beat a bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
If you feel like beating on a bitch AND you do then you're automatically labeled a ho. If you get so mad that you have to fight then leave the house and find a MAN to beat down.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
D-Locc60 said:
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman
I'll NEVERRR hit a woman

...But I'll SHAKE the shit out of one.

CHRIS ROCK
LMAO
ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'LL KILL YOU GIRL! WHO THE FUCK YOU TOSSIN SALADS FOR?!! ARE YOU A FUCKIN NUT, SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I'LL LET GO WHEN YOU SHUT UP. BITCH I'LL SHAKE THIS WEAVE OFF YOUR HEAD!

best. standup. ever.

almost

May 4, 2002
if u hit her make sure not to leave any marks, u wouldnt want ur to loose ur familia (baby) and go to jail..... shit in a case like urs im glad i got 2 sister to handle any situation.

lol "shake the shit outta her" damn i cant stop laughin i aint heard that in deep

Apr 25, 2002
"if you beat her you don't need her" - sir dyno

theres something wrong with you if your womans a hoe, theres something wrong with you if you hit the woman that you'er with .

if its just some hoe you'er kickin it with and she gets in a car accident and its her fault, starts a fight with another man you have to finish, trys to steal from you , then its whatever. but if you keepin her theres no reason you should hit her

Jun 9, 2004
fuck that, theres even more of a reason to beat that bitch if im with her. i gotta hear her stupid shit every single day.

see, thats the thing. she was cool when we 1st met. her little stupid ass attitude was kinda cute N shit. untill u around it everyday, then its on some SHUT UP YOU CUNT BITCH shit.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
i dont understand this one at all. not the wanting to hit a bitch part but your whole relationship with this broad, every single thing youve said about her makes her sound like a naggy ass lazy bitch, so the way i see it your not telling all of the story. either your crazy in love with the girl, so much so your willing to put up with her shit, or your scared to not have a girl at home or something. in my mind neither reason is good enough to put up with that kinda shit from anyone.

dont hit the broad, trade her in.

Sep 6, 2004
most girls are bitches... I been soo close to fucking a bitch up.. I had to hit the wall that day or that punch was going to go to her damn face.

Jul 30, 2005
I beat my bitch all the time. Sometimes I make love to her, make her feel special, then beat the shit out of her afterwords to remind her that she is shit. I don't like to hit her pretty face, but I've almost broken her legs a few times, made her cough up blood. Rubbed jalepenos pepper seeds insider her twat, and cut the bottom of her feet with razor blades.

Apr 25, 2002
If your relationship with a girl is to the point where you feel like you want to hit her, then end the relationship. If the girl is a skanless bitch, then she really aint worth catchin a case over, right? I dont understand how dudes want to stay in those situations.

Jun 9, 2004
smokingoods said:
i dont understand this one at all. not the wanting to hit a bitch part but your whole relationship with this broad, every single thing youve said about her makes her sound like a naggy ass lazy bitch, so the way i see it your not telling all of the story. either your crazy in love with the girl, so much so your willing to put up with her shit, or your scared to not have a girl at home or something. in my mind neither reason is good enough to put up with that kinda shit from anyone.

dont hit the broad, trade her in.
naw, im the 1st to admit that i love the bitch.

but shes just a dumb ass bitch. y'feel me. when shes cool, shes crazy cool. & when shes dumb...... the bitch wants to get knocked out.

Jun 9, 2004
a blistered sky said:
I beat my bitch all the time. Sometimes I make love to her, make her feel special, then beat the shit out of her afterwords to remind her that she is shit. I don't like to hit her pretty face, but I've almost broken her legs a few times, made her cough up blood. Rubbed jalepenos pepper seeds insider her twat, and cut the bottom of her feet with razor blades.
HAHAHAHHA! hell yeah.