9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
That guy has no argument whatsoever. Why didn't they hit the other side of the pentagon? Seriously? Did they know that side of the Pentagon was renovated? Because I live in this country, and I had no idea they renovated that side of the pentagon. They sure as fuck wouldn't come out and say on the news "The government only renovated one side of the pentagon to help against possible terror attacks..so if you want to attack it, hit the other fuckin' sides, dipshits". Really?
But you dont find it bizarres that out of 5 sides, they chose THAT one? It was all just coincidence? And someone brought up the projected flight path. IN order to fly as low and accurate as that plane did, you have to have MORE training then these "terrorists" had. PLENTY of pilots have said this.

About the plane in Pennsylvania...a chick was outside and saw the thing crash. Not only that, but they have audio asking a PRIVATE JET to circle the area and tell what they see. They forgot to mention it was a private jet...they want people to think it was a fighter jet. On top of THAT, they found debris at a lake which is about 6-8 miles if you take the road. If you went straight through the woods, however, the spot was about a mile or mile and a half away from the crash site. The map is viewable online if you'd like to see it. There are also people out there that witnessed the shit that know the area pretty well.
ANd thats fine, but where IS it? Have you SEEN other plane crashes? This plane somehow obliterated into nothing. Im sorry, but no plane crash in the WORLD has ever had that outcome. But this one did?

Another thing about the pentagon is, if it was not the guy we are talking about that flew it into the pentagon, who did it? Was it an inside job? 'Cause if it was, ya know, they would have known the correct side of the pentagon to hit. I'm just saying.
Thats nothing different than others "just saying". Thats the whole POINT. Questions are GOOD.

And again, what about all the audio from the planes black boxes? What about the recorded phone calls? Just curious. Are those fake, too?
You think its hard to fabricate a recording? Im not saying it is or isnt, but are you serious with this question? Aren't you a person who records songs?

9/11 is "the perfect storm" because EVERYTHING was in place perfectly to pull it off, and i think thats why there are so many questions. It seems that every single little detail just fell perfectly in place.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Sydal was the 3rd gunner on the grassy knoll.
Shea...GOD DAMNIT! The only reason they let you into that private meeting was because they trusted you not to repeat what you heard.

Now, please don't go and tell everybody that Charlie Chaplin was next to me that day with a Bazooka in case we all missed our target.

Shit...I just fucked up.

And Jesus was responsible for Pearl Harbor.

Apr 7, 2006
... thanks for this thread fellas... now I learned that instead of looking for Bin Laden - we all need to find Jesus!!

Apr 25, 2002
But you dont find it bizarres that out of 5 sides, they chose THAT one? It was all just coincidence? And someone brought up the projected flight path. IN order to fly as low and accurate as that plane did, you have to have MORE training then these "terrorists" had. PLENTY of pilots have said this.

ANd thats fine, but where IS it? Have you SEEN other plane crashes? This plane somehow obliterated into nothing. Im sorry, but no plane crash in the WORLD has ever had that outcome. But this one did?

Thats nothing different than others "just saying". Thats the whole POINT. Questions are GOOD.

You think its hard to fabricate a recording? Im not saying it is or isnt, but are you serious with this question? Aren't you a person who records songs?

9/11 is "the perfect storm" because EVERYTHING was in place perfectly to pull it off, and i think thats why there are so many questions. It seems that every single little detail just fell perfectly in place.
Questions are ABSOLUTELY good...and I always welcome them with open arms. The beauty about debate is, you can raise questions, and I can say what I think. Then I can raise questions, and you can say what you think.

Obviously, I haven't been here saying I'm 100% correct, and neither have you. Of course, for every piece of evidence you have, I'm going to have something to counter it. For every piece I have, you're going to counter that.

The problem I have with MOST theorists is this...they are "always right". And if you don't agree with them, you're wrong and an idiot. LOL! Obviously that is not the case right here, but it usually is in other "forums". I have this problem with close friends of mine that WILL call me an idiot because I don't agree with them. They have some far out beliefs that even the craziest folks would shake their heads at...but I welcome them nonetheless. They, on the other hand, get defensive as fuck and try to slam anybody that disagrees with them.

Fact is, nobody knows for sure what happened except the people involved. I believe it was an attack not government related. I believe Bill Clinton knew that an attack was going to come a few years prior, but ignored the threat. I believe that Bush had his own reasons to take us to Iraq, and those reasons are questionable, but I don't believe he took part in the attack. I think he just found his "way in" after the fact.

But, like I said...it's all speculation. For every good argument, there will be a good counter.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the thing is, the jet fuel didn't have to actually melt the steel supporting the structure. it got hot enough to weaken the steel. so talking about the melting points of various metals is irrelevant. IMO.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
damn thanks for this thread guys you really opened up my eyes, I thought it was evil bin laden thatcaused 9/11 when really, all along it was the

*INTERNET DISCONNECTED*

cb90

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2007
Questions are ABSOLUTELY good...and I always welcome them with open arms. The beauty about debate is, you can raise questions, and I can say what I think. Then I can raise questions, and you can say what you think.

Obviously, I haven't been here saying I'm 100% correct, and neither have you. Of course, for every piece of evidence you have, I'm going to have something to counter it. For every piece I have, you're going to counter that.

The problem I have with MOST theorists is this...they are "always right". And if you don't agree with them, you're wrong and an idiot. LOL! Obviously that is not the case right here, but it usually is in other "forums". I have this problem with close friends of mine that WILL call me an idiot because I don't agree with them. They have some far out beliefs that even the craziest folks would shake their heads at...but I welcome them nonetheless. They, on the other hand, get defensive as fuck and try to slam anybody that disagrees with them.

Fact is, nobody knows for sure what happened except the people involved. I believe it was an attack not government related. I believe Bill Clinton knew that an attack was going to come a few years prior, but ignored the threat. I believe that Bush had his own reasons to take us to Iraq, and those reasons are questionable, but I don't believe he took part in the attack. I think he just found his "way in" after the fact.

But, like I said...it's all speculation. For every good argument, there will be a good counter.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Simple and plain.....

We(American Gov) wanted OIL(more $$$$$) and needed a super legit reason(fake the public) to go get it(Lie)!!!!

Fake an attack on our own soil with much propaganda behind it to get us riled up.

Bin Laden supposedly did it(Al Qaida??) but we cant find him(???????) so we figure SaDaam is hookin them up(support) so we(Amer. Gov.) go after him.

So we free(???) the Iraqis from Sadaams rule thinkin they(Iraqis) will embrace us and let us set up shop in their homeland(Democracy)!!!!!

But the plan backfired badly because they seen thru the bullshit.

They're not stupid.

9/11 was an inside job!!!

So I feel.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
I agree. But personally, I kind of take offense when somebody says this was an inside job and has absolutely no ground to stand on with that claim. Nobody has even answered my question. When did they go in and knock walls down to plant thermite? And when did they put the new walls up? And how did they do all that without people noticing?

It's actually kind of insulting. And it's insulting to say that the United States Government (no matter HOW shady) would kill thousands of people on American soil. I don't agree with the aftermath of 9/11, I really don't...but I believe it to be merely an opportunity for the gov't to then step in and do whatever they wanted. Is it tasteless to try to capitalize off of grief? Yes. Do I believe they tried to? Yes. Do I believe they caused the grief? Absolutely not.

The evidence pointing towards terrorism is abundant...the evidence pointing towards the government is forever changing and about as solid as piss.
This conversation is needed to have with people until "the people" finally get all the questions asked answered. We all have questions, and those questions obviously can`t be answered by either of us, or those in this thread. We weren`t there. We weren`t in the government before that day came, so we won`t know for sure. Our government has a history of being shady and I have a hard time ever believing a liar. Until they reopen an independent investigation, I just can`t be satisfied with one our own government compiles. That would be like the killer arguing his case to the victim`s family that he`s innocent before they call the police or go to trial. That`s backwards justice.

I`ll agree with you that it is insulting to think that our own government would kill 1000`s of innocent American lives just to complete their own sick agenda. Like I said, I`ve served my country in the Marines. I was discharged 2 months before 9/11, so my feelings about defending this country might go a little bit deeper than yours on that aspect. Not saying you`re any more or less patriotic, but unless you`ve served, no one can fully understand what you go through.

But I also find it a bit offensive when people can sit there and say, "I`m good, I have enough information that the government has fed me to rest at night". I can`t! I have brothers out there right now, risking their lives, and many giving them behind this day. The victims are not just those who died on that one day, but the many in uniform, overseas, who continue to die daily.

Until I can know for 100% sure that these Patriotic Americans are not dying behind lies and deceit, I can`t rest, I can`t stop getting pissed, and can`t stop asking questions.

But fuck it. Maybe I am just some wack job who likes to play with guns. Maybe. Maybe the government had nothing to do with 9/11. Maybe Oswald killed JFK all alone like they said. And maybe OJ really didn`t kill his ex wife and boyfriend. I mean, after all, they did PROVE him innocent in a court of law. Hmmmm .............. just saying.

Apr 25, 2002
This conversation is needed to have with people until "the people" finally get all the questions asked answered. We all have questions, and those questions obviously can`t be answered by either of us, or those in this thread. We weren`t there. We weren`t in the government before that day came, so we won`t know for sure. Our government has a history of being shady and I have a hard time ever believing a liar. Until they reopen an independent investigation, I just can`t be satisfied with one our own government compiles. That would be like the killer arguing his case to the victim`s family that he`s innocent before they call the police or go to trial. That`s backwards justice.

I`ll agree with you that it is insulting to think that our own government would kill 1000`s of innocent American lives just to complete their own sick agenda. Like I said, I`ve served my country in the Marines. I was discharged 2 months before 9/11, so my feelings about defending this country might go a little bit deeper than yours on that aspect. Not saying you`re any more or less patriotic, but unless you`ve served, no one can fully understand what you go through.

But I also find it a bit offensive when people can sit there and say, "I`m good, I have enough information that the government has fed me to rest at night". I can`t! I have brothers out there right now, risking their lives, and many giving them behind this day. The victims are not just those who died on that one day, but the many in uniform, overseas, who continue to die daily.

Until I can know for 100% sure that these Patriotic Americans are not dying behind lies and deceit, I can`t rest, I can`t stop getting pissed, and can`t stop asking questions.

But fuck it. Maybe I am just some wack job who likes to play with guns. Maybe. Maybe the government had nothing to do with 9/11. Maybe Oswald killed JFK all alone like they said. And maybe OJ really didn`t kill his ex wife and boyfriend. I mean, after all, they did PROVE him innocent in a court of law. Hmmmm .............. just saying.
Yea I hear ya. And no, I don't believe most things the government says, so I don't find it "easy to sleep at night". In this case though, I believe 'em. I have family and friends in the military, serving in Iraq, doing what they do. I will never fully understand, and one of the main reasons I did not join the military is because I was not ready to die over some bullshit...and here we are. I would have loved to go to Afghanistan and do my part after 9/11, but would have told the Gov't to fuck themselves when they said it's time to go to Iraq. I don't think we have ANY business there...and I believe a lot of people have died in vain trying to convert a country that is stuck in its ways.

To think a 233 year old country can come in and change something that is thousands of years old is arrogant as fuck...and they should pull out, like, 5 years ago. But, regardless of government orders, I respect the military and I pray every day for the folks that serve this country.

Just my opinion.