Any advice for someone going to jail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Mr.REE said:
^I picked the name MrRee as in Mystery because I wasnt going to expose who I was at first after I got banned.

The Reetarded shit is just a joke. I'm not into all that hyfee shit fool.... What I look like....lol

Your just scared to be exposed as a fraud, I dont believe you ever been to prison. You talk about that shit way to much like your proud of it, everybody I know keeps that shit on hush and might lace you if your cool with em but you be blabbin about all kinds of bullshit trying to pretend like you've been down hella long and your a super OC thug, your an internet warrior like the rest of these fakes who claim to be the hardest "niggaz" alive over the net.
Stomperra, is related to me. He's an uncle of mine. Foos aint lying, even though he's my rival, I bet most of you foos didn't know he was my tio.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
The Red Sin said:
Stomperra, is related to me. He's an uncle of mine. Foos aint lying, even though he's my rival, I bet most of you foos didn't know he was my tio.
Why don't you show some respect then? lol

PS: I'll get the B. Wood shit done tonight.

And to the dude who's homie's going to jail, tell him to just be a man about shit, and not let anyone fuck with him.

Mar 12, 2005
Lamberto Quintero said:
Why don't you show some respect then? lol

PS: I'll get the B. Wood shit done tonight.

And to the dude who's homie's going to jail, tell him to just be a man about shit, and not let anyone fuck with him.
I do, foo, once I download that brenton wood greatest hits, I'M GOING TO GO ON MY KNEES, AND THANK THE LORD!!!! Oh yeah at Northern 707, if you're homies a Latino, depending on which side of the state you're on, he has no choice he either die, or be a sureño or norteño.

Not Really, hehe.

Jun 3, 2006
lmao..."he either die"..you just spooked him into not turning himself in....that scary muthafucka gonna be on the run

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
jr916 said:
a month???...he can go in there and sleep his fuckin month off....if he kind of a pussy now, that means he's gonna think he super gangster when he get out..tryin to tell war stories and shit...a month aint nuthin but a lil vacation
LMMFAO

Nov 20, 2005
The Red Sin said:
just like MEXCOM is your primo?

~k.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
The Red Sin said:

SHIT HOMIE YOU'D WISH I WAS YOUR UNCLE...BUT I'D SLAP YOUR ASS SILLY AND MAKE YOU RIDE WITH A REAL TEAM...AINT NO ROOM FOR BITCHES IN MY FAMILY...PLUS MY BROTHER IS STRAIGHT, UNLIKE YOUR TWO DADS...

BY THE WAY WHO FUCK THREW YOU A BONE OR ARE YOU JUST DEFENDING YOUR BOY'S HONOR SINCE HE MAKE THE REST OF YOU LOOK STUPID...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Mr.REE said:
^I picked the name MrRee as in Mystery because I wasnt going to expose who I was at first after I got banned.

The Reetarded shit is just a joke. I'm not into all that hyfee shit fool.... What I look like....lol

Your just scared to be exposed as a fraud, I dont believe you ever been to prison. You talk about that shit way to much like your proud of it, everybody I know keeps that shit on hush and might lace you if your cool with em but you be blabbin about all kinds of bullshit trying to pretend like you've been down hella long and your a super OC thug, your an internet warrior like the rest of these fakes who claim to be the hardest "niggaz" alive over the net.

I AINT PRETENDING SHIT BITCH...I AM WHAT I CLAIM I AM...EXPOSE ME THEN IF YOU KNOWING BETTER...THERE'S PEEPS WHO KNOW ME PERSONALLY ON THESE BOARDS UNLIKE YOUR SCARY ASS...THATLL VOUCH FOR ME, WHAT YOU GOT?
YOU JUST HATE ME HOMIE ADMIT IT...

OR YOU WOULDNT KEEP MY NAME ON YOUR SPELLCHECKER...

Dec 9, 2005
The Red Sin said:

WXS STOMP3R said:
SHIT HOMIE YOU'D WISH I WAS YOUR UNCLE...BUT I'D SLAP YOUR ASS SILLY AND MAKE YOU RIDE WITH A REAL TEAM...AINT NO ROOM FOR BITCHES IN MY FAMILY...PLUS MY BROTHER IS STRAIGHT, UNLIKE YOUR TWO DADS...

LOL...

G00b3d !

:dead: