AP-9 accuses Siccness members of "stealing pictures" and "doing fake shit"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lol, i just listened to the interview. AP 9 aint a gangsta, he aint even a man. Scary ass calling people out then hiding by his own admission. SMH. AP knows all about panties in bunches, cuz he must wear nothing but, just like a bitch that starts shit and then expects her man to handle it, this fool talks shit and then 'steps back'.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ap got his headphones on right now singing "im the man im the man im the maaaaaan"
Siccness slave....... you think about me all day!!!! Let's keep this post goin fuck boy!!!! Hahahaha. ...... When you eat, sleep, shit and fuck yo fat bitch you gone think of me!!! IM WINNING!!!! Got yo bitch ass right where I want you!!!!

Jun 5, 2004
Siccness slave....... you think about me all day!!!! Let's keep this post goin fuck boy!!!! Hahahaha. ...... When you eat, sleep, shit and fuck yo fat bitch you gone think of me!!! IM WINNING!!!! Got yo bitch ass right where I want you!!!!
...but you were the one that said my name on a video interview!!

Thanks for the free promotion breh! I got you right where i want you, keep thinking you got me right where you want me!!!

Sam Jacksons!! I drink it!!! Cuz its good!!! Mmm, mmm bitch!!!