beat a bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2004
KALYN said:
"Train the bitch..?"

"When I speak, you dont..?"

... you drag your female around by her hair too...? tell her when she can use the bathroom....count out her tampons every month..? fuckin' pathetic.... karma is a BITCH caveman.
dyke.

Sep 28, 2004
FREAKS said:
Believing in equality of the sexes doesn't make you a lesbian. I'm straight, and I'm not a feminist, but I do not need permission to speak. Then again, I do not interrupt people in general when they are speaking. Some women need a dominating male force in their life, and others are perfectly happy being independent but also dating a guy. It's all preferrence.

Jul 21, 2004
no wonder there's more guys in prison. Violence is a bitch, but an asshole is a dark hole to begin with...so for all the asshole slapping their bitches you will be enjoyed it in prison.

Apr 25, 2002
I was thinking about this more and now I agree, if you do hit a woman you are a bitch. I mean to a man a woman is so non-threatening, and by hitting her it shows that you have no control over your emotions. To me, thats being a bitch. Sure they be getting out of line sometimes, but you trying to tell me that men dont. I cant hit women, theyre so beautiful, I mean, they bear our children for christ sake.

May 9, 2002
MY BOY GOT A DEMOSTIC...HE CANT BUY A STRAP OR EVEN GO TO CANADA WHICH IS LESS THEN AN HOUR FROM WHERE WE STAY...IT REALLY AINT WORTH IT...AND BEIN IN COUNTY FOR 2 MONTHS AND BEIN ON PROBATION FOR 3 YEARS...HE DECIDED TO NEVER LET A FEMALE GET TO HIM LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN...

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN HOMEBOY...NO FEMALE IS WORTH PUTTIN HANDS TOO..CUS THE CONSEQUENCES AINT WORTH THE 30 SECONDS OF SATISFACTION....

SOUNDS LIKE SHES PUSHIN YOUR BUTTONS TO GET TO YOU...AND YOU PROBABLY DO THE SAME...DO YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOURSELF A FAVOR...MOVE ON...FIND A MORE "TRAINABLE" BROAD...CUS THERE ARE A FEW STUPID ONES LEFT...

OR YOU CAN MAN UP AND FIND YOU A REAL WOMAN AND FIND OUT WHAT SELF RESPECT AND SELF CONTROL IS ALL ABOUT...

YOU PROBABLY ON THE YOUNG SIDE...AND WE ALL DO STUPID SHIT WHEN WE KIDS BRO..ITS NUTHIN...YOU GOTTA LEARN FROM THEM PETTY MISTAKES AND DO THE RIGHT THING THE NEXT TIME YOUR IN THAT SITUATION....

BUT I AINT HERE TO PREACH....CUS IN ALL HONESTY...I COULD GIVE 2 SHITS WHAT THE FUCK ANYONE ELSE DOES...THATS YALLS BUSINESS...

LIVE LIFE...

Jun 9, 2004
i laugh when people say shit like IF YOU CAN ONLY RESPOND WITH FISTS........ WAAA WAA WAAA

ill clown the bitch & slap her. & like i said.... i aint even hit her yet, so who the fuck are yall preaching to? i know it aint me. i simply said I FEEL LIKE IT. if no one in this thread feels like hitting someone sometimes, then yall is just fucking weird.

Jun 23, 2003
Man. If a girl wanna act a fool and hit me, you best beleve that bitch is getting a backhand across the face. I'll never close fist a bitch, but if she wanna play and get tough, she getting checked.

In 6th grade this bitch stabbed me in the hand with a pencil, I grabbed my pencil and cold shanked in the shoulder made her bleed like a tomato.

Sorry, but bitches need to get checked sometimes. I know they are weaker but, they do some of the dirtiest, backstabbing, cold hearted, 2 timing, fuck your friend while your workin' overtime shit.

Dec 11, 2002
azryda420 said:
Sorry, but bitches need to get checked sometimes. I know they are weaker but, they do some of the dirtiest, backstabbing, cold hearted, 2 timing, fuck your friend while your workin' overtime shit.

Agreed... I have known some cooold bitches in my day.. and I agree they should get checked for some of the scandalous shit theyve pulled off.. but as for a grown ass man puttin' hands on a female... nah..

Dec 11, 2002
... and all this macho "if a bitch is man enough bullshit.." I'd never step to a man like I'm a man (unless there are babies *or kittens* involved- dont ask.. lol..)... but put hands on me and ya better kill me... because it will be ON.

May 3, 2002
thas wrong..........jus wrong.............

FUNNY AZZ FUCK THUGH!!!!!!!!!!

kinda remind me of when I threw a blanket over a lady on a wheelchair and rolled her down a steep ass hill

Jun 11, 2005
I agree with the statement that if a woman is gonna step to a man like a man then she needs to get put in her place. Im not sayin beat her but she needs to be shown the consequences for her actions. Now if you beat a woman because she made you mad then thats you having no control over your emotions. If a woman cheats, lies, steals or anything like that there is no reason to hit her that is a reason to leave her. Also sometimes staying together for a child is doing more damage then being apart.