beat a bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i aint down wid hittin a female i was raised by my mom n my grandma ni got a lil sis so i respect women but some females do b pushin it haha

Talus

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
Man this is a fucked up ass post but sometimes brawds be doing shit cuz they think cuz they are a girl they can talk all the shit they want to...and bitches really try to get away with shit...tryin to play lil games and shit..not cool at all..
thought about it a few times...never really done it but one time i shook the shit out a bitch

Jun 9, 2004
just to update ya'll - she calmed the fuck down. she knows the haps now. i didnt need to put tips on her yet.

today (VALENTINES DAY), she wanted me to put on some soulful music & get romantic with her. i put on BITCHES AINT SHIT, flipped her off & left the pad.

thats whats up.

May 16, 2004
yeah man you keep letting her get to you like that one day you will explode and stab her 50 times in the stomach for all of that pent up shit though. Shake her punk ass and call her a stupid hoe. Break her raido, put feet on her couch, do a burnout with smoke in her face, spit on her but shake her ass cuz fuck her and find some more of 'em. Its nothin.

May 16, 2004
FREAKS said:
just to update ya'll - she calmed the fuck down. she knows the haps now. i didnt need to put tips on her yet.

today (VALENTINES DAY), she wanted me to put on some soulful music & get romantic with her. i put on BITCHES AINT SHIT, flipped her off & left the pad.

thats whats up.

see thats more like it.

Apr 25, 2002
FREAKS said:

thats whats up.

hahahah that shit had me rollin'. You're a straight fool for that man!

Jun 9, 2004
Mr. Chronic said:
hahahah that shit had me rollin'. You're a straight fool for that man!
man.... that aint shit....

our anniversary was on Jan. 30th (or 31st, i dont remember gay shit like that).

anyway - i come home & the bitch got candels lit. flowers on the bed & some jaime foxx playing. bitch comes out wearing some new get-up N shit, thinking shes cute. i looked at her square in the eye & said "WHERE THE FUCKS MY DINNER?"

Apr 12, 2005
FREAKS said:

anyway - i come home & the bitch got candels lit. flowers on the bed & some jaime foxx playing. bitch comes out wearing some new get-up N shit, thinking shes cute. i looked at her square in the eye & said "WHERE THE FUCKS MY DINNER?"
lol this nigga
thats how we do it!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
FREAKS said:
have you ever felt like u wanted to beat your bitch down? have you ever done it?

i havent, YET. & i used the word YET strongly, cuz that hoe is treading on thin ice. bitch just wanna act up. bout to catch one.

discuss.

MAN THIS SHIT WAS FSOOOOO FUCKIN FUNNY..

I dont know why i never saw this thread when it was around..

PIMP SMACK THAT HOE..GET A GOOD LAWYER...AND TAKE DIVERSION!!!!'

May 16, 2004
FREAKS said:
i come home & the bitch got candels lit. flowers on the bed & some jaime foxx playing. bitch comes out wearing some new get-up N shit, thinking shes cute. i looked at her square in the eye & said "WHERE THE FUCKS MY DINNER?"

hahahahhahaaaaa thats what Im talking about

Jan 19, 2003
only time i ever hit a girl...

i was walkin down the street n a scrap sticks his head out the back window of an SUV n yells FUCK YOU at me n drives off. i see the car stop bc of traffic, and i run at it with my friends and start sockin a dude thru the window. the 2 guys in the car hide behind some fuckin girls (who are sittin in the window seats) and the try n roll up the windows, n grab onto my brother's arm and take off down an alley and run his leg over. i run at the car cuz its a dead end and i get to the driver's seat and just as I throw a punch i realize it's some ugly ass scrap bitch but i hit her anyway. i tried punching the other windows out but it just fucked up my knuckles

Dec 11, 2002
FREAKS said:

.. OMG dude youre hard.

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
California Bear said:
theres something wrong with you if your womans a hoe

IM NOT BUYIN THAT SOME WOMEN ARE HOEz BEFORE YOU ARE WITH THEM AND STAY THE SAME, AND ITz NOT IN THEM TO CHANGE, YOU CANT MAKE A HOE A HOUSE WIFE.

@FREAKS, TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE THAT IS GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE, DONT HIT HER DUMB ASS YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT, IM GLAD I NEVER HIT THE BITCH. SOME BITCHEz DO NEED TO GET BLASTED ON, SOME SHIT HAPPENz TO THEM IN GOOD TIMEIN THO, A BITCH CANT BE ACTIN LIKE THAT FOR EVER.

Nov 6, 2005
FREAKS said:

...i was wit u up until this part.......sounds like both of yall got problems with each other....that u needa sit down n talk about.....instead of actin like a complete asshole n jus bitchin at each other....