AP-9 accuses Siccness members of "stealing pictures" and "doing fake shit"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Hahahahaha....... See the fact is thus, I really don't give a fuck about yall opinions and comments, I'm really laughing at yall cause yall don't know me ..... The only nigga that knows me on here is Dutch and he's knows wassup wit me!!!! Imma keep doin me and dropping these albums, knockin bitches n getting money!!!! My life is the shit.... I want yall to Keep hatin on me....... imma keep given yall a reason to hate on me..... keep my name in yo mouth...... Don't ever let my name die, imma keep dyeing my daughter's poodle whatever color she tells me, imma keep takin bubble baths with bad ass bitches gettin my dick sucked while yall keep dreaming about this life I live!!!! It's only 15 of you muthafuckas that's trolling anyways ..... If it's only 2 people on here that support me well hey. ...... I'll take it!!! Face to face none of you wouldn't say shit to me!!! I need My haters!!! Please stay around forever!!!! Imma get the last laugh!!!! Keep stalking my instagram and Makin fake pictures!!! Hahahaha. .......... yall love my life!!! Let's make this thread get to 20,000 likes!!!!

Feb 11, 2006
tbh mayne alot of people jumping on the bandwagon shittin on AP9 but the original online temper tantrums and shit talkin to people on here only means the nigga made a rod for his own back.

Any rapper flexin on instagram postin pics of fake Money claiming its his and what ever else clown shit would get roasted On any Rap site on the net,shit happens everyday.

get real AP9 @AP9