Any advice for someone going to jail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
^what did you take a soup from someone and later on they cornered you talkin about "aye vinn its payback time hope you been washed your ass today" ???

FUNNY SHIT CONSIDERING VINN IS ALWAYS MENTIONING SOME HOMOSEXUAL SHIT ABOUT JAIL...

IM STARTING TO THINK YOU GOTS MORE JAIL EXPERIENCE THAN YOU WANNA ADMIT PARTNER...

ON A SIDE NOTE :YO VINN WHAT HOOD YOU FROM ANYWAYS???

Nov 30, 2006
I can understand somebody being nervious there first time going to jail if they never been in trouble before because the movies and tv make it out to be something way different then it realy is. Most of the time the shits hella boring and nothings pop'n off.... unless your in the pen then that's a whole different story, I never been so I couldnt speak on it.

Stomper tell this fool how many times he can expect to get raped based on your own personal experience.....lol (I'm going to keep fucking with you until you say something...lol)

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Mr.REE said:
I can understand somebody being nervious there first time going to jail if they never been in trouble before because the movies and tv make it out to be something way different then it realy is. Most of the time the shits hella boring and nothings pop'n off.... unless your in the pen then that's a whole different story, I never been so I couldnt speak on it.

Stomper tell this fool how many times he can expect to get raped based on your own personal experience.....lol (I'm going to keep fucking with you until you say something...lol)
DAMN FOOL... DO YOU ALWAY HAVE JAIL DICK ON YOUR MIND...
SEEMS LIKE THERE ISNT A DAY THAT GOES BY THAT YOU AINT THINKING ABOUT SOMEBODYS ASSHOLE OR COCK.

AND I AINT EVEN TRYNA CLOWN...IM JUST AMAZED AT THE SHIT THAT GOES THROUGH YOUR HEAD...

Nov 30, 2006
Why you talking shit stomper, you little prison bitch. Who pay's your internet bill at home? How many hand jobs dose your mom have to give out for you to surf the net?

Go get your calculator

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THERE YOU GO FOOL WITH THE SAME SHIT SPEWING NONSENSE YOU ALWAYS ON... IM SORRY BRO I CANT TAKE YOU SERIOUS NO MORE...
FOR A MINUTE YOU WERE SOMEWHAT ENTERTAINING...BUT AFTER BEING BANNED AND LABELED A REEJECT...I JUST CANT SEE MYSELF TRADING INSULTS AND WASTING MY TIME WITH SOMEBODY WHO LABELS HIMSELF A JACKASS AND A RETARD...
SORRY MAN...CANT DO IT. I'D BE MORE IDIOTIC THAN YOU TO EVEN TRY.

MR VINN707 ...REST IN PEACE...DIED 2006

Nov 30, 2006
^I picked the name MrRee as in Mystery because I wasnt going to expose who I was at first after I got banned.

The Reetarded shit is just a joke. I'm not into all that hyfee shit fool.... What I look like....lol

Your just scared to be exposed as a fraud, I dont believe you ever been to prison. You talk about that shit way to much like your proud of it, everybody I know keeps that shit on hush and might lace you if your cool with em but you be blabbin about all kinds of bullshit trying to pretend like you've been down hella long and your a super OC thug, your an internet warrior like the rest of these fakes who claim to be the hardest "niggaz" alive over the net.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Hope I don't go to county or the pen

::knocks on wood::

I've had hella people tell me the shit was kick back and wasn't that bad.....my potna went to county a few months back & met messy marv and got to chop it up with him.....someone tried to steal his apple tho and he got into a fight....lol...my cousin got F's but I never really asked him about what it was like