A-Wax - Hey Yukmouth (Yukmouth Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2003
i figured it was jacked. shit was too clean. but yeah i aint ever heard of dude. dope shit.

Shit is clean for sure.. If you were interested Sid Roams is a production duo, Joey Chavez and Bravo. They produced 90% of Prodigy's (Mobb Deep) album H.N.I.C. 2. Some of my favorite production right now.

Wax needs some Sid Roams beats for his solo project, someone should make that happen. haha

Dec 12, 2006
Some of yall are trippin somethin fierce Yukmouth is a god damm legend I dunno maybe yall have been livin in the Tampa Bay Area or somethin

[video=youtube;_HC6PKv63OU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HC6PKv63OU[/video]

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
dont support Artist Who Beef!!! real Talk Stay In your Lane And Keep It Movin...The Streets Deal With Snitches Nuff Said.....

Oct 11, 2009
dont support Artist Who Beef!!! real Talk Stay In your Lane And Keep It Movin...The Streets Deal With Snitches Nuff Said.....
I CAN'T THINK OF TOO MANY ARTISTS THAT HAVEN'T BEEFED... IF DRAKE'S FAGGOT ASS CAN BEEF WITH COMMON THEN ITS OPEN SEASON FOR ANYBODY... PLUS IT AINT MY LIFE IN DANGER SO IMMA STAY ENTERTAINED BY THEIR BULLSHIT...

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
I'm not saying who is a snitch or not but the streets RARELY Deal with snitches. LMAO.
^^Not From What I've Seen As Of Late lol But I Dont Know I dont Agree to Starting Beef Its Not A Good Look In Your Career Nobody Wants To Invest In Somebody That Got Problems These Days Its A Liability But....This Is Strictly My Opinion

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
please keep in mind that THIS song and issue is YEARS old. It wasnt supposed to come out. It was already a settled scenario. A random human took himself off the song and leaked it to try and stir the pot. This isnt something that Wax is pursuing or trying to rekindle. Its just some geek trying to rattle the cage.... So for the most part i agree with the people saying beef is bad. The intention of having a problem in 2012 over something old is not what is on the fore front right now. But when you make songs you have to own your words and Wax is prepared to own them. So just keep in mind wax made this song years ago and HE didnt leak it. A bum did for attention.

Props: siccmadesyko