A Moderator's Job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
I don't consider this place to be the promotional opportunity at all. Just a place to mess around in when bored.
you are out of pocket and if this site didn't mean shit for you or your business why did you go out of your way to get unbanned? your ads will still run whether you post here or not.

you are so full of shit it's ridiculous. you are worse than rah2k.

~k.

Jul 27, 2007
Yeah, you're the female version of BobbyCockTalk.......

dumb, annoying, and illiterate aren't a good combination.
And you know I'm none of the above, which really bugs you, doesn't it?

lol, its ok, you have the right to say whatever you want to me, or about me. Just remember that I have the same right!

you are out of pocket and if this site didn't mean shit for you or your business why did you go out of your way to get unbanned? your ads will still run whether you post here or not.

~k.
You'll be ok, those meds ought to kick in soon for yah. :knockout:

reason for bringing satingun back...

SICCNESS NEEDED A MENTAL PUNCHING BAG​
And you are glad for that.

Nov 20, 2005
And you know I'm none of the above, which really bugs you, doesn't it?

lol, its ok, you have the right to say whatever you want to me, or about me. Just remember that I have the same right!

You'll be ok, those meds ought to kick in soon for yah. :knockout:

And you are glad for that.
quit dodging the question!

I don't consider this place to be the promotional opportunity at all. Just a place to mess around in when bored.

~k.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Jul 27, 2007
lol...thank you...since she couldnt figure it out on her own and shit

i was really about to have to quote three posts to explain it on some elementary school shit
Just playing the role you all have assigned me, dumb old-assed bitch. Makes you happy, doesn't it? Ha ha, its all about conformity here.

May 9, 2002

~k.
quit dodging the question!

~k.
I didn't SEE a question. Must be these old eyes of mine. They block out question marks or something...
And the idiocy continues....

That, or kayvee OWNED you and you have no reply to your contradictions....

:ermm:

Jul 27, 2007
i bet she sent 50,000 PMs to the admins complaining and talking shit like a fat whore would. 50+ fat female and white...not a good combo for promoting rap music...
You wouldn't want to take that bet, because you'd lose. Not but one PM here and I went right to the top. I do thank the TOP and the mod that unbanned me. For the record, while I don't see this as a huge promotional opportunity, for most of you want shit free, I do enjoy being here. The place serves its purpose to me; it makes me laugh.

Now, a woman that can hold her own in an e-banger site does not constitute a whore. (You find out what a whore is after you started having sex.) You just don't have enough command of the English vocabulary to properly insult me, so you resort to common, small, and typical insults.

After you turn 18, you might wake up with a few more, bigger words in your vocabulary (auto-neuro-genic osmosis at 18,) then if you brain isn't too full or your head grows, (which in your case, I've no doubt that your head will indeed grow) you might even learn more on your own, so that you won't being a limiting influence upon yourself.