Any advice for someone going to jail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
SHIT HOMIE YOU'D WISH I WAS YOUR UNCLE...BUT I'D SLAP YOUR ASS SILLY AND MAKE YOU RIDE WITH A REAL TEAM...AINT NO ROOM FOR BITCHES IN MY FAMILY...PLUS MY BROTHER IS STRAIGHT, UNLIKE YOUR TWO DADS...

BY THE WAY WHO FUCK THREW YOU A BONE OR ARE YOU JUST DEFENDING YOUR BOY'S HONOR SINCE HE MAKE THE REST OF YOU LOOK STUPID...
It was a Joke, I edited the part where I said you cut my grass and that you were my personal chef, being you are 300 pounds, it would only make sense.

May 4, 2002
i heard if u shank the first guard u see and yell out your city/gang they let u out for good behavior. then tell them "do u know who you're fuckin with" shit works everytime

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
when you get searched, make sure to call every male police officer who touches you, a fag. make sure to throw in such jems as: "YOU LIKE DICK ON YOUR PALMS? YOU LIKE DICK ON YOUR PALMS MOTHER FUCKER?" and "I GOT A UNCAPPED HEROIN SYRINGE UP THERE PUNK"

and as soon as you get in jail, as a precautionary method, rape the first person you can, specifically someone on a toilet.

rapists dont rape rapists.

from there, sell your chips every day till you have enough money to buy a half a key of coke, become a drug lord in jail...and theyll just let you out. cuz you so cold and shit.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
The Red Sin said:
It was a Joke, I edited the part where I said you cut my grass and that you were my personal chef, being you are 300 pounds, it would only make sense.
I WEIGH THREE HUNDRED POUNDS??? WTF???

WHO GAVE YOU THAT BUNK INFO???

YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP WITH SOMEBODY ELSE...

YA NEED TA KEEP YOUR ASS IN THE MINOR LEAGUES SINCE YOUR GAME SO WEAK...YOU WOULDNT EVEN MAKE DOUBLE "A" WITH THAT BULLSHIT

LOL AT THIS FOO.

Mar 29, 2004
i was constipated for like a week and tahts a 1/4 of your stay LoL i suggest you tell your homie stay away from the chese sandwiches they aint good for you at all. and remember if you end up with me one day shoot the s.o.s i'll give you a stamped envelope. Tu sabes. LoL.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lazyboy, you couldnt send that fool a letter with the corner dipped in pcp? damn man. soldiers are hurtin in there.

thread starter: bungee jumping off of the prison tiers is a good past time.
and when the guards try to grab you, youll just bounce back to the third floor like HA HA NIGGAS!

Dec 4, 2006
lol@the thread starter...

look at stomperra..he been to every prison in california...lol

ur boy should get scared when the judge says...you are doing 2 years + in prison! county jail time is nothing ...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
DFresh77 said:

ur boy should get scared when the judge says...you are doing 2 years + in prison! county jail time is nothing ...
there is plenty of county jails with cats getting raped, and beat.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
DFresh77 said:
never heard or seen anyone getting raped in county jails..but i seen fools get beat down before they got rolled up...
In santa rita, cats got tired up to bottom bunks, and there bootys busted.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DFresh77 said:

DONT BELEIVE THIS GUY...HE THOUGHT BY DOING SIX MONTHS IN A COUNTY FACILITY... WAS DOING A BID...LOL...HARD TIMES FOR HIM I GUESS.

Dec 4, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
DONT BELEIVE THIS GUY...HE THOUGHT BY DOING SIX MONTHS IN A COUNTY FACILITY... WAS DOING A BID...LOL...HARD TIMES FOR HIM I GUESS.

your right stomperra...i forgot you are the hardest "siccness.net inmate" that has been in every prison in california.. :dead:

now go post a story about how you got raped in folsom by a transvestite or something, or tell us another story about how you sodomized your booty hole to hide a 9 inch dildo that your celly gave you to hide for a week.. :dead: