A-Wax - Hey Yukmouth (Yukmouth Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
YUKMOUTH ‏ @THAREALYUKMOUTH

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Now back 2 the regular schedualed programing...#Magic vs #Sixers...LETS GO!!!
4h YUKMOUTH YUKMOUTH ‏ @THAREALYUKMOUTH

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

#Btw....thankz 4 da promotion FUCK BOY...HATEN iz MOTIVATION!!

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

I dont beef w/ ni99az dat sold less than a million copies check my track record FUCK BOY!! Many tried...not many SURVIVED!

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Wack azz rappers tryna diss me again...#WGAS (Who Gives A Shit) bout a lame ass fuck boy dissen 4 attention..fuck barkin BITE ni99a!!!

Honestly Yuk owned him just with that reply. looks like Awax desperate to blow up and cant catch a break for shit in the music business on the mainstream level not even Akon could help him.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
but technically speaking that makes awax a snake for dissing yuk secretly on the song but out there acting like he had nothing against him. If he dont want taht drama with Yuk tehn he shouldve never made a verse about him and told the other unknown nigga that im not gonna diss yuk and this your own beef i dont want none of (thats how a real solid nigga wouldve did it) like I said he cant catch a break. that diss songs wasnt that good either the beat sounded generic and dated. Wax need to focus on his business and not all the other side shit bc if he keeps it up i got a feeling we will see a R.I.P Awax thread.
they seen each other in person person. the song was shelved and a sneaky cat leaked a song form years ago when the issue was resovled.

Apr 25, 2002
please keep in mind that THIS song and issue is YEARS old. It wasnt supposed to come out. It was already a settled scenario. A random human took himself off the song and leaked it to try and stir the pot. This isnt something that Wax is pursuing or trying to rekindle. Its just some geek trying to rattle the cage.... So for the most part i agree with the people saying beef is bad. The intention of having a problem in 2012 over something old is not what is on the fore front right now. But when you make songs you have to own your words and Wax is prepared to own them. So just keep in mind wax made this song years ago and HE didnt leak it. A bum did for attention.
He should have never made the song and/or let someone else get their hands on it. YUKMOUTH has lyrically destroyed so many rappers that this wouldn't even be a competition. YUK only gets robbed cause he's one of the few niggaz who actually will roll solo and don't need bodyguards. If anything, it just gives YUK an opportunity to promote his new album a lil better.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
yuk & game battle usually goes either way, it just depends who you ask and who they like more.

imho neither really has that much gas in a battle just off the strength of all the real life Ls they catch. they got too many cards for a real one to pull.

yuk got crazy gas on a normal song though and his disses have a lot of energy tho.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
but technically speaking that makes awax a snake for dissing yuk secretly on the song but out there acting like he had nothing against him. like a said he cant catch a break. that diss songs wasnt that good either the beat sounded so generic and dated. Wax need to focus on his business and not all the other shit bc if he keeps it up i got a feeling we will see a R.I.P Awax thread.
Real. He's talented but his mouth is too loose on records. Got the feeling he's offended too many people to keep track of. Every one of them dudes got peoples. That 7 degrees of separation gets closer when you fuck with them numbers. Fucked up thing about it, is he is his worst enemy not them. Yeah music/streets different things but so is jealousy and envy. When somebody pulls some punk shit like that, bosses need to sit down. My take.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
what part of they already met up IN PERSON dont yall get? This is NOT a current situation.... It more than likely wont be addressed further by either side.... No meetings needed.... A fuck boy that used to mess with wax leaked a song from a few years ago.... thats it... at this point its internet gossip with no validity....

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
what part of they already met up IN PERSON dont yall get? This is NOT a current situation.... It more than likely wont be addressed further by either side.... No meetings needed.... A fuck boy that used to mess with wax leaked a song from a few years ago.... thats it... at this point its internet gossip with no validity....
Don't know them guys. Outside of your name synonymous with that team I could give a fuck less.

Feb 18, 2011
I agree that Yuk is a legend, but he's nowhere near the artist he once was. He's a frail skeleton of the Yuk from the 90's & early 2000's. West Coast Don/Free At Last/Million Dollar Mouthpiece were all laughable releases in my opinion. They all got released after extended delays and each only had 2-3 good songs.

Wax didn't do anything Yuk never did in his career. The only real hype behind his last 3 releases, besides his die hard fans, was behind his diss songs & his chain getting snatched on multiple occasions. Yuk went at 50 & them without any provocation. His reasoning was that he was a snitch. Well,Yuk was in a questionable situation, Wax called him on it the same way Yuk did 50. So its hypocritical to say Wax shouldn't go at him, but then co-sign when Yuk went at others that were supposed snitches.

It's also hypocritical for Yuk to say he only beef with dudes that sell millions Etc. He must've forgot in those beefs, he was always the little guy going after someone hotter than him with a bigger buzz. Master P./50/Game/Too Short were all bigger names than him. The average consumer outside of Cali has no idea who him or even who The Luniz are, but they know "I Got 5 On It". That's his claim to fame, and rightfully so. It was huge. It made his legend, but it doesn't make him exempt from people saying shit when he's in a questionable situation. He needs to remember, he did it too.