feb 3, 2014
Lol. Ive actually seen our friendly neighborhood homeless man call out a fulgazi bum and start fighting, the bum started getting the upper hand on him cuz hes a little older. Me and my friends pulled the bum off and he ran away, i saw he had forgot his guitar so i smashed it.

My nig raj that owns our corner store saw it and he comes outside lookin crazy but actually thanks me and says he had told dude to leave 3 diferent times. Said right as i did it he was about to decide whether to go chase dude off with baseball bat or gun, lol and ive seen and held his gun before he aint playin
haha is raj's store in san pablo?

Feb 18, 2011
There's hella Bums around my school in the SoMa area in Frisco & I met a couple of em that I shoot some food/few dollas/cigarettes to so that they'll make sure nobody fucks with my car. Mothafuckas be smashin windows all the time right there & these dudes have prevented my car from gettin hit on more than 1 occasion, so it's a deal that benefits us both.

Mothafuckas stealin shit makes me just as mad. We caught some dude tryin to break into cars during the World Series which blew my mind because just 1 week prior to that, SFPD smoked a dude directly across the street from my school that had been breakin into cars during a Giants game. You gotta be desperate or fuckin retarded to go do the same shit that got someone else popped directly across the street less than a week ago. SMH.