beat a bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
FREAKS said:
why cant u?
its easy
just cock back a fist & let it fly to the back of her head.
NAW HOMEY THAS NOT HOW U DO IT, YOU DONT WANT TO HURT THE BROAD YOU WANT TO TEACH HER A LESSON. SO A FAST AND HARD JAB RIGHT SMACK IN THE NOSE ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME. WHEN HER FACE GOES NUMB AND SHE TASTES THE BLOOD RUNNIN DOWN INTO HER MOUTH SHE STOPS AND THINKS ABOUT WHATS GOIN ON AND "GUARANTEED" BITCH WONT DO SHIT LIKE THAT NO MO!!!!!

Dec 11, 2002
saladbowlking said:
ITS NOT, BUT SOMETIMES ITS NECESSARY, SO CALLIN A FOO A BITCH FOR DOIN THAT WITHOUT KNOWIN THE DIFFERENT SITUATIONS THERE IS IS JUST DUMB....

Oh. So its 'smart' for a man to physically assault a female...? I'm sure you can break it down for me.. when its JUSTIFIED for one of you 'ImamanandyoullobeymeorIwillkickyouinyourface' fellas... c'mon.. bring it..

Jan 19, 2003
PressPlay Prod. said:
what if she hit u wit a glass lamp^^^^
can't say id ever expect to be in that situation, but if i was i think id just run at her n she'd prob get scared n back the fuck down, but if not n u gotta use force then whatever- but just use what is needed, like wrestle her to the ground or somethin dont need to be sockin her.

one time tho i saw some dumb ass scrap bitch (grown ass woman all chola'd out in blue, i think even had tats) on 24th street and some nortenos were yellin at her to get the fuck outta here but didnt lay a hand on her n let her go in a store. then she sticks her head out the window and spits in one of the dude's faces. even in my book i think that's warranting a bitch slap, and that's exactly what she got.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i'll tell you this much... if a tramp comes at me swingin, you better believe i'm beatin the breaks off that bitch... period point blank, end of discussion

a wise man once said "theres an appropriate time for everything, contrary to that shit that you should never hit a woman... but she can burn down your house, beat up your momma, and kill your dog, but you're not supposed to hit her... thats bullshit"

Apr 8, 2005
my cousin did this, his girl was on the ground and he was on top of her, left right, left, right, thought he was gon kill her, cause she was given him a list of demands before he could see his kid or doin sumthin dumb, i cop pulled him off, and he started hittin the cop, another cop tackeled him from behind, and he went to jail, ive thought about layin the smackdown on alotta girls, but never done it, and doubt i ever will

Apr 8, 2005
maculentways said:
i'll tell you this much... if a tramp comes at me swingin, you better believe i'm beatin the breaks off that bitch... period point blank, end of discussion

a wise man once said "theres an appropriate time for everything, contrary to that shit that you should never hit a woman... but she can burn down your house, beat up your momma, and kill your dog, but you're not supposed to hit her... thats bullshit"
agreed

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
I DID ONE TIME... I HAD A BITCH REALLY TRYIN TO THROW HANDS WIT ME OUT IN FRONT OF MARINE WORLD...... IM LIKE WTF?... I TOOK FLIGHT ON HER... AND ANOTHER TIME WITH THIS BUTCH ASS DYKE IN FRONT OF TACO BELL... CUZ HER BITCH WAS TRYIN TO GET AT ME... I DONT THINK THAT COUNTS THOUGH... SHE WAS BIG AS FUCK

MAN I DUNNO... FUCK ALL THAT MEDITATING... I THINK THATS THE QUICKEST WAY TO LEARN SELF-CONTROL IS FUCKIN WIT A CRAZY MINDLESS ASS BITCH... SHOULD BE IN ONE OF THOSE KUNG-FU MOVIES

Mar 25, 2005
KALYN said:
Oh. So its 'smart' for a man to physically assault a female...? I'm sure you can break it down for me.. when its JUSTIFIED for one of you 'ImamanandyoullobeymeorIwillkickyouinyourface' fellas... c'mon.. bring it..
ASSAULT IS ONE THING, ITS ANOTHER WHEN A BROAD HITS A MAN GETTING ALL CRAZY TRYIN TO FIGHT. I GOT 5 SISTERS SO BELEIVE ME THAT WOULD BE A LAST RESORT, BUT BEST BELEIVE I AINT AFRAID TO CRACK A BITCH IN THE JAW!

Dec 11, 2002
The reason you get physical is out of fear... but I dont have time to get into all that tonight.. keep puttin' your hands on the females in your life, karma will kick you in the teeth soon enough.
You got FIVE sisters...?? and you'd still put hands on a woman..? .. wow..