"Bad Season" releasing to digital stores, with different/new tracks!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
just so people know, when royce dropped his bar exam mixtape he sold it for a bit with just the dj version. then out of nowhere dropped the non dj version and it was mixed up by the same dj so maybe this is whats happening with this one. i'm happy i'm going to have a nice hard copy thats high quality. i barely listen to this do to the fact they sound shitty in my Dre Beats

Jun 22, 2007
just so people know, when royce dropped his bar exam mixtape he sold it for a bit with just the dj version. then out of nowhere dropped the non dj version and it was mixed up by the same dj so maybe this is whats happening with this one. i'm happy i'm going to have a nice hard copy thats high quality. i barely listen to this do to the fact they sound shitty in my Dre Beats
Same here....still dont understand why they couldn't release it in atleast 192kbps....

Nov 7, 2006
^^i try to put all my shit at 320 granted theres no huge difference but a difference when you got some high quality music. but yeah i agree atleast a 192 would've been appreciated but now with this being released maybe they purposely kept it shitty just so they can say "all new high quality" in there sale pitch to buy something that should be free. i'm sold since i like the mixtape and want it at a high quality and usually you cant find tech n9ne shit at 320 kbps so i'll buy. it's only 10 bucks anyway

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
lol those accapellas go hard damm can see why mims didnt put out that remix n bone heard that n was like fuck wat we gonna do crookeds the only one who cud kinda hold his own

Nov 7, 2006
^^i honestly think thats why these rappers dont want tech on there shit. i mean they do but they know they'll get demolished. IMO crooked is on the same level as tech they just different styles. what tech does suits him and what crooked does suits him and i like how he aint afraid of tech

Sep 30, 2002
^^i honestly think thats why these rappers dont want tech on there shit. i mean they do but they know they'll get demolished. IMO crooked is on the same level as tech they just different styles. what tech does suits him and what crooked does suits him and i like how he aint afraid of tech
Crooked did however say on camera that when he received Tech's verse that he had to completely re-write his. I believe the quote was "Tech I ain't gonna let you get me on my own shit". I think he was in a club or bar in the video.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
That's not correct. He didn't say anything about re-writing his verse, he commented that he still had the third verse to do.

EDIT: Well, he said "I had to do the third verse on you though"

Oct 16, 2002
you guys are smart i didnt even have to explain the legal thing you figured it out. its goin on years since i did these verses so i just wanted to let my fans hear some elite shit that they probably never wouldve due to the other artists legal situations. i just didnt want you guys to not have it and travis and i okay'd the hard copy art work when we returned from vacation.

Nov 14, 2002
you guys are smart i didnt even have to explain the legal thing you figured it out. its goin on years since i did these verses so i just wanted to let my fans hear some elite shit that they probably never wouldve due to the other artists legal situations. i just didnt want you guys to not have it and travis and i okay'd the hard copy art work when we returned from vacation.
It's a shame though... That "Hard Liquor" track is my fav on the tape. The way Whoo Kid threw it back and it came with some geetars was really cool.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
Not feeling the acapellas being released.. especially to "Speed of Sound".. I was looking forward to the first time hearing that w/Bone, Tech and whoever else they get OVER A BEAT. Now possibly the best verse on that song (though we havent heard it yet) is going to be released early.. as an ACAPELLA?! yea not feelin that at all.
Why do you assume it would be the best verse? Krayzie could, would and most likely will murder Tech, Twista and whoever else on that track.

as soon as they heard techs verse they decided it would never see the light of day. this mixtape is your only chance of ever hearing his verse. you will never hear tech's verse with the bone thugs verses.
Yeah that's why Krayzie has already talked about releasing it on one of his future albums :rolleyes:

Nov 7, 2006
Crooked did however say on camera that when he received Tech's verse that he had to completely re-write his. I believe the quote was "Tech I ain't gonna let you get me on my own shit". I think he was in a club or bar in the video.
but thats good though, the fact he takes the challenge of trying to stay on par with another great. i think there both top 10 mayeb even higher right now with there lyrics so it's awesome that one isnt afraid to collab with the other ya know

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yeah that's why Krayzie has already talked about releasing it on one of his future albums :rolleyes:
Krayzie says a lot of bullshit. I think Chasing the Devil was supposed to be released in 2008, and he was going to do a Midwest compilation with Twista, Tech, Kanye and other midwest cats. Where's that at?