Any advice for someone going to jail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
tell him not to wash his ass

1 month ain't that long, it might start smelling after the first week, but it's worth it ;)

Nov 30, 2006
ThaG said:
tell him not to wash his ass

1 month ain't that long, it might start smelling after the first week, but it's worth it ;)
Why would you want to walk around with a funky ass for a month. Showers make you feel better when your locked up. Makes you feel refreshed.

Why do people think it's like the movies where some dude is going to try to rape you as soon as you walk in to jail if you dont shank somebody and join a gang....lol

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
tell him sleep and shower with shoes on. no matter what!!
and sharpen your toothbrush on the floor. just in case the war pops off. u cant tell whats next my lil homie baby boo took a pencil in the neck. he probably wont make it to see 22. i put that on my mama imma ride for u baby boo...

Nov 30, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
^what did you take a soup from someone and later on they cornered you talkin about "aye vinn its payback time hope you been washed your ass today" ???
Good one.... Naw but I've seen mother fuckers get abused on the daily mentally because they took something they thought was out of generosity and turned out it got them in debt they cant get out of. I already knew that shit way before I started going to jail only dumb fucks get caught in some shit like that.