A-Wax - Hey Yukmouth (Yukmouth Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lemme guess, yuk gets called a snitch in this

im not sayin nothin bout wax by sayin that, im just tryna guess this one ahead of time

the niggas (wax, and yuk) a good rapper...so it should be interesting..lets see where this is goin, wonder what brought this out...once again no sides for me yuk was cool as fuck to me, smoked wit em n shit he cool... and wax has always been solid as far as what i kno and my dealings w him online...he might just like to clown rappers a lil hah

Jul 18, 2005
YUKMOUTH ‏ @THAREALYUKMOUTH

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Now back 2 the regular schedualed programing...#Magic vs #Sixers...LETS GO!!!
4h YUKMOUTH YUKMOUTH ‏ @THAREALYUKMOUTH

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

#Btw....thankz 4 da promotion FUCK BOY...HATEN iz MOTIVATION!!

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

I dont beef w/ ni99az dat sold less than a million copies check my track record FUCK BOY!! Many tried...not many SURVIVED!

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Wack azz rappers tryna diss me again...#WGAS (Who Gives A Shit) bout a lame ass fuck boy dissen 4 attention..fuck barkin BITE ni99a!!!

May 29, 2002
i always had a feeling Wax was there when Yuk got robbed by them Bloods in LA. Remember Yuk was riding for Jack,Hus and pretty Black. I think caught that fool slippin. I heard a couple sublimals from Wax.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
knew he was gonna get called a snitch...is this about the suge knight thing, as far as the snitch talk?
boscoe (also a blood) said on a song dissing rosemo before he died: "and yukmouth snitched on suge, so he can get it too"

thats alot of throwing around the snitch word IMO, is there any facts behind all that?
im just GUESSING thats where this is coming from

if im wrong correct me ...im curious where all this comes from..guess i could just personally ask wax on twit thang..or finish the song already

Jul 18, 2005
XXLMag.com: So how did Suge’s name get mixed in as the person that set you up? Was that something the police put out there?

Yukmouth: Man, fuck the police. They tried to turn the whole shit on dude. Just ‘cause he a big name and got his history they put it on him. They went straight to TMZ the next day. The district ain’t got nothing going and that’s the biggest shit to happen to them in their career. They trying to get famous and got a direct hook-up with TMZ. The police is playing with lives and shit.

just sayin nothing ever came out on this and its been awhile 3/23/2010

Jan 23, 2006
IF YUK SNITCHED ON SUGE HE WOULD'VE BEEN HANDLED IN THE STREETS FOR IT BY NOW. YUK DON'T LIKE DOING DISS TRACKS NO MORE BUT HE NEEDS TO DEFEND HIMSELF ON THIS ONE THIS WOULD BE A CLASSIC BATTLE.

Feb 18, 2011
I'll post what I just posted on the Bandana thread. This track wasn't ever gonna be released. Bandana Tha Ragg was also featured on this track, but took himself off before having someone else release it on twitter, trying to act like he didn't have anything to do with it. The timing is funny how it coincides with his Anti-Wax campaign that has backfired on him so bad.

"The funniest thing is,Wax actually didn't instigate this whole thing. Napkin did. Wax hadn't spoken about any of it. Never said he wasn't on the label or anything. I think Napkin got sick of people asking him about Wax,and realized without his name attached to him and his project,not very many people care. So he's gone on this little campaign. Wax only defended himself in this situation, which isn't the norm for him. Now Bandana has realized he's only made himself look foolish & his plan has backfired, so he's trying to find ANYTHING to hold on to for support & get people behind him. The guy goes & gets someone else to release a Yukmouth diss from Wax that wasn't gonna be released, that he was ALSO featured on,but took himself off. How hilarious,then has the guy tweet the link to all of the bigger names in Cali rap,to try to garner support for his Anti-Wax campaign. It's hilarious that's what you have to resort to, considering you started this, but once they/you started making you look like an idiot, you reach for any last chance measure you could. It has provided me with more laughs at your expense. Keep it up Champ, you're burying your self respect at a staggering rate!"