A-Wax - Hey Yukmouth (Yukmouth Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
I have no clue if he has the files or not. I'd assume so since he had the old Smigg record he put on NFES2. But Wax said himself, It's not official if he's not pushing it, and him & his team haven't tweeted/posted it at all(Hence why this wasn't posted by Dutch or Pie-Rx,they're usually the ones with the link instantly). That shit is obviously old, and I'm assuming was never released due to it being irrelevant.

Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
these niggas is bringin bad vides with all this dissin and shit
Bro, not even gonna argue. Wax fell back from all that a while ago. Recent situations have been put upon him. Not the other way around. This is unfortunate that the song got leaked, because Wax shelfed it for a reason. Wax stands by his words but ain't looking for any new negativity.

Jul 22, 2003
he need to do another song over that music if this aint gonna be an official release. it'd be a waste.
Not his beat. Its a beat by Sid Roams from their Strictly Nstrumental Album. They got beats for days on that album.

With that said, Wax should get some beats from Sid Roams, he sounds good on their music, he used a few of their other instrumentals for the NFES vol 1 and 2.

May 22, 2006
I dunno y people from the bay like yuk mouth. He's been an embarrassment. He starts shit and get robbed and punked.

Oct 10, 2005
YUKMOUTH ‏ @THAREALYUKMOUTH

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Now back 2 the regular schedualed programing...#Magic vs #Sixers...LETS GO!!!
4h YUKMOUTH YUKMOUTH ‏ @THAREALYUKMOUTH

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

#Btw....thankz 4 da promotion FUCK BOY...HATEN iz MOTIVATION!!

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

I dont beef w/ ni99az dat sold less than a million copies check my track record FUCK BOY!! Many tried...not many SURVIVED!

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Wack azz rappers tryna diss me again...#WGAS (Who Gives A Shit) bout a lame ass fuck boy dissen 4 attention..fuck barkin BITE ni99a!!!
why did I read this shit in Yuk's voice lol

Feb 11, 2006
Wow..

This is interesting...wax and yuk goin at it....im a lil pissed off these dudes are takin this route as both are some the best rapper the bay has produced imo...

Apr 25, 2002
Not his beat. Its a beat by Sid Roams from their Strictly Nstrumental Album. They got beats for days on that album.

With that said, Wax should get some beats from Sid Roams, he sounds good on their music, he used a few of their other instrumentals for the NFES vol 1 and 2.
i figured it was jacked. shit was too clean. but yeah i aint ever heard of dude. dope shit.