Any advice for someone going to jail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
My friend's going jail, any serious advice? Is it scary? How do you get through it without getting fucked with? He's 20, kind of a pussy, drug related charges, be in there about a month.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Tell him to kick someone's ass the first day or becomes someone's bitch.

And stay away from guys named Bubba.

Jun 3, 2006
a month???...he can go in there and sleep his fuckin month off....if he kind of a pussy now, that means he's gonna think he super gangster when he get out..tryin to tell war stories and shit...a month aint nuthin but a lil vacation

Feb 15, 2006
Nuttkase said:
lol @ "Is it scary?"
Yeah, it sounds square, I know, but what causes people to get fucked with.

I guess, I wanna know whether to tell him to try to act hard, act like a bitch and not look at anyone, or what's the best way to prevent his ass getting kicked or any problems?

Jun 3, 2006
Northern707 said:
Yeah, it sounds square, I know, but what causes people to get fucked with.

I guess, I wanna know whether to tell him to try to act hard, act like a bitch and not look at anyone, or what's the best way to prevent his ass getting kicked or any problems?
the best prevention is to tell him to tighten up his drug game and not go to jail

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Top Ramen,early mornings,people you would never befriend on the street,yah a month aint shit but for someone who never went and dont know what to expect it might be a little different.....I been in and outta county 6 or 7 times....always months at a time....its like a day camp...I got way to comfortable there.....same feeling as starting a new school year....you start out nervous then you get comfortable and everyones an asshole....

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Northern707 said:
My friend's going jail, any serious advice? Is it scary? How do you get through it without getting fucked with? He's 20, kind of a pussy, drug related charges, be in there about a month.
what county? what race is he?