AP-9 accuses Siccness members of "stealing pictures" and "doing fake shit"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Don't worry AP.9. They're are just haters. They have a post pics of your food thread on here, and when I posted what my personal chef cooks for me on the daily they all started hating!

Not our fault for being successful. Their fault for being losers!

#winning
Haters gone hate bro!!! That's they job!!! I winder how much they gettin paid for it!! €

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
you're a sad dude.. trying to fight on the Internet when I said it's over with.. what a loser. I made my comment on your siccness snitching "coop please ban them" 10 minute crying about a message board interview having ass and I'm done. fuck off dummy, shit the fuck up and go do somethin else besides go back and forth on the net with a nigga that don't give a fuck

that's 500 dollars by the way like I told you. talking to me ain't free for you. watch your hoe ass go for another post cuz you just can't get enough net fighting

now I see why I listened to every mob figas solo album but yours.. i could tell who was the weak link...ole triple overdub screamin ass nigga
See how I got yo puppet ass by a string!!!! Leave another comment fuck boy...... DO WHAT I SAY!!!!

May 16, 2002
I've been out of it for a minute. Been extremely busy with work. I come back to find this thread LOL!

This is seriously a sad thing. @AP.9 views it as promotion / life support. Yet, this has been dead for a long time now.

This is now the pull the plug stage.

Call me when you guys are ready for me to pick up the body.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
See how I got yo puppet ass by a string!!!! Leave another comment fuck boy...... DO WHAT I SAY!!!!
I'm pretty sure you're the puppet here...

If your so ballin and livin that good life, then why are you even wasting your time and thoughts on haters from the Siccness.net/vb? this outdated ass website right?

Mr. bitch killa.... LMAO!

You ain't nowhere close to a X-Raided or such people. Your a fuckin buster and you're not even close to being titled a bitch killa!

AP9 @AP9 why would a so called "bitch killa" run into a foot action for help when you knew it was about to be on and crackin? You too scared to get jumped bitch...

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Delusional ass motherfucker lol... You think anybody's mad at you breh? Aint NOBODY mad at you we just like to clown you cuz you're a lil teddy bear

please take your meds and follow the directions on the bottle...

Now tell me again about how Shillmacc is one of the best lyricist out of the bay area?
:beard: