9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
4 everyone that burned in them towers...for every family that can never forget the nightmare every year.... for every time I see Bush, Cheney, Condoleeza, and Rumsfeld's face....for everyone that after two weeks of prayin, singin and cryin started callin every Pakistaninan, Palestenian, Muslim, Arabian, and black man woman and child a nigger, sand nigger, and raghead....

War-Big Boi

Jul 25, 2007
i didnt even know 9/11 happened until i got to school, which i was late for hung over. the first thing that came to mind was fuck new york
the thing I liked about it was I had tests and didnt do homework for classes that day and all we did for each class was listen to the radio to see WTF was goin on. I was like FASHO!!!

Aug 6, 2008
We will never know for sure what exactly went down that day...ever. Hell, 40 years later, we still dont truly know what went down with JFK.

Inside job or not, 9/11 was fucked. Period.
^^^ realest response in here

its a fucked up situation either way, but there was hella holes in the story, any human with a half a brain can see there was some shady shit goin on

Jun 10, 2002
Fuck 9/11 lets Remember 9/10 the day before Bush and his cronies used a tragedy to take us into a bullshit war and complete fucked over america pretty much the last day of complete peace before all hell broke loose. Fuck Bush, Fuck Cheney, Fuck Condaliza or however the hell you spell her name and fuck Rumsfield. Shit was cool til ya'll fucked everything up. may the victims rest in peace and may the fuck behind what happened on this day 8 years rest in piss.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Building 7? how come that building is never talked about...why did it go down if no plane hit that shit?
Building 7 was on fire because of falling debris the entire day. It fell because the fucker was on fire for 7 or 8 hours, and the firemen pulled out.

There are many videos and statements made by professionals (including demolition experts) that debunk each and every conspiracy theory out there regarding 9/11. Starting with the "explosion" theories (the booming was just the sound of the fuckin' buildings pancaking)...floor on top of floor, on top of floor.

In any case...check 'em out and R.I.P to everybody that was taken from us 8 years ago.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
4 everyone that burned in them towers...for every family that can never forget the nightmare every year.... for every time I see Bush, Cheney, Condoleeza, and Rumsfeld's face....for everyone that after two weeks of prayin, singin and cryin started callin every Pakistaninan, Palestenian, Muslim, Arabian, and black man woman and child a nigger, sand nigger, and raghead....

War-Big Boi

major props