A Moderator's Job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
Maybe you ought to decide whether or not you like men or women and finally go get laid, so you'll be in a better mood. Or get off the alcohol.
LMAO WTF

first of all i like men..i dont get laid becuase i choose to not get laid.

i'm in a good mood right now, i'm catchin up on i love ny 2.

and alcohol is in my blood. you married a mexican, dont like act like u dont know how latinos get down.

~k.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I would ban him because I put my hard earned money and time into this place and I ain't gonna have some punk ass kid come in here and disrespect me. I think you need to leave this post alone.

Aug 3, 2006
Maybe you ought to decide whether or not you like men or women and finally go get laid, so you'll be in a better mood. Or get off the alcohol.
lol lol again at your name fatingun...you shouldnt be given people advice your like 53 and weight 275 pounds your life sucks this aint the real world dumb bitch you aint got no rights on here take that bs to berkely or better yet stand around your comp screen with a sign that says "fight for our rights" you can start your own picket line

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
on edit: ROFL^

last week's i think? when they are in miami.

~k.
HAHAHAH!!! OMG!!!! if u like that episode K, u GOTTTTTTTTTTTA go on that vh1 site n watch some of the videos that never made it on tv. especially THAAAAT episode, its dumbass funny cuz new york FREAAAAAAAAKS out over animals n shit. btw, u know who the 2 that are going? if u do know, who u routin for?

Aug 3, 2006
HAHAHAH!!! OMG!!!! if u like that episode K, u GOTTTTTTTTTTTA go on that vh1 site n watch some of the videos that never made it on tv. especially THAAAAT episode, its dumbass funny cuz new york FREAAAAAAAAKS out over animals n shit. btw, u know who the 2 that are going? if u do know, who u routin for?
calm down a lil homie your startin to sound like cher from that movie clueless