9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
There are now 787 Architects and Engineers demanding a real investigation into the events of 9/11.

More importantly, over half of the American people have serious questions about 9/11 and want a real investigation.

New York - In a last minute decision, lawyers for the City of New York have conceded that the New York City Coalition for Accountability Now (NYCCAN), a group comprising 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, indeed did submit over 30,000 valid signatures to put the referendum for a new 9/11 investigation before the voters of New York City this November.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Melting point of aluminum - 1218
Melting point of copper - 1981
Melting point of steel - 2700
Oxygen starved office fire - 1100

What melted the tons of steel found in the debris pile? The fires weren't even hot enough to melt aluminum.

No one should be ashamed of being misinformed. It's not our fault that we've been lied to. What's important is that we learn the facts and seek justice.

Hundreds, if not thousands of tonnes of thermite would take a few weeks, if not months to cool down... Especially if covered in a blanket of 180,000 tonnes of concrete and steel...

They found unreacted and partially reacted nano-thermite in the dust of the WTC, what more do you want for evidence...

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Cway Muzicc: Tell the Truth - (Feat. Savsicc, CNI)

This is off of the Mafia Business Vol.I Mixtape about 9/11. A remix of Immortal Techniques "Bin Laden".

Nov 10, 2006
Why was the evidence handled this way?

Despite the protests of the victims' families as well as many scientists and engineers, Rudy Giuliani's administration worked hand in hand with the Bush Administration to immediately ship the 200 thousand tons of twisted, melted, demolished World Trade Center steel off to India and China to be recycled as scrap before anyone had a chance to do a forensic examination of it. This is not what normally happens to evidence in a crime scene.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
lol.

you ain't no fucking chemist.

and you dont know shit about fuel used in planes.

and the word is steel not steal you dumb fuck.

extra credit question:

can you tell me the difference in covalent bonds between 100LL AvGas and your standard Jet Fuel?
someone is a little sensitive...i used the wrong letter, give me a break, im perkin haha

the fact is, im right...move the fuck on

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
In a stunning and belated development concerning the attacks of 9/11 Larry Silverstein, the new controller of the destroyed WTC complex, stated plainly in a PBS documentary that he and the FDNY decided jointly to demolish the Solomon Bros. building, or WTC 7, late in the afternoon of Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001.
I stopped reading right here. Are you SERIOUS? They decided to demolish the building in the middle of the afternoon? In the middle of a fire? Do you know how long it takes to arm a building with explosives in order to demolish it?

If I remember correctly, Larry Silverstein said he wanted the FDNY pulled out because he did not want anymore people to die that day. He wanted to let the building fall...and since the place had been evacuated, he just let it go.

On top of that, watch a demolition...of a Vegas Hotel or something. Then watch the WTC. Explosives blow out support systems...which are visible and audible to anybody around the building. NOTHING like that was ever picked up...and the WTC did not fall in a demolished manner...none of those buildings fell into their own footprints.

May 9, 2002
I stopped reading right here. Are you SERIOUS? They decided to demolish the building in the middle of the afternoon? In the middle of a fire? Do you know how long it takes to arm a building with explosives in order to demolish it?

If I remember correctly, Larry Silverstein said he wanted the FDNY pulled out because he did not want anymore people to die that day. He wanted to let the building fall...and since the place had been evacuated, he just let it go.

On top of that, watch a demolition...of a Vegas Hotel or something. Then watch the WTC. Explosives blow out support systems...which are visible and audible to anybody around the building. NOTHING like that was ever picked up...and the WTC did not fall in a demolished manner...none of those buildings fell into their own footprints.
Yes, they did. Did you miss the part where they fell STRAIGHT down? Are you kidding?

Apr 25, 2002
Yes, they did. Did you miss the part where they fell STRAIGHT down? Are you kidding?
No, I'm not kidding. Ever seen a picture of the damage from the sky. None of those buildings stayed in their footprints. Oh, and where are the explosions from this demolition? That much dynamite is not quiet.

Oh, and @ CNI...try posting the ENTIRE Silverstein interview if you're going to quote him on something. He said a LOT more after the "SO WE PULLED IT", and explained how everybody thought "PULL IT" meant demolish it, but that's not what was meant or communicated between firefighters and Silverstein himself. That's the problem with conspiracy theorists, they only show the shit they want you to hear. Find the ENTIRE interview, and post THAT! I just watched it 2 days ago...

May 9, 2002
No, I'm not kidding. Ever seen a picture of the damage from the sky. None of those buildings stayed in their footprints. Oh, and where are the explosions from this demolition? That much dynamite is not quiet.
Thermite doesn't NEED to explode. Traces of thermite have been found in the dust in and around the buildings. I have posted that TWICE now, yet you fail to have read the report.

And even if the two towers didn't fall into a COMPLETE pretty pile, would you be surprised? They were some for the tallest buildings IN THE WORLD. Just for that fact alone, they fell pretty darn neatly given the circumstances.

BUt its whatever, like i said, no one will EVER know for sure. It is what it is.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
theres something to be proud about....you fucking idiot.
SHUT THA FUCK UP PALE FACE YOU LOOK LIKE BOY GEORGE,THAT FIT LOOKS LIKE IT CAME FROM THA BACK OF A DOPEFIENDS TRUNK,THATS THE SAME HAT I SEEN BACK IN 2001,THAT SHIRT LOOKS LIKE SOME HAND ME DOWN YOUR GRANDFATHER GAVE YOU,WHO THE FUCK WHERES BABY BLUE AND GREEN? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOR FACIAL HAIR NIGGA THAT SHIT LOOK LIKE TACO MEAT,BUT IM THE IDIOT RIGHT? AHAHA FUCK OUTTA HERE

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
THE POINT EXACTLY!! THERE WAS NO FUCKIN POSSIBLE WAY THEY COULD HAVE ALL OF A SUDDEN DECIDED TO ARM THE BUILDING WITH EXPLOSIVES IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIRE! THIS WAS PRE-PLANNED! OPEN YOUR MIND PIMP. YOU`RE TOO CLOSED MINDED ON THESE TOPICS.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BUILDING

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Oh, and @ CNI...try posting the ENTIRE Silverstein interview if you're going to quote him on something. He said a LOT more after the "SO WE PULLED IT", and explained how everybody thought "PULL IT" meant demolish it, but that's not what was meant or communicated between firefighters and Silverstein himself. That's the problem with conspiracy theorists, they only show the shit they want you to hear. Find the ENTIRE interview, and post THAT! I just watched it 2 days ago...

You can`t be serious. Nobody needs to hear that fuck bag babble for a complete interview trying to state how and why WTC 7 wasn`t intentionally brought down. Dude raked in millions off these planned attacks. Get real bro. It has become common knowledge after these attacks about the term "pull it" in the demo field. Why did he use it in that context, if all he meant was for the firemen to "pull out" and let it fall? And why has he also denied any further interviews since that PBS airing? BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE FUCKED UP!

I was sent home from the USMC 2 months right before this happened. I was ready to go to war for my country after this until I started gathering info and asking questions that have NEVER been truthfully answered.

They covered up JFK and are doing the same with this shit. Yet at the same time, I`m supposed to be "patriotic" and give up my rights for security?! Are you fucking kidding me?! FUCK NO!!

There is proof of thermite at the site! All 3 buildings have evidence of planned demolitions. If there can be the possibility of a conspiracy, the questions have to be answered.

The exact same shit happened in NAZI germany. Now it`s happening here. If you can`t see that, pull your head out of the sand and look around. I never thought it could happen in the USA, but it is.

And as far as the government paying for it`s own experts to debunk the 9/11 conspiracies; they did the same over Oswald and JFK. Yet still turned around and resealed the evidence for another 40 years! WHY?! What do they have to hide? If the evidence clearly proves their statements, they should have nothing to hide, yet they still hide it, for another 40 years. That my friend is not a conspiracy, but government fact. And the facts of that case we will never know. Not even under the federal informations act.

What happened to this government being for the people by the people? Until that time comes, we will continue to be lied to, and as long as people are willing to accept the lies as truth, we will never get it.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
READ THIS POST AGAIN!!

If 9/11 is just some bullshit conspiracy for waked out conspiracy theorists with their aluminum hats on to freak out about, then why are the current actions taking place, and so many valid, educated and qualified individuals demanding answers?

There are now 787 Architects and Engineers demanding a real investigation into the events of 9/11.

More importantly, over half of the American people have serious questions about 9/11 and want a real investigation.

New York - In a last minute decision, lawyers for the City of New York have conceded that the New York City Coalition for Accountability Now (NYCCAN), a group comprising 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, indeed did submit over 30,000 valid signatures to put the referendum for a new 9/11 investigation before the voters of New York City this November.
If you can`t see that 9/11 was an inside job, you need to open your eyes.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
City of New York Concedes 9/11 Coalition Has 30,000 Valid Signatures To Put Referendum For 9/11 Investigation on November Ballot

http://nyccan.org/

September 10, 2009

New York – In a last minute decision, lawyers for the City of New York have conceded that the New York City Coalition for Accountability Now (NYC CAN), a group comprising 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, indeed did submit over 30,000 valid signatures to put the referendum for a new 9/11 investigation before the voters of New York City this November.

In an earlier letter from the City Clerk dated July 24, 2009, the City had claimed only 26,003 signatures were valid, 3,997 short of the requisite 30,000. The City’s concession that over 30,000 of the 52,000 signatures submitted were in fact valid paves the way for lawyers from both sides to argue the legality of petition.

Representatives for NYC CAN, 9/11 family member Manny Badillo and Executive Director Ted Walter, arrived at the Board of Elections on the morning of Wednesday, September 9, to assist the court-appointed referee in commencing a line-by-line review of the disputed signatures, only to learn the referee’s review had been called off due to a last minute concession by the City. Mr. Badillo immediately got on the phone to inform others of the news.

“The City conceded we have 30,000 valid signatures. Big victory.”

The City’s concession comes as a result of the immense effort put forth by 50+ volunteers who gave more than 1,000 hours over a two week period from August 10 to August 25 to identify a total of 7,166 signatures that were wrongly invalidated by the NYC City Clerk and Board of Elections. On August 27, NYC CAN filed the 631-page Bill of Particulars cataloguing each of the 7,166 signatures it contended were in fact valid. NYC CAN submitted another 28,000 signatures on September 4 to guarantee the referendum will go on the ballot if they win the court case, bringing the total signatures submitted to 80,000.

NYC CAN must deliver its memorandum of law in response to the City’s motion for summary judgment by Monday, September 21. The City will be given an opportunity to reply before the referee’s decision is made on Monday September 28. Fast-track appeals will likely follow no matter who wins. A final decision will have to be made by September 30.

If the referendum passes in November, it would lead to the creation of a local, independent commission with subpoena power that would be tasked with comprehensively reinvestigating the attacks.

Apr 25, 2002
You can`t be serious. Nobody needs to hear that fuck bag babble for a complete interview trying to state how and why WTC 7 wasn`t intentionally brought down. Dude raked in millions off these planned attacks. Get real bro. It has become common knowledge after these attacks about the term "pull it" in the demo field. Why did he use it in that context, if all he meant was for the firemen to "pull out" and let it fall? And why has he also denied any further interviews since that PBS airing? BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE FUCKED UP!

I was sent home from the USMC 2 months right before this happened. I was ready to go to war for my country after this until I started gathering info and asking questions that have NEVER been truthfully answered.

They covered up JFK and are doing the same with this shit. Yet at the same time, I`m supposed to be "patriotic" and give up my rights for security?! Are you fucking kidding me?! FUCK NO!!

There is proof of thermite at the site! All 3 buildings have evidence of planned demolitions. If there can be the possibility of a conspiracy, the questions have to be answered.

The exact same shit happened in NAZI germany. Now it`s happening here. If you can`t see that, pull your head out of the sand and look around. I never thought it could happen in the USA, but it is.

And as far as the government paying for it`s own experts to debunk the 9/11 conspiracies; they did the same over Oswald and JFK. Yet still turned around and resealed the evidence for another 40 years! WHY?! What do they have to hide? If the evidence clearly proves their statements, they should have nothing to hide, yet they still hide it, for another 40 years. That my friend is not a conspiracy, but government fact. And the facts of that case we will never know. Not even under the federal informations act.

What happened to this government being for the people by the people? Until that time comes, we will continue to be lied to, and as long as people are willing to accept the lies as truth, we will never get it.
For one, educated people can be conspiracy theorists as well. Just because they are "looking for the truth", doesn't mean they are right. Just because they are "intelligent and educated", doesn't mean they can't be conspiracy theorists.

First, people said they heard EXPLOSIONS before the buildings collapsed...which wasn't true...there is audio and video to debunk such a theory. NOW, they want to go the "thermite" route, because that is a silent form of demolition. I've seen the thermite theories, and it involved the way the steel was cut (which happened during clean up, by the way). That was the evidence used in theory...but was debunked shortly thereafter.

Apr 25, 2002
And I'm far from closed minded...I've looked at both sides of the story because I personally like to look into shit...and I know it's possible...but I don't believe it in this case. Too many holes in the conspiracy theories, and pretty solid evidence for the opposite argument.

Plus, you kill your own argument by telling me (somebody you don't know), that I'm closed minded. Which tells me that you don't need any rock solid information on something/somebody to make up your mind about it/them.

Apr 25, 2002
Oh, and in order to plant charges and be effective...they would have had to go into those buildings and knock the walls down in order to reach the support system. Did they do that? Or did they just attach these bombs to the walls?