A Moderator's Job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
A Moderator's Job
Could you explain to me (and hopefully to some of your moderators) what their duties are when acting as moderators on the Siccness.

Because I DON"T THINK their jobs are to start shit and rumors about people (granted, the rest of us can do that, but it is not true that their job is to "overview" their areas and ensure people are NOT stepping out of the line and boundaries of the Siccness?)

It may be the Moderator's job to TELL a person if THEY FEEL their signature is too long, but is it their JOB to NOT TELL THE PERSON, but go into their signature and ERASE THAT SIG without giving the person the opportunity to do so themselves?

And if they DO THAT, would it not be their JOB to be fair and balanced, and erase the long-ass sigs of their FRIENDS as well as those they DON"T LIKE? Cuz it seems to be that the position of a moderator is not to be biased, but neutral, in their work here.

I have heard that some Mods in the past have actually gone in and changed the name of the person because they don't like them, and they think its funny... Don't think that is the job of a Mod.

I could be off base here, but the Moderators ought to remember that with the privilege of becoming a Mod, comes the responsibility to act with fairness, unbias, and even a little bit grown up.

You are the boss, Nemo, but your Moderators should never forget who your CUSTOMERS really are... We are the ones that participate and look at everything on the Siccness. Everyone has a customer, and we aren't just here with nothing to offer; without your "customers" this place would not be a success!

What is your opinion, Nemo? I'd like to know!

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Can't even tell a bitch to shut up nomore?

Goddam
Your post was uncalled for and wasn't a productive part of the thread. The man asked a question and went about it in a professional manner. Your post was just to get attention.

Satingun: I don't know who deleted your sig, but we dont delete them because they are too long. If your sig was making the page spread out wide then it will be deleted.

Jan 13, 2007
Your post was uncalled for and wasn't a productive part of the thread. The man asked a question and went about it in a professional manner. Your post was just to get attention.

Satingun: I don't know who deleted your sig, but we dont delete them because they are too long. If your sig was making the page spread out wide then it will be deleted.
The MAN... I love it.

Satingun been getting on everyones nerves the past 2 months. Noone cares about her sig.

Nov 20, 2005

the man is a woman.....

~k.