A Moderator's Job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
LOL...whatever helps you sleep at night, honey.

:ermm:

And right on cue, she goes into "bragging" mode to try and show us that she is worth a damn and that we should somehow envy her glorious life.

The funny thing is, I would place a bet that I AM knows as much or even more than you do, and is much more socially concious as well. Unlike you, her is fresh out of college. You, on the other hand, have mere dust in your cranium and THINK you are "smart" becuase you Google "big" words. Of course, you ALSO thought that Asia was not only a country, but a country in Europe no less.

Im glad you got unbanned...its fun to absoutely and undoubtedly OWN you time and time again.
I know you're glad! But you are wrong about many things; Life is what we make of it, and I know what is important to me may not be important to the next person. Contrary to your hopes, I don't have to Google big words, and I don't try to get anyone to envy my life. I have my struggles the same as the next person trying to make a decent life, I wasn't born with a silver spoon.

You are definitely in the running for one of those awards, though, the spell check one!

Jul 27, 2007
LOL...whatever helps you sleep at night, honey.

:ermm:

And right on cue, she goes into "bragging" mode to try and show us that she is worth a damn and that we should somehow envy her glorious life.

The funny thing is, I would place a bet that I AM knows as much or even more than you do, and is much more socially concious as well. Unlike you, her is fresh out of college. You, on the other hand, have mere dust in your cranium and THINK you are "smart" becuase you Google "big" words.
Im glad you got unbanned...its fun to absoutely and undoubtedly OWN you time and time again.
LMAO! Oh my! You are SO INTENT upon trying to diss me that you either didn't read what I wrote and realize it to be a joke, or you actually believe that once you turn 18 you gain vocabulary through osmosis... Oh, ROTF!

Jul 27, 2007
lol@bitch being an "insult" to me.

i'm still waiting!

~k.
Regardless of how large your type font gets, you don't always get your way.

Then again, you could just read back a few pages and you might actually find the answer in another response to someone ELSE.

But, while you are waiting, can I ask you to hold your breath?

Nov 20, 2005
For the record, while I don't see this as a huge promotional opportunity, for most of you want shit free, I do enjoy being here. The place serves its purpose to me; it makes me laugh.
YOU THINK PEOPLE DON'T KNOW YOU PAID FOR ADVERTISEMENTS?
DO YOU PLAN ON KEEPING ADS ON THE SICC?
HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND IN ADVERTISING DOLLARS ON THE SICC TO GET YOUR ASS UNBANNED?

GTFOH WITH THAT SHIT! ~~>>

~k.

Jul 27, 2007
YOU THINK PEOPLE DON'T KNOW YOU PAID FOR ADVERTISEMENTS?
DO YOU PLAN ON KEEPING ADS ON THE SICC?
HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND IN ADVERTISING DOLLARS ON THE SICC TO GET YOUR ASS UNBANNED?

GTFOH WITH THAT SHIT! ~~>>

~k.
I've never paid for advertisements here, suga. I've merely directed a little business this direction. Why you keep trying to make shit up? Surely, with your longevity and popularity, you have better friends to play with than bouncing your head off in a thread of mine.

But since you know ALL THE ANSWERS, why do you KEEP ASKING the QUESTIONS?

I'm good. You are much cuter, funnier, younger, sexier, thinner, wittier and better than me. Now what? BTW, where IS a PICTURE of you? I have other friends that would like to know what you actually LOOK LIKE. (LOL as she recalls a phone conversation...)

Jul 27, 2007
that's all i needed to know. :siccness:

~k.
You didn't NEED to know, because it isn't your business. Why didn't you ask, how many people have you gotten to buy advertising instead? Because you aren't interested in anything but your preconceived notions and ideas, that's why. But, I'm sure that as much as you are here, you DO see Kavio's banner, don't YOU?

Stay tuned for more exciting revelations!

:siccness: