Bums are stupid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I don't think I've ever come across the type to refuse food or clothes or get but hurt when I scoop out a handful of change. When I was living in the city I would ride around with hella old clothes and pass them out over by the shelter before the bridge entrance.. I know cool story breh but I couldn't imagine living out in the streets like that so if I can I dont mind helping out

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Most homeless people are mentally ill, you sound like Rush Limbaugh.
I don't think that most homeless people are mentally ill, but honestly, I think spending years on the street as an outcast might cause mental illness. When I see the dudes that's talking to themselves and all that, I wouldn't be surprised if that just comes from a person being lonely as hell for years.

All joking aside, I used to go out of my way to help homeless people. I agree with what some people are saying, some of these people don't really want help. There's plenty of shelters out there in a lot of cities that aren't overflowing with people that could help some of these cats, they just don't want it. Some of these people need help far beyond what a normal shelter can provide them. Homeless people been around for thousands of years, it ain't finna stop any time soon.

All I know is, if I was homeless, I'm moving somewhere that is warm all year. I'll walk to San Diego man, I'm not trying to be homeless in Detroit. F all that.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I don't think that most homeless people are mentally ill, but honestly, I think spending years on the street as an outcast might cause mental illness. When I see the dudes that's talking to themselves and all that, I wouldn't be surprised if that just comes from a person being lonely as hell for years.
Statistics would tell you otherwise, it's pretty much 100% known fact that the majority of homeless folk are indeed mentally ill in one way or another.

But people need not be fooled, we are not discussing the HOMELESS in this thread we are discussing BUMS.

Not hard to identify & not hard to distinguish from each other.

A BUM is a hustler, ready to get you for your money.

Big huge difference between HOMELESS people & BUMS.

Not even sure how the two got mixed up in here, usually BUMS have a place to rest their head.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Statistics would tell you otherwise, it's pretty much 100% known fact that the majority of homeless folk are indeed mentally ill in one way or another.

But people need not be fooled, we are not discussing the HOMELESS in this thread we are discussing BUMS.

Not even sure how the two got mixed up in here, usually BUMS have a place to rest their head.
I guess I wouldn't be surprised if most homeless people have some form of mental illness, especially with what I said before.

I honestly don't care about differentiating bums from homeless people. I help people in need because that's who I am and I believe that Jesus taught that we should help people like that, as they even roamed around in His day. But nowhere in the Bible does it say that we should worry about discerning who was a bum and who was homeless. If people are asking for help or appear to be in need, I help when I can.

No Mac Jesus, I will not send you money via pay pal. Sorry.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I guess I wouldn't be surprised if most homeless people have some form of mental illness, especially with what I said before.

I honestly don't care about differentiating bums from homeless people. I help people in need because that's who I am and I believe that Jesus taught that we should help people like that, as they even roamed around in His day. But nowhere in the Bible does it say that we should worry about discerning who was a bum and who was homeless. If people are asking for help or appear to be in need, I help when I can.

No Mac Jesus, I will not send you money via pay pal. Sorry.
I get it, but when someone is hustling you & is OBVIOUSLY tweaked outta their mind, even Jesus himself would have turned the other cheek like "GTFO you damn twack"

Helping people in need of drugs?
NOPE.

Helping people in need of food?
YUP.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
If I wanted to pay for someones drug habit, I'd pick up a habit my damn self.

....fuck a bum. I'll pray for their soul instead of breaking bread.
I guess I don't deal with that, surprisingly. Tweakers are tweakers anywhere, but there aren't a ton of homeless tweakers here. Most of the homeless people in Oklahoma City area stay in the cut, you don't see them very often except for certain spots in the city which don't really have much around there except abandoned buildings.

I do see bums that don't look remotely homeless holding signs though. I never feel bad about not helping them.

Anyone else take a clean shave and decent clothes as an indicator that the dude isn't homeless, he's just one of those dudes you hear about on the news making 100k per year panhandling

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lets be honest tho 65 cent aint really helpin anyones drug tab out

if you can put together 10-20 dollars out of change to get a sack, shit you got some sort of ability to save up your money. in my opinion aint many dealers that take rolled coins unless they dont got a washer and dryer at home.

im just sayin im not that greedy that when handing someone a few quarters im thinking to myself "motherfucker might buy a dime of crack..." even if i handed him a 5 i know what comes with that....u feel me?

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2003
I get it, but when someone is hustling you & is OBVIOUSLY tweaked outta their mind, even Jesus himself would have turned the other cheek like "GTFO you damn twack"

Helping people in need of drugs?
NOPE.

Helping people in need of food?
YUP.

lmao you just reminded of that new 40 song

Help a bum buy some drugs NOPE
Give the homeless people plugs YUP
[/E40 Voice]

Jun 5, 2004

Lol. Ive actually seen our friendly neighborhood homeless man call out a fulgazi bum and start fighting, the bum started getting the upper hand on him cuz hes a little older. Me and my friends pulled the bum off and he ran away, i saw he had forgot his guitar so i smashed it.

My nig raj that owns our corner store saw it and he comes outside lookin crazy but actually thanks me and says he had told dude to leave 3 diferent times. Said right as i did it he was about to decide whether to go chase dude off with baseball bat or gun, lol and ive seen and held his gun before he aint playin