"Bad Season" releasing to digital stores, with different/new tracks!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Ok yall, enough. It was a source of comedy a year or two ago, but not now. If you want a Private Message of any kind, than ask via a Private Message to the person youre asking. No more of the public "HELP ME" posts.

Feb 28, 2008
Ok yall, enough. It was a source of comedy a year or two ago, but not now. If you want a Private Message of any kind, than ask via a Private Message to the person youre asking. No more of the public "HELP ME" posts.
Lol, you were just asking for a PM on the other page.

Honestly, who gives a fuck. I'll buy an album but I aint buyin a mixtape.

Aug 30, 2002
I hardly care about making small talk on here. 90 percent of my posts or threads are when I usually post news or discussing shit when the CDs are dropping. Other than that I'm not gonna chit chat so I guess I'll just keep lurking around this parts and yes I have helped out my fair share of people when they PM me. It's not that hard of a thing to do. Esp for a mixtape that was free everywhere a week ago. Add a few acapellas in there and watch out.. niggas be flagging now. I got my cd today so I ain't stressing it.

Jan 16, 2007
well i only shared a link with those i see post on the regularly....pretty much everyone but the last too haha

and btw i bought the hard copy.....its supposed to be here by the 25th right??? i havent gotten it yet and i want it badly damnit....the car needs some good shit

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tech said some shit on Twitter that they had to delay the hard copies due to over demand or some shit. Whether they sent out what they had or not...

Nov 7, 2006
i wouldnt mind hearing this for my commute to work tomorrow (hint). but i just ordered the hard copy off the strange site so if i cant find a leak i can wait.

Jan 16, 2007
^^^^after 7 days in stores???? what fucking store?

and i dont consider itunes and the strange site a store.....so considering 4400 isnt half bad

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
No, just digital retailers like iTunes and Amazon, with hard copies available through Strange. Just as they did with the two EPs. Using the phrase "in stores" may have been an error on the part of the writer in not knowing the details of the release. Or, unlike you krazee, they see iTunes and Amazon MP3 as "stores."

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
That logic could be stretched to any album though. Why should ou pay the store/label for a pressed CD and some artwork when you could download the MP3s (albeit illegally in this case; though many people do it) and burn off your own copy and print off some artwork for it? The difference being is that the hard copies from Strange are "official" copies.

Nov 14, 2002
I get what you're saying.

But I'm not even talking about a retail cd. It was already a free mixtape. Officially.

People are paying for "extra" verses that they should already have, given the correct circumstances.

May 7, 2008
id never buy music if it was all digital.. i pay to hold the original in my hand even though i do a lossless of it on muh comp..it still sits somewhere in a safe place for future reference....like a book basically.. u read it, u place it in a bookcase :p

Nov 14, 2002
All they're selling you is a burned cd in a case.

I didn't buy the shit but I bet you get an empty case with a one sided insert. I can buy those in a gas station.