A-Wax - Hey Yukmouth (Yukmouth Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
That's cool, you're more than entitled to your opinion about that album. But I'm not buying his excuse that he "dumbed it down" just for that album. He's been in the game way too long to make a bullshit excuse like that when he had 100% full control of the album,since he released it on his own label.

Jan 12, 2010
Me n this dude Dutch have went back n forth on a couple of issues on here but this time I agree with him. We're on here making this shit bigger then it is meanwhile bandana the self proclaimed positive peace man is reading this with hate in his eyes and a big ass grinch smile. Great job bandana you'll probably sell some cd's in the bay if u add a-wax's name to your album which most likely is gonna flop.

Feb 18, 2011
Me n this dude Dutch have went back n forth on a couple of issues on here but this time I agree with him. We're on here making this shit bigger then it is meanwhile bandana the self proclaimed positive peace man is reading this with hate in his eyes and a big ass grinch smile. Great job bandana you'll probably sell some cd's in the bay if u add a-wax's name to your album which most likely is gonna flop.
It's a guarantee that shit is gonna flop. Go look at his twitter and see how much he talks to his "fans" on there. He doesn't. He might have a couple hundred followers but they don't talk/reply to anything he says. He gets the occasional "I'm fucking with you homie" from a couple artists, but only after he says something to them. Nobody ever initiates conversation with him. And the few people on here that liked him, have seen this gay ass shit he's done. I've never met anyone in my life that even knew who he was, even after getting with Pie-Rx. Unless he's using free soundclick beats, recording in a cheap home studio, mixing & mastering everything himself and burning CD-R's himself to get this out, I don't see anyway for Black Market to even break even let alone turn a profit on this album.

Apr 14, 2006
WAX STILL CALLIN YUK A SUCKA ON TWITTER, YUK TALKED BAD ON WAX ON TWITTER TOO MIGHT NOT BE OVER
Where did he do that? I was just on his Twitter and don't see anything directed at Yuk. I do see several things he said about Standanna on the Ragg though.

I wouldn't be surprised if this resurrects that old beef.

Feb 8, 2003

Dutch is the homie he cool peoples. He just a solid person like me that will stand by his word and back it up. But he not perpin on this issue he being truthful bc awax is his friend and they on the same team so if he said this shit is over then it really is. atleast no violence escaladed.

Mar 11, 2011
Yukmouth's career is milk carton status and A-Wax career is on the rise like gas prices.

I don't see how this being released can negatively effect either of their careers. Not much of a chance this shit would go beyond diss records so maybe its a positive.

Feb 16, 2006
When is awax nexts show in the bay I bet awaxs is a pussy
he aint a pussy, he obviously a rider. that being said he dont have a big enough fan base in the bay to do any shows. i have never heard him mentioned once outside siccness. he got quality music but i dont think his image is really gonna sell. white dude from pittsburg, who did time in seattle and claims a los angeles gang. the quality of his music is going to get lost in that. people are tired of people 'who look the part' yelling blood, now here comes someone suwooping with an odd story of how he came to piru and.........

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol@people comparing, Yuk has a platinum single, and a gold solo album, he has easy the best weed song in hip hop history.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Yukmouth's career is milk carton status and A-Wax career is on the rise like gas prices.

I don't see how this being released can negatively effect either of their careers. Not much of a chance this shit would go beyond diss records so maybe its a positive.
it effects their career because consumers like myself dont like all the beef crap that the bay is on right now i dont support beef i feel that everyone needs to stay in their lane and create a legacy with the fans not get involved in non sense

yukmouths career is solid but i agree he needs to sit back and figure out why the hell he put out his last to albums lol

but awax career is at a stand still hes no further then he was before convict!!! due to the shitty production and songs hes been doing! i like awax dont get me wrong but he has let the consumer down with switching his style to fit whats current!! and the down south beats hes been on hes following the trend of what everybody does and not creating a definitive sound that sets him apart!!!

IF ANYONE supports bay artists beefing your not a fan!!! point blank your a instigator

my opinion
DUECES

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
G @guerrero hip hip/rap is built on beef from mc shan vs krs one, kool moe dee vs ll cool j, the list goes on. there is nothing wrong with two rappers having a rap battle.
i think we support the rap battle aspect, but i dont think anyone here supports two rappers having legitimate beef in the streets.