beat a bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I dont think I would hit a female. Then again I dont fuck with skanless ass bitches, I keep my life drama free and dont put myself in a fucked up situation where I would have to do something.

Feb 12, 2004
HAHA DAMN THIS THREAD BRINGS BACK MEMORIES. I REMEMBER MY EX HAD DRIVEN ME TO THE POINT WHERE I WANTED TO JUST GO ALL OUT OJ ON HER. BUT I PLAYED IT OFF AND ACTED HELLA SWEET. LATER THAT NIGHT WHILE I WAS BEATING THOSE GUTS HITTIN IT DOGGY I SLIPPED IN A HARD RIGHT JAW TO THE BACK OF HER DOME. I TOLD HER IT WAS A SEX TECHNIQUE I READ UP ON BUT I GUESS WASN'T EFFECTIVE!!

Dec 11, 2002
FREAKS said:
fuck that, theres even more of a reason to beat that bitch if im with her. i gotta hear her stupid shit every single day.

see, thats the thing. she was cool when we 1st met. her little stupid ass attitude was kinda cute N shit. untill u around it everyday, then its on some SHUT UP YOU CUNT BITCH shit.

Are you serious? .. why would you stay in a situation that has you all frustrated... mad enough at your 'stupid cunt bitch' to put hands on her.. using your daughter as an excuse is ignorant, think of the situation youre putting her in- you are repeating the cycle- it was done to your moms, youre doing it to your baby's mom- youre teaching your daughter its ok for a man to put his hands on HER..

For a man to physically harm a woman only shows lack of self-control and the lack of self-repect.

Jun 9, 2004
KALYN said:
Are you serious? .. why would you stay in a situation that has you all frustrated... mad enough at your 'stupid cunt bitch' to put hands on her.. using your daughter as an excuse is ignorant, think of the situation youre putting her in- you are repeating the cycle- it was done to your moms, youre doing it to your baby's mom- youre teaching your daughter its ok for a man to put his hands on HER..

For a man to physically harm a woman only shows lack of self-control and the lack of self-repect.
well, im sorry, but i have to disagree.
we dont fight in front of my daughter. i grit my teeth & is cool about it. but when my daughters at school, or with her grandma or something.... its like cube said ONCE AGAIN, ITS ON.

its like the second my daughter leaves, they bitch hears a boxing bell & wanna come up flexing.
a lack of self-control. youre right. there is a lack of self-control........ from my monkey-mouthed bitch who needs to behave.
& a lack of self-respect, thats aint it. theres crazy self respect, i just need to train this bitch to give it to me when i speak.

my house rules is, when i speak, you dont.
whatever i say goes
& if you dont like it....... leave.

ive never held this bitch back. anything she wanted/wanted to do, i gave it to her, i provide for her. & this skank cant show respect? AW NA, HELL NA - girl, ya'll done up & done it!

any lezbo bitch that talks that womens lib shit would get knocked out too!

Jul 7, 2002
www.myspace.com
FREAKS said:
well, im sorry, but i have to disagree.
we dont fight in front of my daughter. i grit my teeth & is cool about it. but when my daughters at school, or with her grandma or something.... its like cube said ONCE AGAIN, ITS ON.

its like the second my daughter leaves, they bitch hears a boxing bell & wanna come up flexing.
a lack of self-control. youre right. there is a lack of self-control........ from my monkey-mouthed bitch who needs to behave.
& a lack of self-respect, thats aint it. theres crazy self respect, i just need to train this bitch to give it to me when i speak.

whatever i say goes

ive never held this bitch back. anything she wanted/wanted to do, i gave it to her, i provide for her. & this skank cant show respect? AW NA, HELL NA - girl, ya'll done up & done it!

Homie, you sound so fucking stupid it's rediculous. Your GRE heads got you gassed the fuck up for real!!

May 3, 2002
a backhand never hurt no-1......................

me and my ex- used to constantly be arguing and deep down honestly I couldn't stand the bitch.......... i was out fucking other broads at least 2wice a week....................... tha thing that pissed me off most bout tha bitch is when we would have these arguments I would never touch her cuz i knew tha consequences of a domestic................ but 1 time i moved her to tha side "gently" so i could be on my way upstairs and tha bitch pulled off sum b's drama queen nonsense and called tha cops and I told them that i did in fact move her to tha side "gently" and by saying that "put ure hands behind ure back" ..................... cop agreed i wasn;t in tha wrong and got me out himself in like 2 hours but tha fact is i got arrested for tha bitch............and she kissed my ass of course and we got back.................... til tha last time when she started stealin my shit stereo,money (more than once), dvds, bud, clothes................. thas when i put my hands on her........... and to this day i dont regret it and i also dint catch a domestic either ......... but b4 it gets to that point i suggest u drop tha hoe

Jun 9, 2004
for real tho, all ya'll that are tell me not to zone out on this bitch & keeping shit positive, thats what i need N shit.

to any of yall that said anything negative. eat my balls.

Dec 11, 2002
FREAKS said:
there is a lack of self-control........ from my monkey-mouthed bitch who needs to behave.

whatever i say goes

"Train the bitch..?"

"When I speak, you dont..?"

... you drag your female around by her hair too...? tell her when she can use the bathroom....count out her tampons every month..? fuckin' pathetic.... karma is a BITCH caveman.

Sep 28, 2004
Hahah, I am not sure about little kids... Kids don't know better at some ages..

What I meant wasn't that a man should walk around socking every woman who steps up to him in her face. ( Interesting visual though...) I mean like, if you have some crazy woman beating on you and you need to use self defense, or if a woman is shoving you and acting like she DOES want to brawl. I'm not suggesting to use your entire strength to send her to the moon, but just use enough to get the idea through. I don't mean to sound sexist, but most men are stronger than most women, and there's no glory in beating the shit out of someone that on the most part isn't as strong as you. ( Unless you're weird that way.) Now, if you got Chyna trying to rip your esophagus out, feel free to stomp her ass. But if there's a crazy little biddy whapping at her with her fists, brush her off, slap her a little and try to make her stop with out putting her into a coma.

When I re-read my statements before, I think I sounded a little too harsh.