"Bad Season" releasing to digital stores, with different/new tracks!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
I'm on here more than enough times a day for those nine years trust me. I just don't sit here and post replys to all these posts that turn completely off topic or bitch fests like most of the others here. I start a post with a purpose or reply to them when it actually pertains to a post. Im not here to make friends with anyone while 90 percent of the people just sit here and piss and moan about strange music and the fact that they don't cater to what they wanna hear from them. I own every strange cd and have a download of each. Of course I asked for a PM for some tracks but trust me I'm not slow I know where to look To find shit. All I asked for was a PM for the link to the cd. Not even.. I would just take the bonus tracks because like I said the sites I go to don't have it ripped on there yet and my cd hasn't come yet so just because I go read every thread dosent mean I have to reply to it just to take pride in my number of posts. As for the other guy I couldn't tell u what his deal is but fallback if u wanna say some shit about me

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I already said some shit about you, so so much for falling back.

The fact of the matter is you're all fortunate that I don't flag your posts when asking for PM's of music that has been made for the purpose of distribution and receiving payment. That's the main thing I do on here is keep links from popping up on-site and that makes Strange happy.

An influx of seemingly new people pop up when music shows up, but surprise surprise it's actually just lurkers like you that don't offer anything to anyone. On top of you not posting much, here's a perspective I bet you haven't considered.

If you post often enough and show some kind of insight to who you really are, people will likely tend to share things with you without you asking because they trust your judgment and have a little insight to how you think and what your motivations are.

So the next time some music is released, I suggest you buddy up with someone and keep your "PM me, please" shit between the two of you out of sight, because the mouthy bullshit has run its course with me.