Bums are stupid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
What ever happened to the bums who would offer to wash your windows for some change? I feel if you are able bodied, you need to hustle like everybody else.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Fuck a bum. Ill help the homeless if i can. Nobody should go hungry. But, i repeat, fuck a hustler ass shiesty bum. Last summer, I caught this 40 year old dude, who was obviously a tweaker, basically snatch these kids money after they told him no. I ran up on him and confronted him, cuz these kids were no older than 11 or 12. This grimey tweaker throws a weak ass sucker punch off top, and i went bad on him. Hella socking this fool. By then, theres a crowd around us, and he looked away for a second. So i gave him a vicious left to the jaw. Lol he staggers backwards a few steps and then fell into a bush. I gave the kids their money back and bounced. Fuck a preying ass tweaker bum!

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I'm living in bum central here in Seattle and I have zero compassion for these bums anymore. I get hit up for cigs no less than 10 times a day. See crack smoking at ALL hours of the day. I always say I'm smoking my last cig and I don't have any spare change and half the time they cuss me out as I walk away. Fuck that and fuck them.