beat a bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2004
have you ever felt like u wanted to beat your bitch down? have you ever done it?

i havent, YET. & i used the word YET strongly, cuz that hoe is treading on thin ice. bitch just wanna act up. bout to catch one.

discuss.

Aug 14, 2005
my pops used to beat my mom down so i learned from that. i never will lay a hand on a woman. now to send a homegirl to beat on her is a different story.

Jun 9, 2004
second650@yahoo said:
my pops used to beat my mom down so i learned from that. i never will lay a hand on a woman. now to send a homegirl to beat on her is a different story.
my pops almost killed my mom, & for years, i thought it was fucked up. but now, i see some hoes deserve the shit.

WT SAVAGE said:
hah let it be known.... whats the reason?
just dumb shit, i tell the bitch to do something, her fat ass tries to make an excuse on why she cant.

bitch is just an idiot. buying a 20 sack & accidently give the dealer 50 & not realizing it, till i ask where all her money is.

bitch think she a man, trying to get in my face.......... imma beat her fucking ass one of these days. hardcore. just one punch, right in the mouth. let her know im serious.

Jun 5, 2004
i hate to say it, but some girls deserve to get hit. SOME. I aint never had to put my hands on a girl, but ive seen my freind hit his girl, and i didnt feel bad at all. she had that shit coming.

Sep 28, 2004
Maybe you maybe sit down with the woman and have a discussion before something *does* happen. You have a daughter, and that is important to keeping you two together. However, if you sometimes get so full of rage that you feel you may hit your girl, you may want to stalk off and take out that anger on something else. ( You probably already do.) I don't know what kind of girl you're with, but I know that children can sense tension between parents. If it doesn't happen a lot, then it's just going to have to be you gritting your teeth and dealing with her shit. Maybe also, it's just that you get so mad that you feel like you may pop her one, but you know deep down that you wouldn't. It's just that she gets so aggravating that you imagine it happening.

Sep 28, 2004
rose town ryda said:
i hate to say it, but some girls deserve to get hit. SOME. I aint never had to put my hands on a girl, but ive seen my freind hit his girl, and i didnt feel bad at all. she had that shit coming.
I agree, actually. I'm a girl and I agree. If I see some girl beating on a guy, I am hoping he slaps her around a little to get her off of him. Seriously. Gender is no excuse for taking advantage of general courtesy. Now, I also expect that if a man hits a woman for no reason, that a bunch of other guys have a few questions for him.. Like if you find out your sister is getting pounded on unfairly by a dude, you know you'll be the first knocking down his door. If the girl has it coming, she's the same as a dude in the situation. Get in a man's face like a man, get treated like a man.

Jun 9, 2004
i think, honestly, i wouldnt hit her............. but man, i fucking tells ya.

& we make sure not to arguee when my daughters around.

but for real, ive sat down a million times with this hoe. she thinks im fucking playing HOUSE & that nothings serious. "why didnt u turn in the rent check, its the fucking 20th!!!! that shits late"

"they'll still take it"

WHAT THE FUCK, bitch is dumb.

& yeah, i take that shit out on my music.

Sep 28, 2004
Some people take longer than others to grow up, and others take a bit to realize that shit isn't a game and it's for real. Patience is a virtue with these people, and hopefully, eventually, it pays off when they clean up. Yah got love, and a daughter and things work themselves out. Just sometimes you end up grinding your teeth down in the meantime..

Feb 26, 2003
OH I WOULD OF POP'D THAT BITCH IN THE MOUTH BY NOW, CUZ IF I DIDN'T , ANOTHER NIGGA WOULD OF, LOOSE A HOE, GAIN A HOE.

CUZZ SOME OF THESE BITCHES IS NIGGAZ TOO.

Apr 1, 2002
HAHAHAHAHHAHA, I feel what you saying, that tells ya you been with the girl for quite some time. Don't let one loose on her fool, she WILL call the cops on yo ass and your done! No daughter no custody no nothing. Just make the bitch cry, it's better than making her face all bloody hahahahaha. HAAHHAHAAHA damn you got yerself a stupid lazy ass bitch, I hate those, don't ever listen to ya and are always nonchalant and full of apathy; until you smack the hoe hahahahahhaha.

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
damn my crazy ass ex used to pull that "tryin to be a man" shit. gettin all in my face trying to hit me and shit like she's big and tough. i still can't believe i didnt snap and beat the shit out of her. it's like she really thought she could whoop my ass or something, and then when i would grab her to hold her down and restrain her crazy ass she would call that "putting hands" on her. lmfao. even though they're great in bed, no more crazy broads for me...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman

...But I'll SHAKE the shit out of one.