Any advice for someone going to jail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
DFresh77 said:
never heard or seen anyone getting raped in county jails..but i seen fools get beat down before they got rolled up...
me either-i dont think muthafuckas be gettin ass jacked in county....but my older patnas told me bout og-tripple-ogs turnin "prison gay"

Dec 4, 2006
jr916 said:
me either-i dont think muthafuckas be gettin ass jacked in county....but my older patnas told me bout og-tripple-ogs turnin "prison gay"
i know..most of the fools doing that in prison are White's and southern Mexicans..pretty disgusting i must say...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DFresh77 said:
your right stomperra...i forgot you are the hardest "siccness.net inmate" that has been in every prison in california.. :dead:

now go post a story about how you got raped in folsom by a transvestite or something, or tell us another story about how you sodomized your booty hole to hide a 9 inch dildo that your celly gave you to hide for a week.. :dead:

YOU MAD CAUSE I DIDNT HAVE TO MAKE SHIT UP TO CLOWN YOUR ASS???

NOW YOUR TAKING A PAGE OUTTA VINNS BOOK... I THOUGHT YOU WAS A LIL BETTER THAN THAT...
DAMN YOU FOOLS MUST PRACTICE SANTARIA SACRFICING CHICKENS HOPING I WOULD DIE OR SOMETHING...
NAH DOG THAT SHIT DONT WORK...
AND ITS FUNNY CAUSE IF ANYBODY KILLED ME IT WOULD PROBABLY BE A SURENO...

Jun 3, 2006
Defy said:
lol @ "prison gay" like there's a fucking difference
i guess there is...they be sum straight savages on the outs, but when they pushin years at a time they grow quite fond of little long haired boys like yoself

Dec 4, 2006
Vinns book? got a crush on him or what? must be from all the gay sex you've gotten while you was doing hard times in prison...now go run to a mod and tell them to ban me again for the 29834091283049th time...

stomperra: mod he's picking on me again!

mod: ok, just this one more time and that's it ok?

stomperra: i will tell you stories from my butthole being molested while i was doing time in the bay..

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DFresh77 said:
i know..most of the fools doing that in prison are White's and southern Mexicans..pretty disgusting i must say...
SHUT UP STUPID...YOU STILL TRYNA FIGURE OUT THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN PROBATION AND PAROLE...YOU PROBABLY TOLD YOUR HOMIES "NOW THAT I DID MY BID I HAVE TO CHILL BECAUSE IM PAROLE NOW"
AHAHAHA

Mar 29, 2004
Gas One said:
lazyboy, you couldnt send that fool a letter with the corner dipped in pcp? damn man. soldiers are hurtin in there.

thread starter: bungee jumping off of the prison tiers is a good past time.
and when the guards try to grab you, youll just bounce back to the third floor like HA HA NIGGAS!
lol naw i couldn't shoot the pcp stamps but the homie in 2nd east max he hooped some pcp joints lol everyone was blasted LOL and damn the bungee ju mping thing i'ma have to try that lol.

Dec 4, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
SHUT UP STUPID...YOU STILL TRYNA FIGURE OUT THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN PROBATION AND PAROLE...YOU PROBABLY TOLD YOUR HOMIES "NOW THAT I DID MY BID I HAVE TO CHILL BECAUSE IM PAROLE NOW"
AHAHAHA

never been on parole or prison to begin with...

like i said before..i'm a county jail dog and that's it..

you still a sad case...maybe you and surcaliman should start net-bangin together again...

but don't let his twin brother IKILLSCRAPS get on..because the joke will be on you once again... ::dead::

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DFresh77 said:
Vinns book? got a crush on him or what? must be from all the gay sex you've gotten while you was doing hard times in prison...now go run to a mod and tell them to ban me again for the 29834091283049th time...

stomperra: mod he's picking on me again!

mod: ok, just this one more time and that's it ok?

stomperra: i will tell you stories from my butthole being molested while i was doing time in the bay..

I DONT EVEN KNOW KNOW WHO YOUR PAST SICCNESS LIFE WAS...EXCEPT PURE LIFE...

I NEVER EVEN CORRESPOND WITH THE MODS...ASK THEM YOURSELF!!!
WHY WOULD I ASK SOMEONE TO BE BANNED...NOW I CLOWN THE SHIT OUTTA FOOLS THAT HAVE BEEN BANNED LIKE:VINN,MURDER14, HISPANIK, AND THE OTHER LAMES CAUSE THEY ALL NORTENOS BUT THATS ABOUT IT...YOU FOOLS DO THAT SHIT TO YOURSELVES...
BUT IF YOU GOT BANNED SO MANY DAMN TIMES MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET THE HINT AND KICK ROCKS BITCH...OBVIOUSLY...JUST LIKE THE STREETS THIS AINT THE PLACE FOR YOU...SURCALI IS HIS OWN MAN BUT IF YOU THINK YOU GOT SOMETHING ON ME BECAUSE OF HIM...YOU GRASPING AT STRAWS...

Dec 4, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
I DONT EVEN KNOW KNOW WHO YOUR PAST SICCNESS LIFE WAS...EXCEPT PURE LIFE...

I NEVER EVEN CORRESPOND WITH THE MODS...ASK THEM YOURSELF!!!
WHY WOULD I ASK SOMEONE TO BE BANNED...NOW I CLOWN THE SHIT OUTTA FOOLS THAT HAVE BEEN BANNED LIKE:VINN,MURDER14, HISPANIK, AND THE OTHER LAMES CAUSE THEY ALL NORTENOS BUT THATS ABOUT IT...YOU FOOLS DO THAT SHIT TO YOURSELVES...
BUT IF YOU GOT BANNED SO MANY DAMN TIMES MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET THE HINT AND KICK ROCKS BITCH...OBVIOUSLY...JUST LIKE THE STREETS THIS AINT THE PLACE FOR YOU...

lol@your explanations...i forgot..you are too hardcore for me and everyone on here....

Dec 4, 2006
The Red Sin said:
@Dfresh, The Whole Siccness banned Vinn. No one snitched.

i wasn't talking about Vinn...i had no idea he was banned...but i been banned quite a few times...specially the time when i was clowning stomperra, surcaliman and someone else..next you know..i get banned..but oh well...that tells us something and it's not that big of a deal when these fucks don't know how to take jokes lol....but the biggest joke was...when surcaliman and stomperra were ridin each others nuts until Ikillscraps came along...lol...both sides of the coin were the same LOL :dead:

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DFresh77 said:
lol@your explanations...i forgot..you are too hardcore for me and everyone on here....
IM TOO HARD FOR YOU...AND WHOEVER ELSE THINK THEY GOT SOME WITH ME...OTHER THAN THAT IM COOL WITH MOST THE HEADS HERE...
MAYBE THATS WHY I HAVENT BEEN BANNED...EVER!!!

Dec 4, 2006
lol@this world wide web hoodlum ..relax bucko..the difference between you and me is that I know I'm logged onto the net..you still thinking that you got a males private part attached to your ass while posting stories about you being locked up in high desert and having orgies with 10 other inmates..you tight spandex short wearing gay prisoner...i don't care if you never been banned or what...actually nobody cares..

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DFresh77 said:
i wasn't talking about Vinn...i had no idea he was banned...but i been banned quite a few times...specially the time when i was clowning stomperra, surcaliman and someone else..next you know..i get banned..but oh well...that tells us something and it's not that big of a deal when these fucks don't know how to take jokes lol....but the biggest joke was...when surcaliman and stomperra were ridin each others nuts until Ikillscraps came along...lol...both sides of the coin were the same LOL :dead:

I DONT EVEN TALK TO SURCALIMAN...SO NOW WE'RE RIDING EACH OTHERS NUTS...LOL... I PMD THAT FOOL AND HE NEVER RESPONDED, I LEFT IT AT THAT...

OK DOG NOW YOU MAKING IT SEEM LIKE SOMEONE SNITCHED ON THE STREETS...GO GET YOUR PAPERWORK DOG...YOUR DUMB ASS GETTING BANNED MUST MEAN A CONSPIRACY...WHAT A JOKE...

NOW ALL YOU TRUE FEELINGS ARE COMING OUT ABOUT ME OR WHAT...I SENSE THIS IS THERAPEUTIC FOR YOU...REMINDS OF THE LAST BITCH I HAD TO SHAKE...NOW THE REAL FEELINGS ARE COMING TO LIGHT...
HAHAHAHA

KEEP MAKING UP YOUR LIL STORIES AINT NOBODY FINDING IT FUNNY...
I CLOWNED YOUR ASS...AND DIDNT HAVE TO MAKE SHIT UP...
SOME GUYS DONT GET IT... REAPPLY FOR A NEW SCREEN NAME...

Dec 4, 2006
texascheese650 said:
how gay are you fucking homos for talking about getting raped in jail and thinking you're harder than somebody else cuz you've been to jail...how embrassing

jail is a waste of life jboeg aka bacon grease...

i can not stand being locked up ....it's a waste of my fucking time..i spent a whole year in the county jail ...and every day i would said to myself.."WHAT A WASTE OF FUCKING LIFE" ...that shit is nothing to be proud and sure it's embarrassing for you and your family for most...